Hymns Lp - Corey Glover

Sean Tasker

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Only track 4 Little Girl & track 5 Hot Buttered Soul any good, the rest of the album is rock music. Bought it as a new release in 1998 but there aren't many places that have CD players to play this great track out. Loads of other little gems like this tucked away on CD's as well, but alas it's the same old arguement , you must play original vinyl unless it's on a CD then your allowed to carve them, rather than have a CD player.

Rant over.

Social source share

Only track 4 Little Girl & track 5 Hot Buttered Soul any good, the rest of the album is rock music. Bought it as a new release in 1998 but there aren't many places that have CD players to play this great track out. Loads of other little gems like this tucked away on CD's as well, but alas it's the same old arguement , you must play original vinyl unless it's on a CD then your allowed to carve them, rather than have a CD player.

Rant over.

It's not rock of any sorts,well that i have ever heard bit weired in bits but not rock,i quiet like it all except one had mine from about it's release,are they all promo's ?

Social source share

Rant over.

I think you need to go and have another listen. "Only time will tell" is one of the best ballads of the 9ts

Social source share

It's not rock of any sorts,well that i have ever heard bit weired in bits but not rock,i quiet like it all except one had mine from about it's release,are they all promo's ?

not sure about that ken. when i first put it on i thought it was jimi hendrix and thats about a rock as you can get even tho he was the right side of the tar brush. for me only tracks 4 and 5 any good altho i havent dug the cd out in years . maybe i ought to dig it out and listen to it thru again. dont think mines a promo. and i would have thought it was distributed nationally as it was soon after his sucess with living color. their albums are very varied styles as well

dave

Social source share

not sure about that ken. when i first put it on i thought it was jimi hendrix and thats about a rock as you can get even tho he was the right side of the tar brush. for me only tracks 4 and 5 any good altho i havent dug the cd out in years . maybe i ought to dig it out and listen to it thru again. dont think mines a promo. and i would have thought it was distributed nationally as it was soon after his sucess with living color. their albums are very varied styles as well

dave

First track is electro phsycodelic mash up,and one other that you can call rock i s'pose but the rest is listenable biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!