South Essex Soul Club - The Final Installment

Saxafone

Our resident and guest DJs will be up for a party as we present the very last installment of South Essex Soul. After 3 cracking and soulful years we regrettably arrive at the end of an era. We are therefore determined to go out with the biggest and best night ever.

Residents Paul McKay, Stubbsy and Ginger Dave compete with our 2 Special Guests, Shane Cox and our International Man of Mystery to keep the dance floor packed one last time.

If you have never been, this is your last chance to join us for what will be a night of fantastic uptempo Northern Soul. If you are one of our band of loyal "ever presents" we thank you for your support and hope you can join us one last time on Saturday Sept 25th, to celebrate the end with guaranteed non stop, 100% Quality, stonking soul sounds.

Taff

South Essex Soul Club

Capone's (above La Quinta Restaurant)

Benfleet Rd

Benfleet

Essex

SS7 1QB

8PM - 2AM (and possibly later)

£5 OTD

For more info see our web site

Edited by Saxafone
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Planning to come over from Beckenham for this one, and stay over so that I can have a drink for a change :thumbsup:

Any chance of you reconsidering the decision to bring the curtains down? Moving to a couple of dos per year perhaps?

Hope you can make it again on Saturday we do appreciate your support. :D

Saturday is going to be a monster celebration of the great times we've had putting on the South Essex nights. With the two very special guests we have supporting our resident vinyl monkeys, Paul, Stubbsy and Ginger, the music is going to be nothing but floor filling, uptempo, 100% quality soul.

It's highly unlikely that we'll carry on..................but never say never :D

Taff

Guest GingerDave

Our resident and guest DJs will be up for a party as we present the very last installment of South Essex Soul. After 3 cracking and soulful years we regrettably arrive at the end of an era. We are therefore determined to go out with the biggest and best night ever.

Residents Paul McKay, Stubbsy and Ginger Dave compete with our 2 Special Guests, Shane Cox and our International Man of Mystery to keep the dance floor packed one last time.

If you have never been, this is your last chance to join us for what will be a night of fantastic uptempo Northern Soul. If you are one of our band of loyal "ever presents" we thank you for your support and hope you can join us one last time on Saturday Sept 25th, to celebrate the end with guaranteed non stop, 100% Quality, stonking soul sounds.

Taff

South Essex Soul Club

Benfleet Rd

Benfleet

Essex

SS7 1QB

£5 OTD

:D:D:D:D:D:beer::D:beer::lol::beer::yes::beer:

:D:D:D:D:D:beer::lol::beer::D:beer:beer.gif:beer:

Dave, it's not just about the beer, although I can highly recommend the Kronenbourg at Capone's. With the DJ line up we have in store, it's going to be a night of awesome sounds.

But I suppose it is our closing night party and therefore entirely appropriate to indulge in a few shandies beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

See you at the bar :lol:

Taff

Guest soulmanherts

Going to try and make it for a few hours on Saturday, but i am getting ready for Far East holiday, so if packed and all ready i could just make it. If not hope it all goes well guys sad to see it all come to a end.

Guest GingerDave

Going to try and make it for a few hours on Saturday, but i am getting ready for Far East holiday, so if packed and all ready i could just make it. If not hope it all goes well guys sad to see it all come to a end.

Rob you got to be there it wo'nt be the same without you ,Your lady boy will still be there when you get out there lol:whistling::thumbsup::beer::thumbsup:
Guest soulmanherts

Rob you got to be there it wo'nt be the same without you ,Your lady boy will still be there when you get out there lol:whistling::thumbsup::beer::lol:

Lol mate not that part of the Far East, UAE is where i am going

a lot of events come to and end because

the music policy is wrong

the venue isnt right

lack of advertising

well this event doesnt have a problem with any of the above..the times ive been there have been excellent nights and its sad to hear this event is coming to end...all though clashing with the souths biggest event on your last night might be considered a mistake..all the best lads...i hope it goes well...and ginger dave gets a bit later spot

regards moldie

a lot of events come to and end because

the music policy is wrong

the venue isnt right

lack of advertising

well this event doesnt have a problem with any of the above..the times ive been there have been excellent nights and its sad to hear this event is coming to end...all though clashing with the souths biggest event on your last night might be considered a mistake..all the best lads...i hope it goes well...and ginger dave gets a bit later spot

regards moldie

Thanks for the compliments Moldie, unfortunately when we booked our venue dates last year we hadn't realised Walls of Heartache would be on the same night as us :rolleyes:

Taff

Thanks for the compliments Moldie, unfortunately when we booked our venue dates last year we hadn't realised Walls of Heartache would be on the same night as us :rolleyes:

Taff

Have to agree with Moldie (thats twice this year lol) good venue, nice crowd, excellent DJ's - it will certainly be a shame to see you close.

Not convinced our 50/60 locals qualifies as the South's Biggest Event lol, but same boat as you when booking up!

Good Luck,

Dave

Have to agree with Moldie (thats twice this year lol) good venue, nice crowd, excellent DJ's - it will certainly be a shame to see you close.

Not convinced our 50/60 locals qualifies as the South's Biggest Event lol, but same boat as you when booking up!

Good Luck,

Dave

Hi Dave, cheers mate..........promoting certainly means you get to find out if you really have a sense of humour or not :wave: Good luck Saturday with WOH :rolleyes:

Taff

Guest BintofSoul

Taff

South Essex Soul Club

Benfleet Rd

Benfleet

Essex

SS7 1QB

£5 OTD

It was good to see you at the 100 Club on Saturday Taff. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic night. Sadly I can't be there as I'm flying off to Ibiza on Sunday.

Nicki X

Taff

now thats funny

hope it goes well taff..you deserve it

regards moldie

Guest GingerDave

It was good to see you at the 100 Club on Saturday Taff. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic night. Sadly I can't be there as I'm flying off to Ibiza on Sunday.

Nicki X

Cheers Nicki hope you have a good holiday atb Dave

Have a good evening Gents

Was going to give you a "beer" emoticom but for some reason they aren't working for me ;-(

Cheers Dave, I'll give myself a few then :lol::):lol: no change there though Mr Greenhill - too tight to even get an emoticon beer in :no:

Your prophetic words have also come to pass - Support your local clubs as though it were the last night - cause one day it will be!!!

It is :lol:

Taff

Guest GingerDave

Cheers Dave, I'll give myself a few then :(:lol::D no change there though Mr Greenhill - too tight to even get an emoticon beer in :D

Your prophetic words have also come to pass - Support your local clubs as though it were the last night - cause one day it will be!!!

It is :thumbsup:Say no more :shades::(

Taff

Source Advert