I've Been Trying - Blues Busters - Doctor Bird

Heard this the other day,thought thats nice i want one laugh.gif but till then i wouldnt mind if some cool person could pop it on here please,and how much would one of these Jamaican soul things gonna cost ? can't fint it on anysites popsike etc please help.biggrin.gif

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Heard this the other day,thought thats nice i want one laugh.gif but till then i wouldnt mind if some cool person could pop it on here please,and how much would one of these Jamaican soul things gonna cost ? can't fint it on anysites popsike etc please help.biggrin.gif

No-one then ? its says byron lee and the dragonairs underneath the blues busters

Social source share

Pretty scarce on Doctor Bird, £30+ but because it's soul it should be easier to pick up than a lot of the label. I don't think I had it when I used to collect the label. If you look on ebay usa you should be able to find one on the Jamaican label BMN Records

Thank's Pete i will be on the look-out,intill then if anybody as a recording to post up on refo-soul it would be appreciated.ta Ken

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!