Federation Soul Club Nottingham 4Th September, 4Th Anniversary

Federation Soul Club, Federation House ,Claremont Road ,Sherwood Rise ,Nottinghan Ng5 1BH

4Th Anniversary night of the best Northern Soul & Motown Classics................100% Vinyl..

Saturday September 4th 8pm-1.0am........£4.00 otd

Guest DJ........John Poole...

Resident DJ's.........Gary Wall (Co-Promoter) Rob Smith Jim Atkin Simon Alsop

Where has the last four years gone.....we continue with a anniversary theme with some of the great tracks played at this club, which was a Soul & Motown venue in the late 60's what has changed only the inner decor we have a Brand new dancefloor and fully refurbished venue at the Fed, and we welcome our Guest John Poole who i know will play some Nottingham northern soul floor breakers from the Britt & Palais days,also our residents Gary, Rob, Jim, Simon, who will fill the floor, so why not pop down sherwood rise on Saturday night its gonna be a good un, a wee gift for our visitors as it is a anniversary occasion and on that tune on behalf of Gaz & Mall thanks for tipping up at the Fed this last four years:hatsoff2:

Regards Mall.................Contact 07779797800................:hatsoff2:

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Mall

Not sure if we can make this one as we are double booked. :wicked:

Definitely going to Cotgrave this afternoon.

DJ times - Sunday 29th August

3:00pm Bryn & Kev (Driving Beat)

4:00pm Simon Allsop (Federation)

5:00pm Kev Greenwood (Central)

6:00pm Mick Jay (The Stute)

7:00pm Dave Dee (Central)

8:00pm Kev Gallagher (Driving Beat)

9:00pm Jim Atkin (Federation)

10:00pm Ted Massey (Special Guest)

11:00pm Bryn Wright (Driving Beat)

See you later on the door.... :hatsoff2:

D & L.

Hi Mall

Not sure if we can make this one as we are double booked. :wicked:

Definitely going to Cotgrave this afternoon.

DJ times - Sunday 29th August

3:00pm Bryn & Kev (Driving Beat)

4:00pm Simon Allsop (Federation)

5:00pm Kev Greenwood (Central)

6:00pm Mick Jay (The Stute)

7:00pm Dave Dee (Central)

8:00pm Kev Gallagher (Driving Beat)

9:00pm Jim Atkin (Federation)

10:00pm Ted Massey (Special Guest)

11:00pm Bryn Wright (Driving Beat)

See you later on the door.... :hatsoff2:

D & L.

Hi Dave,

Ok see you on the door you will need loose change today biggrin.gif

Regards Mall

Federation Soul Club, Federation House ,Claremont Road ,Sherwood Rise ,Nottinghan Ng5 1BH

4Th Anniversary night of the best Northern Soul & Motown Classics................100% Vinyl..

Saturday September 4th 8pm-1.0am........£4.00 otd

Guest DJ........John Poole...

Resident DJ's.........Gary Wall (Co-Promoter) Rob Smith Jim Atkin Simon Alsop

Where has the last four years gone.....we continue with a anniversary theme with some of the great tracks played at this club, which was a Soul & Motown venue in the late 60's what has changed only the inner decor we have a Brand new dancefloor and fully refurbished venue at the Fed, and we welcome our Guest John Poole who i know will play some Nottingham northern soul floor breakers from the Britt & Palais days,also our residents Gary, Rob, Jim, Simon, who will fill the floor, so why not pop down sherwood rise on Saturday night its gonna be a good un, a wee gift for our visitors as it is a anniversary occasion and on that tune on behalf of Gaz & Mall thanks for tipping up at the Fed this last four years:hatsoff2:

Regards Mall.................Contact 07779797800................:yes:

Looking forward to celebrating your 4th Anniversary with you :yes: ......... just about recovered from last weekend :)

see you sat xx

Edited by MJB

Its nice to be part of this 4th Anni,looking forward to playing the classics,i know John will be great,be nice if you could repeat some of the stuff you played at Bestwood John :hatsoff2:wicked.gif. Anyway heres to a cracking night :ohmy:

Hi Jim,

Just had a word with JP who is realy looking forward to the Feds 4th birthday.....................and we will have a Free Raffle........and.........CD's as a token of our thanks for supporting us over the last 48 events..............

Regards Mall :yes:

Hi Jim,

Just had a word with JP who is realy looking forward to the Feds 4th birthday.....................and we will have a Free Raffle........and.........CD's as a token of our thanks for supporting us over the last 48 events..............

Regards Mall biggrin.gif

:hatsoff2: Nice one Mall...John is a great all round DJ always good for getting the punters on the floor. Might try and drag meself up as well....got the dreaded MAN FLU at the moment :ohmy:

Edited by JMYTG

Hi all my God I can't believe this Saturday will be four years at the Federation !

Well like Malc I'd just like to say thank you for all the continued support that everyone as shown us !

See you all this Saturday !

Wallie

Be good to see you again Gaz,are you gonna stay sober........:yes: . Keep away from me as i have the old Man Flu :ohmy:

Congratulations Chaps on the 4th anniversary . Me & the Mrs have been part of the last 3 and its thanks to the fed that her indoors tells me I'm a vinyl collecting beer drinking addict " never mind I'm sure there are worst things in life " Anyway looking forward to sat at the FEDERATION . Top class venue attended by some of the most friendliest folk on the soul scene keep up the good work . Will see ya nice and early all the best for the future ........ Mark

Guest Fatius Bumius

4 years eh, Tempes Fujit as they say smile.gif

Oh, did Jim tell ya all, he's got man flu...oh yeah he did...twice :lol: Bam, if Mandy thinks she's got it bad with a vinyl collecting beer drinking addict, she wants to think herself lucky she's not got a vinyl collecting beer drinking fella with man flu :yes:

A request from me if any Dj's got it, just for Jim......Mike Pedicin - Burnt Toast and Black Cough-ee :lol: I'm really sympathetic when it comes to man flu ...awww bless (NOT hahaha)

See ya all later hatsoff2.gif

4 years eh, Tempes Fujit as they say :yes:

Oh, did Jim tell ya all, he's got man flu...oh yeah he did...twice :thumbup: Bam, if Mandy thinks she's got it bad with a vinyl collecting beer drinking addict, she wants to think herself lucky she's not got a vinyl collecting beer drinking fella with man flu :lol:

A request from me if any Dj's got it, just for Jim......Mike Pedicin - Burnt Toast and Black Cough-ee :thumbsup: I'm really sympathetic when it comes to man flu ...awww bless (NOT hahaha)

See ya all later hatsoff2.gif

Now come on a bit of sympathy for lad i know what the MAN FLU'S like it makes you feel really weak and feel like you just can't do anything and your life is coming to an end poor sod . Anyway enough of talking all that shite jim sort your bloody self out man any one would think your on ya last legs god its only a pissing cold " Well thats wot my Mrs tells me" take care old chap and get Di to carry your record box if you feel you have no energy and i will see you later LOL.......... Mark

Now come on a bit of sympathy for lad i know what the MAN FLU'S like it makes you feel really weak and feel like you just can't do anything and your life is coming to an end poor sod . Anyway enough of talking all that shite jim sort your bloody self out man any one would think your on ya last legs god its only a pissing cold " Well thats wot my Mrs tells me" take care old chap and get Di to carry your record box if you feel you have no energy and i will see you later LOL.......... Mark

:lol::lol::yes: I can just about manage to type this,its a killer this man flu :D. Anyway Tunes are sorted all i need now is some grub and a scrub. Early spot for me then plenty of :thumbsup::beer::thumbup: . catch you later thumbsup.gif

Hi all my God I can't believe this Saturday will be four years at the Federation !

Well like Malc I'd just like to say thank you for all the continued support that everyone as shown us !

See you all this Saturday !

Wallie

Well mate it sure is car loaded up for the 48th off we go hope we have a good un i know the tunes will be 60's all the way see you soon,

Mall biggrin.gif