Djs on the night playing all sorts of quality stuff on 100% orig vinyl are

Liana---7.15---8.15

Col Denham---815--9.15

Mick n Mo---9.15--10.15

Don Thompson--10.15--11.15

Steve Wilson---11.15 till we shut

As usual some very tasty new stuff waiting for a spin from us all

Hope y can make it !!!!!!!

Jeez ......Mick n Mo gracing the decks at the best little rare soul venue in the N.east :lol:

Two of my fave people on the scene today ,always something different and refreshing to play .

Great to see Big Col back doing a stint at the Coachy too,been a while so lots of newies i bet:thumbsup:

And i bet Steve and Don have been picking up some tasty gems as well;)

Cannot wait ,but the 18th is a few weeks away yet ,so i'll have to be a little patient.

Have a few other good nights to attend beforehand which will keep me busy.

September is lookin like a great month on the soul front :lol:

Oh yes, great night in prospect here. I had heard a whisper that Mick and Mo were to make the long trek again, this time to grace the decks, can,t wait. Aycliffe crew will be there in force. Stated many times on previous occasions that the beauty of this venue is, you just haven,t got a clue what the spinners will play, no "same old same old", no pigeon holing, original vinyl soul music is the only guarantee, I,ll settle for that. Looking forward to catching up with the usual suspects, bring it on.

Kev

Will definitely make every effort to get up for this.

Without doubt one of the most soulful venues going!

Hi Joan

Always good to see you and Tony

Praise from your good self is a seal of approval as we in the N.east hold you in such high regard:yes:

Yes defo one of the most soulful venues around and the standard just keeps getting better :lol:

Top sounds from start to the very end:thumbsup:

P.s

Word of mouth is spreading ,the secret is out and the good people keep a coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Always refreshing to hear something new Col :yes:

And thats exactly what you get at the Coachman :thumbup:

Been a long time since the last one ( far too long :yes: ) so im really looking forward to this one :D

See you all there

Chris x

Not long now for this, mo and me so looking forward to playing a few at such a well thought of soul event.

Have said on ss and to anyone who'll listen how much respect we've got for the north east crew, some great people and great collection's,big knowledge , but most of all top people.:lol:

Hopefully we can find a few choons to fit into the coachman aproach to this thing called soul.:yes:

Not long now for this, mo and me so looking forward to playing a few at such a well thought of soul event.

Have said on ss and to anyone who'll listen how much respect we've got for the north east crew, some great people and great collection's,big knowledge , but most of all top people.:hatsoff2:

Hopefully we can find a few choons to fit into the coachman aproach to this thing called soul.:yes:

Will be great to have you and Mo up here spinning a much anticipated set, the pleasures all ours matey, all the other spinners will be champing at the bit to get their recently acquired vinyl ont decks, what its all about really, looking forward to seeing y,all

Kev

Guest mark shepherd

Mr Cane

count me in on your evenings festivities !!!

could do with some soul in me as apose to areholes around me

no soft shoe shuffling from me, currently nursing a fractured pelvis and 3 prolapsed discs.........long long story

having said that it is a while away so might throw a few shapes !!!!

shep

Mr Cane

no soft shoe shuffling from me, currently nursing a fractured pelvis and 3 prolapsed discs.........long long story

shep

Shep mate ... who you been testing out your boxing skills on now...not Al Coney again:ohmy:

Ive told you before mate ,,your a lover not a fighter..leave all that stuff to the big boys ...your clothes are too nice to be getting into fights .

Jokin aside ...its been a while since anyone has seen you ,so it'll be good to catch up and what a great time to do it

Mick n Mo graing the decks ....if you bring a pen and paper ,i'll do the running up to the decks for you to jot down the unknown's;)

Mr Cane

shep

Sounds like youve tripped and fell on your wallett shep:nono:

Mr Cane

shep

Thats me, Gaz. Pete and Shep, anyone else speaketh now before I book a cab rather than a bus.

Kev

dont know how im getting there yet if there is any one else from bish going ill let you know, what seater mini bus is it kev?we need to be in early , col

How about Suzanne Col?

Not long to go---still waiting for a long time want and a real obscure underplayed(only heard it once) gem to drop on the mat

ITS NAIL BITING STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats me, Gaz. Pete and Shep, anyone else speaketh now before I book a cab rather than a bus.

Kev

Did you say Pete....as in Pete Foster ??

