2010-09-18: Bishops Wood All Nighter 18Th September 9-6

Event Title: BISHOPS WOOD ALL NIGHTER 18th SEPTEMBER 9-6

Event Author: larrymc

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 18 September 2010

-------------------------------------------------

Well it's near to that time again and only a few weeks away. The last All Nighter was a total cracker and from the people who came, they are coming back for more!!

We have another top DJ line up, so if you like a nighter that gives you 9hrs of quality sounds, then get down to Bishops Wood - 18th September 9pm till 6am!!

Guest DJ's -Andy Dyson - Dave Welding - John Weston - Woody - Rob Savetz -

Residents - Col Kidson, Larry Mc, The Willingham Collective

Doors open at 8:30pm for early arrivals

Note - The next All Nighter is in December

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Just got back off holiday and missed a few events (Lou & Woody's Niter and Harpo & Sandi's wedding) Spoke to Col today and understand John Weston can't make it, but is replaced by Ted Massey and the final DJ to add to the line up is Killa. So thanks to both and looking forward to next Sat 18th and 9hrs of quality soul.

Guest DJ Line up - Andy Dyson, Ted Massey, Dave Welding, Woody, Rob Savetz, Killa plus the Willingham Collective

Hi Larry ,Col & the Ladeez

Should be a packer at Bishops Wood this coming Saturday as it's rumoured there are least 30 people trapped inside after Harpo locked the doors on Saturday morning. The old boy was in too much of a hurry to consummate his marriage to checkout the bogs out ! :lol:

Dave

Hi Larry ,Col & the Ladeez

Should be a packer at Bishops Wood this coming Saturday as it's rumoured there are least 30 people trapped inside after Harpo locked the doors on Saturday morning. The old boy was in too much of a hurry to consummate his marriage to checkout the bogs out ! :lol:

Dave

Must be still doing it Dave aint been on here since:lol: never mind wont be long till its once a month and dreading the night coming:ph34r:

• Helpful 1

Must be still doing it Dave aint been on here since:lol: never mind wont be long till its once a month and dreading the night coming:ph34r:

Hi Ted

I heard they had a quickie on the back seat of Pete Smith's abandoned car while waiting for the Taxi home, that was until they were disturbed by Rob Smith tapping on the windscreen wanting to know where he could put his sales boxes. :lol:

Dave

first time for me and may, looking forward to meeting somebody i dont know....for a change! and top tunes from uncle ted of course!!

......OH, AND FIRST DANCE OF THE NIGHT FROM THE BRIDE & GROOM?.....ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR "THE" TUNE?:)

im in love with your daughter!? No of course thats very very wrong. gety the birdy song on!

Just got back off holiday and missed a few events (Lou & Woody's Niter and Harpo & Sandi's wedding) Spoke to Col today and understand John Weston can't make it, but is replaced by Ted Massey and the final DJ to add to the line up is Killa. So thanks to both and looking forward to next Sat 18th and 9hrs of quality soul.

Guest DJ Line up - Andy Dyson, Ted Massey, Dave Welding, Woody, Rob Savetz, Killa plus the Willingham Collective

Have it, !! Oh.. er, yes i can see they,er ,are!

I LOVE THIS VENUE,OUT IN THE STICKS,LATE BAR,AT NORMAL PRICES,AND FOOD IF YOU SO WISH, RECORD BAR THATS CLOSE TO THE TUNES BEING PLAYED.CAN'T WAIT:yes:

I AM NOT DRIVING WOODY. JUST SO YOU KNOW:)

WELL THERES THAT HOME MADE WINE. THERE DANCIN TO BE DONE, THERES TED AND DAVE TO WIND UP, A LADY NEEDS HER FEUL YOU KNOW:yes:

I AM NOT DRIVING WOODY. JUST SO YOU KNOW:)

WELL THERES THAT HOME MADE WINE. THERE DANCIN TO BE DONE, THERES TED AND DAVE TO WIND UP, A LADY NEEDS HER FEUL YOU KNOW:yes:

Hey Woody

Ever thought of buying Lou a Dictionary for Christmas. :lol:

Now who's winding up who !

Catch all you nocturnal buggers on Saturday :lol:

Dave

just to say thanks to organissers and dj,s who made sat night such a treat for the dancefloor , sparse as it was, The cheese butties were alright too, The weather did its worsed to make our journey from manchester the usual puddle jump down the M6, the return home should be named the skate such was the state of the roads.however the laugh i had wi sarah and the tunes kept me tiredness after working nights on friday at arms length. we,l be sure to return as i love this place. spot of the night was ted massey ( bobcat, is a belter). completely wasted so sat out the following spot..sorry too we missed killer and earlier spots.

well..was a bit on the quiet side:g:however did not detract from the music, as always a great mix of styles.Woody as always gets the floor moving,.he always knows just whats needed and the right time to play it, man of the match was Andy Dyson, even I was asking whats this ..I like this, whats this one? its what we need, fresh music, something new, all in all I really enjoyed meself.and my legs ache again, thanx for the Plum stuff Lou x