Open To Trades On Everthing - Top Dog Records

Dave Thorley

Hi All

Times being hard for everyone, we are open to trades on anything on the site. So why not take a look at the site and drop us a line, always ready to try and help you get that elusive tune. One of these could be yours

Jackie Beavers Show, Charmaines, Lew Kirton, Last Generation, Idel Few, Gail Anderson, Embers, Electrifying Cashmeres, Otis Smith, Sweet Pearl, Trey J's, Tammarow

www.topdogrecords.co.uk

Dave & Malayka

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

had a scrawl through he first 4 pages of the new additions,lots of great tunes and some good prices too,by that i mean lots of records i didnt know the price off till i looked at your site and most where much cheaper than i thought they would be, had a nice couple of hours listening to some nice tunes :lol:

jason

Social source share

Thanks for the great response, whole bunch of trades now going through. Most of you have really got into the spirit of this, helping each other get a nice tune for trades.

On the bigger ticket things, very happy to trade, but in return for a simular value record or a 2 for 1. 30x £10 records for a £300 one , not really what I looking for. But always ready to look at what you interested in.

Cheers

Dave

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Times being hard for everyone, we are open to trades on anything on the site. So why not take a look at the site and drop us a line, always ready to try and help you get that elusive tune. One of these could be yours

Jackie Beavers Show, Charmaines, Lew Kirton, Last Generation, Idel Few, Gail Anderson, Embers, Electrifying Cashmeres, Otis Smith, Sweet Pearl, Trey J's, Tammarow

www.topdogrecords.co.uk

Dave & Malayka

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!