Any Interest / Price? E. Williams Jaadee

Guest tvaddict

Guest tvaddict

I was told there are only a few known copies of this record. I would appreciate any information as i cannot find any.

E. Williams "trade my soul to the devil/my love waits for me" 45 Jaadee 505

i just found this copy.

post-21667-018943200 1284170062_thumb.jp

Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

heres the flip side. a bit of label damage. record is vg. this side skips at one point 15 seconds in.

thanks for that, what is the address (sorry to be a pain :hatsoff2:). Shame about the skip, that's the side that's played.

Know of a couple of copies over here, one in Germany. Probably others we don't know about.

Social source share

Nice find. Do you have a scan of the other side?

Isn't it on Tide as well under different name?

Just the few (3 or4?) as far as I know? So will cost a decent wedge of cash I would imagine.

Its Jimmie Williams - Trade My Soul To the Devil / You left Your Happiness - Tide 2015

I think it is a different artist

Will try to put a sound file up tomorrow

Regards

Paul

Social source share

Guest tvaddict

The address on the record is: 5117 hollywood blvd. hollywood,ca - which is also where i found the record, well, 10 miles from anyway.

I will be listing this record on ebay if anyone is interested, starting sunday sept 12.

Social source share

Roger Banks and Carl Willingham are the only people that I know off who own this 45

Rgers had this for years and Carl required his off Manship in a private sale over the past 12mths

There's others including at least one DJ that I know of with a copy. There's a copy in Germany, got his for a dollar I think? Jorg Brenner I think who has it or had it, Marc Forrest will confirm who.

Social source share

There's others including at least one DJ that I know of with a copy. There's a copy in Germany, got his for a dollar I think? Jorg Brenner I think who has it or had it, Marc Forrest will confirm who.

J¶rg Brenner...found it in some sort of Humana / Fair Trade second hand shop for a dollar or less indeed.

Marc

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Second hand book store for 50 cents, if anyone wants to know that fact. And for me, it´s one of the greatest songs ever. Too bad I don´t have the money to make him a sensible offer, apart from the fact, that he isn´t willing to sell it anyway. But I have it on one of his CDs, so it´s not too bad, just hear it, don´t DJ it!!!:wave:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!