• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

Looking for a clean copy:

James Moody -Smack-a-mack

thank you

Good luck with this one - I tried to track down a copy during last year, but gave up after a few weeks. Not an expensive 45 by any means but one of those that seem elusive for whatever reason.. Or did when I was looking anyway. Perhaps someone is sitting on a pile of them somewhere..

Kev Draper - as far as I can remember - turned this little gem of a vocal inst. up in the early 90's, but it didn't get any mainstream plays as far as I know. Perhaps Kev has a copy or two ?? Although a member on here, he doesn't use SS on a regular basis.. Maybe someone on here could help you with some contact details ??

Actually a record released to promote a brand of apple !!

Social source share

Good luck with this one - I tried to track down a copy during last year, but gave up after a few weeks. Not an expensive 45 by any means but one of those that seem elusive for whatever reason.. Or did when I was looking anyway. Perhaps someone is sitting on a pile of them somewhere..

Kev Draper - as far as I can remember - turned this little gem of a vocal inst. up in the early 90's, but it didn't get any mainstream plays as far as I know. Perhaps Kev has a copy or two ?? Although a member on here, he doesn't use SS on a regular basis.. Maybe someone on here could help you with some contact details ??

Actually a record released to promote a brand of apple !!

Social source share