Delettes.... Look At Me....blue Rock

Staceys Dad

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

any info on this beauty...what a great record...:)

Truly is a great sound. The crossover flip "What's the Use" is also worth a spin in the right venue. I can remember spining it as a request at Bury "Whats the Use" that is not Look at Me.

When it was requested I thought "wow they've become much more expansive in what they'll listen too here" trouble was the guy that requested it was the only one dancing. :)

As so many of these tunes are it was a Stafford play - well thats where I first heard it anyway.

Social source share

Ged

Cracking double sider. "What's The Use" got plenty of plays at Wilton, remember Roger used to play it quite often at one time.

Cheers

Martyn

Wilton has a habit of reactivating these long forgotten tunes, much to its credit. It was around the same time Martyn. They were spinning The Athens Rogues too about then I seem to remember.

Im over at Hull Uni next month where are the secret record shops I should be hitting :) :)

Social source share

Im over at Hull Uni next month where are the secret record shops I should be hitting :) :)

Ged

Leeds :)

There's one not too far from the Uni, I'll get back to you with an address.One or two things have been found in there over the years but gets hit quite often so it's just a matter of been in there at the right time? Not bad for LP's.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!