Incredibles,garland Green,dean Parrish,sonny Til&orioles,tommy Navarro,marie Knight, Eddie Bishop,jay&americans

Regalian

I have the following available for trade or part exchange.

The Incredibles - There Is Something Else To Say Baby - Audio Arts Demo - Ex (one faint x and squiggle on label)

Garland Green - Ain't That Good Enough - Revue - VG+ plays faultlessly, visually there are many very faint small lines on the vinyl when you hold it to the light - labels are neat and tidy

Dean Parrish - Sticks Broken Bottles & Bricks - Musicor Issue - VG+ play faultlessly, some small faint lines on the vinyl, labels show some wear but nothing dramatic

Eddie Bishop - Call Me - ABC Issue - VG+ plays faultlessly, a few small faint lines on the vinyl plus one more noticeable line, labels are neat and tidy, slight ringwear on flip.

Jay & Americans - Got Hung Up Along The Way - UK United Artists issue, VG+ pushing Ex, plays faultlessly and labels are perfect

Marie Knight - To Be Loved By You - Addit - NrMint - top condition

Tommy Navarro - I Cried My Life Away - De Jac (Blue/Red/White) - VG+ plays with the very faintest crackle at the start, vinyl looks NrMint, a slight blemish like a dirty thumbprint on one of the Jacks on the label.

Sonny Til & The Orioles - Hey Little Woman - Parker Demo - VG++ almost Ex - plays faultlessly with Ex label condition

I am after the following @ Ex or better with no stickers or writing on the label.

Happy to consider any kind of trade - straight trade, vinyl plus cash etc - but essentially I do need to trade and not to buy.

Tommie Young - Hit & Run Lover - Soul Power

Ruth Davis - I Need Money - Kent

Big Ella - Too Hot to Hold - Salem

Wales Wallace - We're Not Happy - Bashie

Many thanks - PM me if you are interested.

Edited by Regalian
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!