Thursday 60S Soul Sale

Windlesoul

Hi, PM me if interested, deals on multiples / job lots considered etc. Need to get rid of these so can have the lot for £130 including postage....

Cheers Mark

Betty Lavett Witchcraft in the air Lupine Ex+ 25

Quantrells Show me the game of love Yambo vg (some crackles/ scratches, plays Ok no jumps, price reflects, fab tune!) 20

Betty Lavette Almost Karen (nice plum label, superior version to Jimmy Delphs and a bit harder. Crackles and a couple of scratches but plays through no skips, and not too bad) 10

Gibraltars I wont be your fool anymore A+W Ex+ 30

JJ Barnes Snowflakes / Got to get rid of you Volt demo (bit battered, crackles but plays thru OK. Price reflects. Quality double sider) 10

Lee Rogers How are you fixed for love / CRAKED up over you Wheelsville Ex+ 20

Buddy Lamp I wanna go home / confusion Wheelsville Ex+ 20

Dramatics All because of you / If you havent got love Sport (Would be Ex condition both sides but for 1 solitary jump on 'All....' half way through, maybe a heavier needle might have more joy. Priced accordingly) 25

Buddy Lamp You got the loving touch / Wanna go home Wheelsville vg (bit used but OK) 25

And finally (OK not 60s but hey ho)...

Checkmates Ltd Run n*****r run Rustic

Got 2 of these, both visually Ex+ condition, one has a bit of styrene hiss though plays thru OK ( will sell for 10), the other Ok (20).

Edited by mark w.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source