• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulmanuk

Hi,

Can someone tell me how rare Tim Harris - Don't and Les Mack & Impacts - I'm Blue are and how much they're worth please?

Thanks!

Tim Harris came out on two labels, Timco and Menzola. Timco £500 ish? Not sure about Menzola. Great record

Social source share

You see Tim Harris about here and there. It also came out on Bobby Robinson but very rare.

Les Mack probably about £500 too? Never see this for sale. JM's one a few weeks back was the first one i'd seen personally. Nice 45 at first but grates the more you hear it. Used to really like it a while back.

Edited by corbett80
Social source share

You see Tim Harris about here and there. It also came out on Bobby Robinson but very rare.

Les Mack probably about £500 too? Never see this for sale. JM's one a few weeks back was the first one i'd seen personally. Nice 45 at first but grates the more you hear it. Used to really like it a while back.

i bought that les mack one of jm a few weeks back, love that tune!!!thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

I would say they are all tough to find but out of them all the Timco release would be the easier one to get.

The Timco also comes in two label colours. One light blue,one Yellow. Good 45 i reckon......Only ever seen the Menzola[Red colour] once [on ebay] and it was battered.........Keep looking Tommaso!

Edited by Ivor Jones
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert