Soul @ The Mill Charity Night

Soulchoons

I don't know Steve but am looking forward to his spot. :shades: Always good to hear lads (n lasses of course) you've never heard before, gives things momentum and always excites me.

Looks like there'll be plenty coming along to support a very worthy cause indeed and myself n Ian will do our best as ever Joan. Folk will defo get an opportunity to hear one or two things that they might not as a rule, alongside some tasty, tried and tested tackle of course. All good :thumbup:

• Replies 72
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Less than a week to go Danny; lot of people talking about this one, so will be there early.:thumbsup:

Look forward to hearing "Steve Clayton's" spot.:D

Need plenty of rest from now to Saturday.:thumbsup:

See you soon, Willie & Sue.......:thumbsup:

Hi willie, know what you mean about the rest, went to the keirby sat night, woke up sunday morn and my ankle was well hurtin, so i`ll have to rest it ready for this saturday so i`ll be fightin fit :thumbsup: for the dance floor:thumbup: see you all thier

KTF Pete

Hi Danny, bringing some flyers with me sat night is that OK :thumbsup:, if so do you ask people to leave them at the door, or can i hand them out round the tables :D

KTF Pete

Hi Pete

Thats fine for you to bring some flyers with you, you can put them on the tables and on the door.

see you sat

Danny

post-7322-080892700 1286815368_thumb.jpg

Less than a week to go Danny; lot of people talking about this one, so will be there early.:thumbsup:

Look forward to hearing "Steve Clayton's" spot.:hatsoff2:

Need plenty of rest from now to Saturday.:hatsoff2:

See you soon, Willie & Sue.......:thumbsup:

Hi willie, know what you mean, went to the keirby saturday night dancing the night away:lol: woke up sunday morn and my ankle was well hurtin :cheese1: got to rest it now for this saturday, got to be fightin fit :( for the dance floor, polished my shoes, new tub of talc, bring it on. KTF Pete

Counting the hours 'til this now Danny.

Just gutted I won't be able to stay all evening, will just be hanging around long enough to accost people with my sponsorship form don't worry, I'll have plenty of pens with me

:thumbsup:

You say you wont be staying all night but you will be that busy dancing, that you will forget the time and stay all night. lol :lol:

see you sat

Danny

thanks for that nice comment roman. hope all is well with you and wendy

Danny

Guest PeterSimpson

got 2 threads running on this one - replied to the other so I'll do this one too so as not to get left out!

for once, me and Kate can make it to this one and we are bringing Mike so see you there . . .

got 2 threads running on this one - replied to the other so I'll do this one too so as not to get left out!

for once, me and Kate can make it to this one and we are bringing Mike so see you there . . .

Hi pete and kate,

glad you can make it on sat, should b a good night. tell mike not to forget his dancing shoes.lol

see you sat

Danny

I will be there for 7.30, the rest of the gang are usually all there before 8.30, don't worry if your late, we'll save you a seat :thumbsup:

Hi Carol :wave: , don`t worry we`ll be thier well before it starts, we`ve booked a room so Julie will want to be there early to check it out, can`t wait for this event to start, you`ve all give good reports about it. If were to early there`s a pub across the road, so we`ll probably go thier. Be there for you`re spot:thumbup: believe your on first is that right ?. So we`ll see you all saturday :(

KTF Pete thumbup.gif

Edited by Padiham Pete

Counting down the hours, so not long now, just managed to get myself out of RPH in time to be with you all at the Mill.:thumbsup: Didn't want to miss this one. Should be a cracker.:thumbsup:

Just seen DJ times, I believe Carol's saving her legs for the big run on Sunday, so we wish Carol all the best for that one...:thumbsup:

See you early doors....Willie & Sue..:D

Counting down the hours, so not long now, just managed to get myself out of RPH in time to be with you all at the Mill.:thumbsup: Didn't want to miss this one. Should be a cracker.:thumbsup:

Just seen DJ times, I believe Carol's saving her legs for the big run on Sunday, so we wish Carol all the best for that one...:thumbsup:

See you early doors....Willie & Sue..:D

Hi willie & Sue

Glad your home and ok willie, only hours to go now.

see you tomorrow

Danny

Should have been a "surprise":D but our good friends from Derby who we met in Skeggy have booked in at the Mill & will be joining the crew tonight.......:lol:

Depending on what goes on 3pm at Pride Park,:wave: D& J might not be mates much longer ........:D

Nurse Sue just administering my medication:hypo: so see you all later, :yes:

KTF. Willie. :thumbsup:

Should have been a "surprise":lol: but our good friends from Derby who we met in Skeggy have booked in at the Mill & will be joining the crew tonight.......:thumbsup:

Depending on what goes on 3pm at Pride Park,:thumbsup: D& J might not be mates much longer ........:D

Hi willie,

Loading the equipment into the van as we speak. Only a few hours to go

See you later

Danny

Edited by Soul @ The Mill

Source Advert