Soul At The Stute Asfordby Hill

well what can i say another great nite at the stute music to die for. Steve J got off his sick bed to start the nite CRACKING SET.

8.30 Rob Gray played his heart out with some great stafford tunes. then 9.30 MR Manship what can i say brill set

10.30 on came Spanner played a blinder 11.30 guest dj GARY WALL CAME ON WHAT SUPER SET FROM HIM had the place jumping.

then me at 12.30 had a great time playing some of my fav tunes thanks for everyone who came.

hope to see next month 18th sept

guest dj Jim Kenny.

KTF MICK JAY

• Replies 11
  • Views 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Firstly i would like to thank you all for the invite chaps ! I've got to say i had a brilliant time at the Stute ! I can honestly say i enjoyed the music from start to finish 100% ! It was also nice to see some old faces i haven't seen in a few years too ! oh and Bam and Mandy !

Big thanks goes out to Trev for picking me up and dropping me off cheers mate ! bet i chewed your tab of all the way back lol !

Firstly i would like to thank you all for the invite chaps ! I've got to say i had a brilliant time at the Stute ! I can honestly say i enjoyed the music from start to finish 100% ! It was also nice to see some old faces i haven't seen in a few years too ! oh and Bam and Mandy !

Big thanks goes out to Trev for picking me up and dropping me off cheers mate ! bet i chewed your tab of all the way back lol !

hatsoff2.gifi take my hat of to you Gary what a fantastic set you played, this is what the people wantthumbsup.gifmy poor old legs have gone through it, hope im fit and strong for cotgrave. well done to all the other DJs as wellthumbsup.gif liked the stafford sounds

wonder why that was m8 wink.gif

don't normally single dj's out, but....

thought than Rob played his best set to date

fell in love with the 'uniques' - i'll do anything

thankyou Rob

& thankyou dj's for playing the requests, got to hear the tempests & harry deal twice!

and fall about the dancefloor to 'come on home'

i'll be back next month for more of the same.

Paul

whos going cotgrave on Sunday

grantham posse,s up for it

BANK HOLIDAY ALL DAYER

COTGRAVE MINERS WELFARE

WOODVIEW

COTGRAVE

NOTTINGHAM

NG12 3PJ

SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST

3PM TILL MIDNIGHT

YOUR HOSTS FOR THIS ALL DAY EXTRAVAGANZA

DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB, FEDERATION SOUL CLUB & CENTRAL SOUL CLUB UNION

SPECIAL GUEST DJ THE GREAT TED MASSEY.........(West Midlands)

PLUS RESIDENT DJs FROM ALL THREE CLUBS

Kev Gallagher..................Bryn Wright..................Driving Beat Soul Club

Simon Alsop..............Jim Atkin.............Federation

David Dee..............Kev Greenwood............Central Union Soul Club

PLUS GUEST DJ MICK JAY FROM THE STUTE

9 HOURS OF QUALITY MUSIC FOR A FIVER

Edited by mickjay33

grantham posse,s up for it

BANK HOLIDAY ALL DAYER

COTGRAVE MINERS WELFARE

WOODVIEW

COTGRAVE

NOTTINGHAM

NG12 3PJ

SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST

3PM TILL MIDNIGHT

YOUR HOSTS FOR THIS ALL DAY EXTRAVAGANZA

DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB, FEDERATION SOUL CLUB & CENTRAL SOUL CLUB UNION

SPECIAL GUEST DJ THE GREAT TED MASSEY.........(West Midlands)

PLUS RESIDENT DJs FROM ALL THREE CLUBS

Kev Gallagher..................Bryn Wright..................Driving Beat Soul Club

Simon Alsop..............Jim Atkin.............Federation

David Dee..............Kev Greenwood............Central Union Soul Club

PLUS GUEST DJ MICK JAY FROM THE STUTE

9 HOURS OF QUALITY MUSIC FOR A FIVER

:lol:

Source Advert