Has he still got a good head of hair ?? only it's been that long since i've seen him ,i thought he'd sold up and turned into a recluse ,preferring t o sit in his rocking chair in front of the fire smoking his pipe :lol:

Did you say Pete....as in Pete Foster ??

Has he still got a good head of hair ?? only it's been that long since i've seen him ,i thought he'd sold up and turned into a recluse ,preferring t o sit in his rocking chair in front of the fire smoking his pipe :lol:

The very same Pete Foster Nev, him and Shep have matching beards aswell now you know.:rolleyes:

Kev

Guest mark shepherd

beards are this seasons must have.........

foster just has one because hes too idle to shave

are we booked up yet for just soul ?

Edited by mark shepherd

phil is sorting mini bus out, about 7 of us coming through be there 7.45 ish, gonna be a good one as allways,,col

Lookin forward to seeing the 117 CLUB contingent again :thumbsup:

And its been a while since i last seen /heard Col play out .

so all in all its gonna be another one of those...havent got a f**kin clue what's gonna be played on Saturday night??

Have a feeling this is gonna be one of those very special nights at the COACHMAN ,so i for one will be in early doors:yes:

Jo is off to London on Friday with family ,but should hopefully be arriving later on ,but when the cats away ..i drink more:D

Not long now thumbup.gif

This soul night has the lot - awesome music and tip top people.

Can't wait to see Pete Fosters choice of jacket. He will be hard pressed to beat the last one laugh.gif

SSSHHHHH!!!!! keep it quiet Joan----you know what the soul scenes like---once word gets out everyone will be wearing them

WELL MAYBE NOT!!!!whistling.gif

Not long now :)

Can't wait to see Pete Fosters choice of jacket. He will be hard pressed to beat the last one :)

To narrow it down Joan, it will have to be a match with his "this seasons must have" beard. Adam G will have a field day here.:)

Kev

To narrow it down Joan, it will have to be a match with his "this seasons must have" beard. Adam G will have a field day here.laugh.gif

Kev

I hope your joking about the beard Kev. he will look like Peter Sutcliffe who has ran through Sheps shop lifting all the gear !

Guest mark shepherd

Not long now thumbup.gif

Can't wait to see Pete Fosters choice of jacket. He will be hard pressed to beat the last one :thumbup:

hey i sold him that jacket !!!!!!

also sold one to a 70 year old guy and his wife was with him, they didnt look inside the jacket, but didnt bring it back either

petes should have read.....iam a big **** instead of i have a big ****

ha ha ha :yes:

He may surprise us all again with his flamboyant taste or was that one out of Grandads wardrobe?

Daz

Not long now :hatsoff2:

Can't wait to see Pete Fosters choice of jacket. He will be hard pressed to beat the last one :D

I hope your joking about the beard Kev. he will look like Peter Sutcliffe who has ran through Sheps shop lifting all the gear !

You're a cruel man Adam - but that's why I like you :thumbsup:

Wish we were bobbing along to play with you all - but there's no hope this weekend :D

I shall be at home stroking my beard and mostly sulking :D

Guest mark shepherd

******* NEWSFLASH ******

mr foster has removed his hairy facial accessory, in a vane attempt to evade being the subject of ridicule for the night...........as if !!!!!!

******* NEWSFLASH ******

mr foster has removed his hairy facial accessory, in a vane attempt to evade being the subject of ridicule for the night...........as if !!!!!!

What about the jacket and the tight keks:lol: come to think of it, I wonder if George Micheal has had to shed this seasons must have now inside.

Kev

What about the jacket and the tight keks:lol: come to think of it, I wonder if George Micheal has had to shed this seasons must have now inside.

Kev

Shed what Kev---the beard or the tight trousers

Poor George----CARELESS WRISTER!!!

im working in morning ,so cant stop till end...have to miss your spot steve sorry,,,,.see you all tonight ,,,keith

So after a bit of a summer break were up n running again

Were at --The Coachman Hotel --Darlington---on Sat 18th Sept

(right outside the train station)

Doors open 7.15 n it,ll cost y £4 to get in

Djs on the night playing all sorts of quality stuff on 100% orig vinyl are

Liana---7.15---8.15

Col Denham---815--9.15

Mick n Mo---9.15--10.15

Don Thompson--10.15--11.15

Steve Wilson---11.15 till we shut

As usual some very tasty new stuff waiting for a spin from us all

Hope y can make it !!!!!!!