Event Title: AMLWCH ALL-NITER SAT 23RD OCT

Event Author: steve thomas

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 23 October 2010

-------------------------------------------------

NEXT ALMWCH ALL-NITER IS STA 23RD OCT 8.15 TILL 7.00

AMLWCH SPORTS UN SOCIAL CLUB , AMLWCH PORT AMLWCH, Gwynedd LL68 9LH NORTH WALES

ENTRY £10.00

RESIDENT DJ`S STEVE THOMAS , JUMPIN JOAN ,KARL RHODES , CHICO , MIKE HUGHES,MARK SPEAKMAN,KEV , MURPHY "THE OTHER RICHARD "!!!

GUEST DJ`S

BOB HINSLEY "BOTLON & EVERYWHERE"

FRED KROL- "BURNLEY ALL-NITER "

PETE BEST " WREXHAM & JUNCKTION 11 "

PAUL ROCKY " TASTE OF HONEY "

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT STEVE T steven00soul@aol.com tel 01407-765400 mob 07592737443

cheers steve T

XAMAS DATE SAT 18TH DEC

SPICIAL GUEST GINGER TAYLOR ,MARK TOBIN, KATE SIMPSON , JOHNNY ROBERTS

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by steve thomas
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbsup:

NEXT ALMWCH ALL-NITER IS STA 23RD OCT 8.00 TILL 7.00

ENTRY £10.00

RESIDENT DJ`S STEVE THOMAS , JUMPIN JOAN ,KARL RHODES , CHICO , MIKE HUGHES,MARK SPEAKMAN,KEV , MURPHY

GUEST DJ`S

BOB HINSLEY

FRED KROL

PETE BEST

PAUL ROCKY

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT STEVE T steven00soul@aol.com tel 01407-765400 mob 07592737443

cheers steve T

GUEST DJ`S NOW --- ALL ADDED SHOULD HAVE FLYERS OUT FOR RADCLIFFE THIS SAT STEVE T :thumbsup:

XAMAS DATE SAT 18TH DEC

SPICIAL GUEST GINGER TAYLOR ,KARL HEARD,KATE SIMPSON, JOHNNY ROBERTS

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by steve thomas

Just seen this.

A massive whoo hoo from me :D

WELL SPOTED JOAN ...FOLK SEEM TO BE SLOW ...ADDINGTO THREAD THIS TIME AROUND TOP LINE UP ....... UN OH I ALMOST FORGOT WE ARE ALSO DOING A CHARITY RAFFLE :lol:

PLUS FIRST 5 AMLWCHJ VIRGINS TO CONTACT ME ALSO GET IN FREE IF THEY CONTACT ME VIA SOULSOURCE OR FACE BOOK FIRST SO I CAN PUT THERE NAMES ON THE DOOR

CHEERS MR T :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

WELL SPOTED JOAN ...FOLK SEEM TO BE SLOW ...ADDINGTO THREAD THIS TIME AROUND TOP LINE UP ....... UN OH I ALMOST FORGOT WE ARE ALSO DOING A CHARITY RAFFLE :D

PLUS FIRST 5 AMLWCHJ VIRGINS TO CONTACT ME ALSO GET IN FREE IF THEY CONTACT ME VIA SOULSOURCE OR FACE BOOK FIRST SO I CAN PUT THERE NAMES ON THE DOOR

CHEERS MR T :ohmy:

About time we got this thread going!

Not long now until it is maddest nighter in the land time again. And what a line up!

CAN'T WAIT :thumbsup:

Not long now until it is maddest nighter in the land time again. And what a line up!

CAN'T WAIT :lol:

Can I get in as a virgin again mate don't think you did it right last time, joking apart can't wait for this love it up there.

Edited by AndyG

CAN'T WAIT thumbup.gif

hi Joan . got to agree with you this post is very slow getting off the ground ... maybe its it swamped in all the WEEKENDER STUFF ??? :g:

WHERES CHICO , JOHNNY R , PAUL , ROCKY, MARK S KARL R , UN ALL THA AMLWCH FAITHFULL GONE ? :lol:

SURE THERE A MONSTER LURKING IN THE BACK GROUND SOME WHERE ??

ALRIGHT STEVE HOWS IT GOING,

DONT WORRY MATE THE AMLWCH FAITHFUL ARE WELL AND TRULY ALIVE AND KICKING AND READY FOR THE ALLNIGHTER WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO. ANOTHER GREAT LINEUP YOUVE PUT TOGETHER YET AGAIN , ITS GONNA BE A MONSTER.

PS MANDI IS UP FOR SELLING THE MONSTER RAFFLE TICKETS AGAIN IF YOU REQUIRE HER SERVICES,WILL ALSO SORT A RAFFLE PRIZE OUT FOR THE NITER.

SEE YOU IN PRESTATYN THIS WEEKEND AND THEN AMLWCH JOHNNY ROBERTS.

Yep, Time to get this party started as they say.......................

This Octobers get together, looking to be one of the best ever.........:yes:

Steve really has got "Amlwch" right up there, with some of the best "Allnighters" in the UK..........

