Rhonda Davis

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest LeoLyxxx

It was at least somewhere 100 on the Billboard chart when released but i think this is one that will stay in that pricerange anyhow, people might keep it since its pure quality, i miss my old copy even if i got good trades for it :-(

best

Leo

Social source share

Can honestly say i have never seen loads of these records in boxes - or on e-bay.

Fantastic record - got mine years ago for around £35 if i remember rightly.

But that was years ago and very cheap as far as i'm concerned.

This record has way over a £100's worth of soul in it all day long!!

Especially when you consider some of the other records that are going for the same price these days.

You see this for sale at £ 100 - £125 laddie - snap their hand off and get yourself one truly great record!!

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Must agree Joan i've never seen loads about either and i do my fair share of looking and drooling ;o))))))

John

Social source share

Twas about a year and a half ago on Ebay that they started to emerge (and I'm looking for the email I got from the guy's mate who said he'd got loads of them and to watch the auctions). Low and behold somewhere around 30 copies were sold from the same guy in the space of a few weeks. Not denying it's a great record, just pointing out what I witnessed and i still hold to the view that it's over priced. Having said that, and looking at the MADNESS (or is that Insania?!?) of prices at the moment (see Gayle Adams for example) I don't think anyone listens anymore :-)

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I take your point but a find of 30 odd records doesn't neccessarily make it a common record. Like you say there are a lot of records that turn up on a regular basis that fetch much more money than RD IMVFHO that is ;o))

Gayle Adams??? Biggest joke of the year

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!