2010-10-23: Amlwch All-Niter Sat 23Rd Oct

• Replies 66
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Pete Best

steve sorry to say that the virgin that is ricey can't make it tonite, he's got to do a 40th birthday and got his dates mixed up, he sends his apologies. right better get some records sorted so see you a bit later on.

steve sorry to say that the virgin that is ricey can't make it tonite, he's got to do a 40th birthday and got his dates mixed up, he sends his apologies. right better get some records sorted so see you a bit later on.

Drag him along Pete, missing Amlwch for a birthday what's wrong with the lad.

just a 5 hour drive each way lol get in your car girl lol

last shout for amlwch un dont forget your hats !!

:thumbsup: at least it's one hour driving per one hour of soul! Have a goodun!

whats the word ?

a tip top nite be mine

seemed very busy, car park full and that

a great buzz/atmosphere

quality sets by all, a right old mix of stuff with loads of head turners, enjoyed doing the last slot

only downer i saw on nite was the probs with one of decks

for me the buzz. sounds and up for it crowd made it another top niter at amlwch thumbsup.gif

hats off to steve t

mike

I totally agree Mike. In fact I would go so far as to say it was the best one ever for me!

The place was busy busy busy and the crowd were second to none (as always).

Really don't want to single any DJ out because the music was top notch all night. I will mention Fred though as he was so nervous before he went on but you certainly couldn't tell once he was up there. How good was it when he played Eddie Parker? The roof nearly came off. Got goose pimples thinking about it.

Danced and laughed loads with loads of top people. Kev Murphy was absolutely hilarious :thumbsup:

Yes there was trouble with one of the decks but it didn't in any way detract from the night.

I did opt to use just the one deck though and that meant I used the mic - a lot. And I have to say it was great. Mega thanks to my lovely assistant :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the next one :hatsoff2:

Just back from Almwch and what a brilliant night we had thanks to Steve and Lydia, this nighter has only got one way to go and that is up, great people great music and a room that looks as if it was built for this event. Thanks again you two for a great night and a much needed chill out when we got back.

Roll on the next one.

Andy

Just back from Almwch and what a brilliant night we had thanks to Steve and Lydia, this nighter has only got one way to go and that is up, great people great music and a room that looks as if it was built for this event. Thanks again you two for a great night and a much needed chill out when we got back.

Roll on the next one.

Andy

I take it you and Kev saw sense about getting on the jet skis? laugh.gif

As usual the Monster came out to play, resulting in another top night at Amlwch, great turn out with great mix of music from all the Dj's. Like Joan I opted for one deck but hey that's what a mike is for and the turn over of tunes was nano seconds so there was no real let up with the music. For people who missed this one or haven't been then start planning for the next one in December and come and join one of the top niters in the country.

I take it you and Kev saw sense about getting on the jet skis? :(

Hi Joan

I was only going to have a laugh at Kev but he decided it was too cold for him. Good to see you and Tony again and well done to you and Mark for getting through on one deck.

See you soon

Andy.

HI STEVE AND LYDIA

JUST WANT TO SAY A MASSIVE THANKS FOR PUTTING TOGETHER A MASSIVE ALLNIGHTER THAT WAS SO ENJOYABLE FROM START TO FINISH WITH ALL THE DJS COMING UP WITH THE GOODS AND A CROWD OF GREAT PEOPLE THAT WERE REALY UP FOR IT, BLOODY FANTASTIC.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT STEVE IS THAT SAXOPHONE I WON IN THE RAFFLE, WELL I CANT SEEM TO GET A TUNE OUT OF IT LOL.

CHEERS AGAIN FOLKS AND ROLL ON DECEMBER 18TH, SEE YOU IN THE RISBORO FRIDAY JOHNNY ROBERTS.

I totally agree Mike. In fact I would go so far as to say it was the best one ever for me!

The place was busy busy busy and the crowd were second to none (as always).

Really don't want to single any DJ out because the music was top notch all night. I will mention Fred though as he was so nervous before he went on but you certainly couldn't tell once he was up there. How good was it when he played Eddie Parker? The roof nearly came off. Got goose pimples thinking about it.

Danced and laughed loads with loads of top people. Kev Murphy was absolutely hilarious :lol:

Yes there was trouble with one of the decks but it didn't in any way detract from the night.

I did opt to use just the one deck though and that meant I used the mic - a lot. And I have to say it was great. Mega thanks to my lovely assistant :yes:

Can't wait for the next one :lol:

i quite agree . all the dj's played such a fantastic mix that you just dont hear at any old do' again joan just tips the scales every time . i have to agree i dont like to single people out but fred once again did his own thing with top draw mix of records that again you just dont hear at any old place , a real feast of top' top' top' music ...so nice one steve i think a good night was had by all,:thumbsup:

wish i could say the same for my terrible journey home the next day ' van writen off and cost me a kings ransome to get me and it home again .:thumbsup: ps; kev i thought i was deaf until i had that conversation with you :D

Edited by steptoe