And lot's of Top guest DJs queing up to be with us in North Wales...........

Gonna be a cracker, & will be nice to see some more Amlwch Virgins........

(Remember First 5 to let Steve know.get in free).....:thumbsup:

Get yourself's along & keep this place "buzzing"............Fatty.......

PS.........."December" looking really, really hot ...........:lol:

Guest PeterSimpson

:(

thanks Pete & kate looking forward to see you there ......oh un tommy too ... thumbsup.gif

steve T

hA! YEAH, and Tommy too - although we will have to stop him going NEEEEEEEOOWW! every time we go through the A55 tunnels - drives Kate mad and an angry driver is a bad driver (though I wouldn't say that if she could hear me!)

Pete

NEXT ALMWCH ALL-NITER IS STA 23RD OCT 8.15 TILL 7.00

ENTRY £10.00

RESIDENT DJ`S STEVE THOMAS , JUMPIN JOAN ,KARL RHODES , CHICO , MIKE HUGHES,MARK SPEAKMAN,KEV , MURPHY "THE OTHER RICHARD "!!!

GUEST DJ`S

BOB HINSLEY "BOTLON & EVERYWHERE"

FRED KROL- "BURNLEY ALL-NITER "

PETE BEST " WREXHAM & JUNCKTION 11 "

PAUL ROCKY " TASTE OF HONEY "

cheers steve T

XAMAS DATE SAT 18TH DEC

SPICIAL GUEST GINGER TAYLOR ,MARK TOBIN, KATE SIMPSON , JOHNNY ROBERTS

THE OTHER RICHARD "MISSED ON ORIG TOPIC NOW ADDED ALSO SLIGHT TIME DIFFERENCE NOW STARTING 8.15

MANY THANKS STEVE T

WHERE THE AMLWCH VIRGINS ??? :yes:

SHOULD HAVE DJ`S TIMES DONE BY SUN/MON

Edited by steve thomas

hi Joan . got to agree with you this post is very slow getting off the ground ... maybe its it swamped in all the WEEKENDER STUFF ??? :lol:

WHERES CHICO , JOHNNY R , PAUL , ROCKY, MARK S KARL R , UN ALL THA AMLWCH FAITHFULL GONE ? :thumbsup:

Hi Steve/Lyd,

Counting down now, it can't come quick enough for Mandy and me, we've sorted our hats :hatsoff2:though I'm sure you'll be charging us another quid each to be allowed to wear them :D See you Saturday mate!

Paul.

Edited by ROCKS

hi Joan . got to agree with you this post is very slow getting off the ground ... maybe its it swamped in all the WEEKENDER STUFF ??? :lol:

WHERES CHICO , JOHNNY R , PAUL , ROCKY, MARK S KARL R , UN ALL THA AMLWCH FAITHFULL GONE ? :thumbsup:

Hi Steve/Lyd,

Counting down now, it can't come quick enough for Mandy and me, we've sorted our hats;:hatsoff2:though I'm sure you'll be charging us another quid each to be allowed to wear them :D See you Saturday mate!

Paul.

Hi Steve/Lyd,

Counting down now, it can't come quick enough for Mandy and me, we've sorted our hats;:hatsoff2:though I'm sure you'll be charging us another quid each to be allowed to wear them :thumbsup: See you Saturday mate!

Paul.

SOD IT, CAN'T GET ONE OF ME SMILEYS TO WORK (hats off)

Was with Fred last night and to say he is looking forward to Saturday night would be an understatement!

No more weekends in the way so lets get into monster mode :hatsoff2:

just for a change think we are the only niter on ??...un the last one of the summer , !!! :no:

SO EXPECTING A FEW AMLWCH VIRGINS POSTING UP SOON ,,,,REMEMBER FIRST 5 TO POST UP UN GIVE ME THERE NAMES TO PUT ON THE DOOR GET IN FREE hatsoff2.gif

SOD IT, CAN'T GET ONE OF ME SMILEYS TO WORK (hats off)

yep anyone not wearing a hat will be charged an extra £1.00 ...and this will be given to charity too

WELL HERE GOE`S DJ TIMES FOR SAT

8.15 TILL 9.00 ""THE OTHER RICHARD "

9. 00 TILL 9.45 STEVE THOMAS

9.45 TILL 10.30 PAUL ROCKY

10.30 TILL 11.15 MARK SPEAKMAN

11.15 TILL 12.00 PETE BEST

12.00 TILL 1.00 JUMPIN JOAN

1.00 TILL 2.00 KARL RHODES

2. 00 TILL 3.00 FRED KROL

3.00 TILL 4.00 BOB HINSLEY

4.00 TILL 5.00 CHICO

5.00 TILL 6.00 KEV MURPHY

6.00 TILL 7.00 MIKE HUGHES

HOPE ALL TIMES OK

CHEERS STEVE T :ohmy::huh: ?? :thumbsup:

Edited by steve thomas
Guest Pete Best

HI STEVE

JUST TO SAY THANKS FOR THE INVITE TO PLAY A FEW TUNES UP AT AMLWCH ON SATURDAY, WE HAVE GOT RICEY COMING OVER WITH US AND HE TELLS ME HE IS DEFINATELY ONE OF YOUR VIRGINS. SEE YOU SATURDAY, REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

CHEERS PETE

Looking forward to your spot Pete, it's a mad one, will just about recovered from Prestatyn, looks like it's going to be good one, loads of people I've spoken to about coming over to see the Monster lets hope the all turn up for the feast..

Edited by funkyfeet

HI STEVE

JUST TO SAY THANKS FOR THE INVITE TO PLAY A FEW TUNES UP AT AMLWCH ON SATURDAY, WE HAVE GOT RICEY COMING OVER WITH US AND HE TELLS ME HE IS DEFINATELY ONE OF YOUR VIRGINS. SEE YOU SATURDAY, REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

CHEERS PETE

WHEEEEY HEY OUR FIRST AMLWCH VIRGIN !!! MR RICEY NICE ONE PETE ... REMEMBER ALL THE DJ HAVE TO WHERE HATS TO OR PAY £1.00 TO THE CHARTIY !! AND HATS MUST BE LEFT ON FOR THE FIRST HOUR

MR FUNKYFEET DONT FOR GET THE RAFFLE :thumbsup:

Edited by steve thomas

was just screwing me head on for this

better screw a hat as well then

anyone after lift via llandudno/bay etc drop us a pm

2 places

leaving around 10ish, back when finshed

map and street view here

directions

sat map

click here

road map

click here

postcode:

LL68 9LH

quick and dirty directions

get on expressway that use to get to prestatyn, llanddudno etc

stay on that till pass bangor and go over a dirty big bridge

leave it at the second exit after the bridge signposted amlwch

follow signs and map to get there

postcode

LL68 9LH

sensible directions

HEADING WEST : WHEN YOU COME OFF THE MENAI BRIDGE TAKE B5025 TO AMLWCH

TRAVEL APROX 19 MILES AND YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT WITH A GARAGE NEXT TO IT

TAKE 3RD TURNING OFF IT TOWARDS AMLWCH PORT THERE WILL ALSO BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN AT THIS ROUNDABOUT

FOLLOW THIS ROAD TILL YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD GOING LEFT ALSO THERE WILL BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN HERE

YOU THEN WILL COME TO A CROSSROAD GO STRAIGHT OVER IT AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS

For more info

Contact

Steve 07952737443

was just screwing me head on for this

better screw a hat as well then

anyone after lift via llandudno/bay etc drop us a pm

2 places

leaving around 10ish, back when finshed

map and street view here

directions

sat map

click here

road map

click here

postcode:

LL68 9LH

quick and dirty directions

get on expressway that use to get to prestatyn, llanddudno etc

stay on that till pass bangor and go over a dirty big bridge

leave it at the second exit after the bridge signposted amlwch

follow signs and map to get there

postcode

LL68 9LH

sensible directions

HEADING WEST : WHEN YOU COME OFF THE MENAI BRIDGE TAKE B5025 TO AMLWCH

TRAVEL APROX 19 MILES AND YOU WILL COME TO A ROUNDABOUT WITH A GARAGE NEXT TO IT

TAKE 3RD TURNING OFF IT TOWARDS AMLWCH PORT THERE WILL ALSO BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN AT THIS ROUNDABOUT

FOLLOW THIS ROAD TILL YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD GOING LEFT ALSO THERE WILL BE A SOUL EVENT SIGN HERE

YOU THEN WILL COME TO A CROSSROAD GO STRAIGHT OVER IT AND FOLLOW THE SIGNS

For more info

Contact

Steve 07952737443

cheers mike all looking good for sat now ...lots of pms txt un so on so starting to buildup now ...will contact few muckers see if lifts needed

ta steve t

me susan and a few others may be coming over give fred and joan a bit of suport not that they would need it !!! plus i aint been over for some time due to other reasons ,

Nice one paul ...hope to see ya friday to ...got a mini bus leaving my around 8 sat so all can have a good drink sat !!

AMLWCH VIRGIN LIST

RICEY

Valerie Hilton

Susan Cargill

SO JUST TWO VIRGIN PLACE LEFT PS DONT FORGET YOUR HATS !!!

:ohmy:

Paul you be careful down there :lol: coz if you don,t watch it you,l come back as daft as that joan :lol::D Mr. Thomas hav a gud un mate :lol: me and jean will make it down one day. Atb Enzo shades.gif

hope you have a good un wid MR BROOKSEY & THE LEGIONAIRE`S MATE ... GIVE MY REGARDS TO MY GOOD FRIEND HEADLEY, OHH AND THAT GOOD LADY OF YOURS TO ....UN BEST NOT FORGET WENDY UN KEV TOO hatsoff2.gif

LATER GRINGO:thumbsup:

It is pronounced it Monster :ohmy:

No it's Amlook. You would really love it Karen yes.gif

I know I would Joan but it's at least a 5 hour journey from here; a tad too far to drive there and back in one night :lol: