Blackpool Mecca Revival Reunion 11Th September

Bryan has asked that I post this for him ...

Saturday 11th September - 8pm - 2am

The Original Blackpool Mecca

Revival Reunion

The Norbreck Castle Hotel

Queens Promenade

North Shore

Blackpool

FY2 9AA

This will be a two room event

Northern Soul + Classic Mecca Anthems

Featuring Colin Curtis and Bryan Wakelin

2nd Room

60's Northern Soul & Motown Floorfillers

with

Baz Maleady, Jem Booth, Paul Hughes, Macky

and BBC Radio's Keith Fletcher

Admission £10 on the door

Event Info - Bryan 07599 934356

Local Accommodation 01253 478222

Norbreck Castle Accommodation 0871 222 0031

Edited by martyn pitt
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Anyone not been to this night, you're missing a treat,

fantastic venue, unbelievable dj's spinning amazing, glorious Mecca tunes to the early hours.

Should be a real treat, maybe even a beach party afterwards :lol:

Not sure on the beach party idea Dekka, but looking forward to the night, booked accommodation next door so not far to stagger.

Bryan has asked that I post this for him ...

Saturday 11th September - 8pm - 2am

The Original Blackpool Mecca

Revival Reunion

The Norbreck Castle Hotel

Queens Promenade

North Shore

Blackpool

FY2 9AA

This will be a two room event

Northern Soul + Classic Mecca Anthems

Featuring Colin Curtis and Bryan Wakelin

2nd Room

60's Northern Soul & Motown Floorfillers

with

Baz Maleady, Jem Booth, Paul Hughes, Macky

and BBC Radio's Keith Fletcher

Admission £10 on the door

Event Info - Bryan 07599 934356

Local Accommodation 01253 478222

Norbreck Castle Accommodation 0871 222 0031

Crackin night is this.........lotsa old mecca faces in attendance ....great vibe....definitely not to be missed

Guest Basingstokie Sarah

Ha Ha...me and the 'old boy' will be venturing to the seaside once again for this fab 'do'.

Had a brilliant time last time...more of the same I hope!!!

Get your dancing shoes Dave....we're gunna boogie!

Any other Soul Sourcers venturing to the Norbreck Castle, apart from me, Baz and Jimmy ?

I think it's a fair bet Martyn with over 400 there at the last one and I think Bryan has flyered every venue in the North West over the past few months, so a healthy crowd should be guaranteed to hear the boy Curtis ply his trade :yes:

• Helpful 1

I think it's a fair bet Martyn with over 400 there at the last one and I think Bryan has flyered every venue in the North West over the past few months, so a healthy crowd should be guaranteed to hear the boy Curtis ply his trade :hatsoff2:

That Maleady chap was on good form last time thumbsup.gif

I'm visiting folks in Burnley and have booked in the Bacchus Saturday night, so me and the senorita will be there :D

I am sure that is where we are staying, see you on Saturday, and Sunday at breakfast

Donkey rides anyone?

What are you saying mother ohmy.gif

Guest durracell

I and the gang will do are best to make sure the sounds are up to the mark and will keep the floor with a high degree of business.

see you all there

paul H aka durracell

Great venue with a good large wooden dance floor

Should be a good night

Guest durracell

ph34r.gifhatsoff2.gif Oldies room will be bouncing and hope we can get this and the main room as lively and bouncin as the past years:lol:

koko

Crackin night is this.........lotsa old mecca faces in attendance ....great vibe....definitely not to be missed

Guest Basingstokie Sarah

What are you saying mother ohmy.gif

Put that dirty mind back in the cupboard and wash your mouth with soap boy! :yes:

I'm looking forward to anoter fab night with superb tunes and dancing me little legs off......not spending time with my yob of a son!

Guest chrislokeh

:):yes: Oldies room will be bouncing and hope we can get this and the main room as lively and bouncin as the past years:lol:

koko

Just got back back from the sunny Isle of Crete....:( Lowton Friday and over to hopefully sunny Blackpool Looking forward to a great WEEKEND see everyone there inc. my lovely freind Lynn on the door Chris N Ann

Guest Jimmy Scriv

For anyone travelling a long distance don't forget the Blackpool Illuminations are on so traffic will be heavy suggest you get

to the Norbreck by avoiding the Promenade and get there from the Thornton Cleveleys end.

Bring your brollys as its pouring down at present

For anyone travelling a long distance don't forget the Blackpool Illuminations are on so traffic will be heavy suggest you get

to the Norbreck by avoiding the Promenade and get there from the Thornton Cleveleys end.

Bring your brollys as its pouring down at present

Good Idea! :sweatingbullets: