Talk Of The South Christmas Special - Sat 18 Dec

Guest matt tees

Guest matt tees

THE TOTS Christmas Special is all set for Sat 18 Dec 2010 and Tickets are now available!! Another fabulous line up in 2 Bumper Rooms. Looking forward to seeing you all again!! Tickets are advised as last years was sold out prior to the event. So what are you waiting for CUM ON Let's Be Aving You!!!

TALK OF THE SOUTH SOUL CLUB

SAT 18 DEC CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2010 7.30PM – 3AM

Room 1 Northern Soul, RnB, Latin, Boogaloo and Quality Club Classics.

NIGE BROWN SEAN CHAPMAN PETE HULATT ROB BAILEY PETE TEBBUTT

Room 2 Heavyweight Ska, Boss Reggae and Cool Rocksteady!!!

JIM COX KRIS TEBBUTT JAY REGGAE JUNIOR BOSS

@ THE ROYAL HOTEL. 1 MILL ST. LUTON. LU1 2NA

INFO: 01582 487692/07957573621

TICKETS £8 OR £10 OTD Payment by paypal. Chapmanrecords@btinternet.com or cheque made payable to Sean Chapman. 13 Heol Lodwig. Church Village. Church Village. Pontypridd. CF38 1TJ

Tickets are advised as last year's Christmas Special was sold out!!!

Edited by matt tees
  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

just spoke to the hotel and they have rooms just ready for you to book.do it on line its cheaper. also just across the road is the easyjet hotel which is basic but cheap.dont forget we are 50yards from the luton train station.loads of car parking opposite as well.due to demand we have made one room all reggae and ska and the main hall will be a mix of everything else,so expect to hear northern soul of the highest order from sean chapman pete hullatt and nige brown who will also mix in club classics and motown moovers,backing these up will be rob bailey and pete tebbutt with a mix of rnb latin boogaloo and soul classics.this is a christmas party so come and let your hair down before the turkey and pudding get you.

Guest matt tees

THIS DATES BEEN IN MY DIARY FOR A YEAR LOOKING FORWARD TO TOTS XMAS PARTY ONE NOT TO BE MISSED :) JUST HOPE THERE'S NO SNOW THIS YEAR :wub: JUST GETTING THE TROOPS TOGREATHER TO SEE WHO'S COMING IN THE SOUL BUS :) SOULIES ON TOUR SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM EVANS :):(thumbup.gif:lol:

Looking forward to seeing the Nuneaton Posse, will it be fancy dress Andrew or are you just wearing the same old stockings and suspenders!!!

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

me and nicci should be comin from bristol again...gotta sort out hotel then will reserve tickets...agree about the snow ,just a little dodgy driving up last year but well worth the trek !

see you at glos sean

see you at camber pete

dean

the ROYAL HOTEL still has some rooms left,but be quick they will be all booked up in the next few weeks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matt tees

After nearly Ten Years as Talk Of The South Pete and I have decided to make the Christmas Special the last one at The Royal Hotel, so cum on let's make this a great night and to go out on a high, 2 Bumper rooms with some good quailty DJs expect Rare, Classics and some club classics Thrown In, In Both Rooms. Best advised to get a ticket £8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matt tees

tickets and room in the royal booked and paid for :thumbsup: ...with the line up in the main room and after having a crackin time in the reggae room at camber this is gonna be a top nite and a tuff time deciding which room to be in:D

dean

Hi Dean, only just seen your message. DJ Lineup in the Main Room will be Guests Pete Hualtt, Mr Nigel Brown and Untouchables Head Honcho Rob Bailey will be supported by Pete Tebbutt and Sean Chapman so expect a right old mixture of Rare, Classics, Quality RnB, Latin and Bogalo plus a few club classics thrown into the melting pot of great dance music!! So what are you waiting order your ticket now and let TOTS go out with a Big Bang!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

After nearly Ten Years as Talk Of The South Pete and I have decided to make the Christmas Special the last one at The Royal Hotel, so cum on let's make this a great night and to go out on a high, 2 Bumper rooms with some good quailty DJs expect Rare, Classics and some club classics Thrown In, In Both Rooms. Best advised to get a ticket £8

THE REASON FOR THIS EVENT BEING THE LAST AT THE ROYAL HOTEL IS DUE TO NOT HAVING A HALL.NEXT FEB/MARCH THE HOTEL BEGINS A MASSIVE REFURBISHMENT PROGRAM WITH THE HALL BEING CONVERTED INTO BEDROOMS.ITS NEVER EASY FINDING VENUES TO SUIT OUR NEEDS SO UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENS AND A DECENT VENUE CAN BE FOUND IT HAS LEFT US NO ALTERNATIVE BUT MAKE OUR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL THE LAST TOTS.

PETE TEBBUTT.

Guest matt tees

THE REASON FOR THIS EVENT BEING THE LAST AT THE ROYAL HOTEL IS DUE TO NOT HAVING A HALL.NEXT FEB/MARCH THE HOTEL BEGINS A MASSIVE REFURBISHMENT PROGRAM WITH THE HALL BEING CONVERTED INTO BEDROOMS.ITS NEVER EASY FINDING VENUES TO SUIT OUR NEEDS SO UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENS AND A DECENT VENUE CAN BE FOUND IT HAS LEFT US NO ALTERNATIVE BUT MAKE OUR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL THE LAST TOTS.

PETE TEBBUTT.

Tickets are selling very quickly so make sure you get yours. You can pay on the door if space available. Last years event was sold out a few days before the night so get your tickets now!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matt tees

Will be at Sounds Of Soul on Saturday if anybody wants TOTS tickets.

Update on the tickets over 100 sold with a capacity of 200+ do not miss out on the last Talk Of The South at The RHotel in Luton.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BintofSoul

Have a great night guys. Sadly I have my staff chrimbo do :thumbsup: so I can't be there. BTW Pete, I managed to get Little Girl! No shoes for me for a while!

Nicki XXX

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Have a great night guys. Sadly I have my staff chrimbo do :hatsoff2: so I can't be there. BTW Pete, I managed to get Little Girl! No shoes for me for a while!

Nicki XXX

no more badgering to play it now you have your own copy.you had to sell all your shoes as well wow thats passion.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

the hotel still has rooms.book on line its cheaper.also THE BRACHE is cheap and 200yrds walk away .THE EASYJET HOTEL is 100yrds away and is basic and cheap but no food.if you have not got your tickets yet dont worry you can pay on the door.this is the last one at this venue so come along to our christmas special as there is no guarantee we will have another one.

the hotel still has rooms.book on line its cheaper.also THE BRACHE is cheap and 200yrds walk away .THE EASYJET HOTEL is 100yrds away and is basic and cheap but no food.if you have not got your tickets yet dont worry you can pay on the door.this is the last one at this venue so come along to our christmas special as there is no guarantee we will have another one.

car full, coming down from norwich looking forward to it,nice line up nigel brown that name ring a bell, lol ;)billy

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

car full, coming down from norwich looking forward to it,nice line up nigel brown that name ring a bell, lol ;)billy

be great to see you saturday billy.nice wooden dance floor for you to do your tricks on.

Guest matt tees

Hi Billy will be great to see the Norwich faithful!! including Norwich City's current centre forward Mark Chamberlein

Ooooooooooo nearly here. About 20 of the Bedford peeps hopping on the Bedford Soul Train to luton.

New frock sorted, new shoes sorted, leg finally fixed and all the staples/stiches out...............................just lead me to that dance floor :hatsoff2:

Can you let us have DJ times for both rooms so I can plan my eve, well you know me, have to be organised.:lamsey:

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

well if the weathers mans to believed it could be be another snowy tots...my only worry is nicci's in egypt at the moment and supposed to be landing in bristol friday night when they forecast snow :D ....if her plane gets diverted she might have to find her own way home cos i'll be sliding down the m4 without her !:rolleyes: ....well maybe not but it will make the weekend a little more manic then planned

dean

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

well if the weathers mans to believed it could be be another snowy tots...my only worry is nicci's in egypt at the moment and supposed to be landing in bristol friday night when they forecast snow sad.gif ....if her plane gets diverted she might have to find her own way home cos i'll be sliding down the m4 without her !biggrin.gif ....well maybe not but it will make the weekend a little more manic then planned

dean

a bit of snow certainly wont be stopping the dean machine.its forcast bright and dry for saturday in the bedfordshire area,lets hope that forcast wasnt from john kettley.

Guest matt tees

Ooooooooooo nearly here. About 20 of the Bedford peeps hopping on the Bedford Soul Train to luton.

New frock sorted, new shoes sorted, leg finally fixed and all the staples/stiches out...............................just lead me to that dance floor wink.gif

Can you let us have DJ times for both rooms so I can plan my eve, well you know me, have to be organised.biggrin.gif

QoFxx

Just finishing those DJ Times offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

the hotel has two double rooms and two triple rooms left.special rates for online bookings.the forcast for saturday is ok, so come along and pay on the door.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Alas, I have had to pull out with an injury - well chest infection - so afraid I won't be able to attend.

Hope you guys have a superb evening and see you in the new year!!

Regards

Mark C :sweatingbullets:

get some vic on the outside and a double whisky on the inside works for me.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

everything set up and ready.if you have not got tickets dont worry you can pay on the door.we have a fabulous line up in both rooms so well worth a visit.

If something could go wrong this morning, trust me IT HAS!!!!!.........................just organising the Bedford crew, you would think we were travelling from albania to get there laugh.gif Unfortunately Bam wont be able to make it over from Bristol now and one other drop out but the hard core Bedford crowd (still about 16 of us) plus the Flitwick 2 (Kev & Phil) will be there, wouldn't miss it for the world.:thumbsup:

Off to lie down in a darkened room and de-stress.......................a bit early for a vodka ohmy.gif

See ya all about 7.30 smile.gif

25.gif

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

Source Advert