100 Club To Close By Xmas

Sad in a way, some great nighter memories (insofar as I can actually remember them) from the 100 Club in the mid 1980s to early 1990s.

Principally, Keb going bananas (Get on the floor and dance, ya bastaaads!); Ian Clark playing brilliant mid-tempo sets; Ion's dancing; Scouse dropping his bag every time anyone said the letters D and S together in the same sentence, changing in the bogs while they were ankle deep in piss.

But it is just a building. If every place that meant something to someone got slapped with a preservation order, we wouldn't make much progress.

Social source share

ok here's the latest from the FB group save the 100 club. This is the group in direct discussions with Jeff from the 100 club

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=160380190641113&topic=280

Craven Braves AS MOST OF YOU HAVE OR, HAVE NOT PROBABLY HEARD BY NOW THE CLUB IS IN THE FINAL PROCESS OF MAKING ITS ULTIMATE DECISION ON WHAT TO DO REGARDING SAFEGUARDING THE FUTURE OF ITS LONG TERM PLANS. I HAVE SPOKEN TO JEFF AND HE WOULD LIKE ME TO ANNOUNCE THAT IT IS HIS INTENTION TO GO FORWARD WITH THE INITIAL PLANS OF SETTING ...UP A MEMBERSHIP SCHEME. EARLY INDICATIONS ARE THAT THE PLANS WILL BE TO TRY TO ATTRACT 50,000 MEMBERS SUBSCRIBING TO A 10 POUND YEARLY MEMBERSHIP, IN TURN RAISING 1/2 MILLION POUNDS. THIS MONEY WOULD THEN SEE THE CLUB HANDED OVER TO THE MEMBERS INC THE RIGHTS TO THE NAME, MERCHANDISE AND OVERALL RUNNING OF THE CLUB. THE CLUB WOULD WORK ALONGSIDE THE MEMBERS IN ELECTING A BOARD OF TRUSTEES THAT WOULD OVER SEE THE RUNNING OF THE CLUB. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS AND OFFICIAL WORD FROM THE CLUB SHORTLY WITH MUCH MORE DETAIL INTO EXACTLY THE WAY THIS WILL RUN. CHEERS

Social source share

You're welcome to your incorrect assumptions but don't try to twist what I said by shortening my sentence. Other people read what I actually said and some agreed with me.

Rather than be falsely accused of not wanting to help, I won't bother to comment in future.

I'm not getting into a pathetic argument with you. I don't care who agrees with you. No one is forcing anyone to hand over anything so your sentence is ridiculous. If some one doesn't want to help then don't it's of no matter but the negativity makes me sick.

Social source share

But it is just a building. If every place that meant something to someone got slapped with a preservation order, we wouldn't make much progress.

That would depend on your definition of 'progress'.

(hello Dan - been a while)

Social source share

Tony Morrison 27 September at 20:57 Dear all. You have been amazing. I was hoping to get 1000 members and raise £48,000 and after just 4 days, we have 655 members with a total sum pledged of £31,440. Bob Geldof would have been proud of that.

Today, after much to-ing and fro-ing, we have finally discovered that the 100 Club needs far more cash than I perhaps naively thought originally. Still the fact that us 655 people did this had a massive influence on what is about to be revealed and ultimately the FINAL appeal is based primarily on our little fund raising scheme.

From 9 o'clock tonight, you can click on

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.savethe100club.co.uk%2F&h=033d4X5_WSR9Pb2XMVKVDK0q-ew

where you will be directed to a scheme that if successful will be the most innovative, outrageous and exciting idea in club ownership that I could ever imagine.

Unfortunately though, this is now a task for the press, the stars who have played at the club and the generosity of the patrons. I will of course be donating as my only motivation for this originally was to try to help save the club. That goal hasn't changed.

So good luck everyone and THANK YOU so much for your efforts over these past few days. Thank you also to Rob Ryan, (The Craven Braves), without who's Facebook page, "SAVE THE 100 CLUB", none of this would have happened.

So if you head off to https://www.savethe100club.co.uk/ you will find all the info you need.

Well it's up to who ever wants to participate now.

Social source share

Hmm, not a surprise when you think about it, but still makes you gasp with shock at the thought, and as always we take a Northern view only, if we really dig our heads out our sand pit and yes it is a historical place and deserves preservation as such.

Caught in two minds on this one, you just need to look at the Landlords name to see there will be no room for manouvre there and any plan would have to be long term sustainable and to the benefit of their clients or else they would have duty of care issue, I suspect it will be a big pension fund or similar and right now all they care about is returns,

However as Tony says, to do nothing just seems criminal and another case of us just rolling over and letting the machine piss on our belly, never mind tickling,.

Sometimes no matter how futile the fight, its the fighting thats important, not always good at putting this into action but certainly for Londoners this place is as special as anywhere on the planet, and its loss represents much more than just a venue closing down, although in current political and economic climes, it really is no surprise, welcome to Big Society with little or no community!

Social source share

Interesting and valid points from James.

Perhaps the 100 Club is destined for the history books such as Sherlock Holme's abode.... many many years before anyone or money are able to bring the memories to the fore.

Sometimes you can't fight money; in fact, you can't ever fight money - it's a fucking ugly thing. :thumbsup:

Social source share

I'm not getting into a pathetic argument with you. I don't care who agrees with you. No one is forcing anyone to hand over anything so your sentence is ridiculous. If some one doesn't want to help then don't it's of no matter but the negativity makes me sick.

I wasn't going to make any further comments but you've done it AGAIN and now I'm getting annoyed.

I insist that you STOP twisting my words. You are obsessed with trying to make me look like an enemy of the 100 Club.

Go back and read what I actually said, then remove or edit your replies.

It's sad that this interesting and important topic has become a pathetic personal crusade. And it certainly doesn't help the cause.

I'm annoyed.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

too many pages to scroll through on this topic now, has Ady made any comment as yet? I suppose he wont until he speaks at length with the owner..

I always liked that venue in Leicester Sq, keeping the monks awake...

Mal.

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

I wasn't going to make any further comments but you've done it AGAIN and now I'm getting annoyed.

I insist that you STOP twisting my words. You are obsessed with trying to make me look like an enemy of the 100 Club.

Go back and read what I actually said, then remove or edit your replies.

It's sad that this interesting and important topic has become a pathetic personal crusade. And it certainly doesn't help the cause.

I'm annoyed.

:lol:

I'm not obsessed with trying to make you look anything This is what you posted

"So please don't make the mistake of raising money from poor and working-class people to make Lazari Investments even richer than they already are."

No one's making any mistakes. How can we raise the money from the poor? If people don't want to contribute they won't it's nothing to do with class, wealth or status it's to do with people that want to help.

I'm only repeating what you have typed like i said it's a ridiculous statement to make.

Social source share

too many pages to scroll through on this topic now, has Ady made any comment as yet? I suppose he wont until he speaks at length with the owner..

I always liked that venue in Leicester Sq, keeping the monks awake...

Mal.

Notre Dame Hall?

Social source share

Hmm, not a surprise when you think about it, but still makes you gasp with shock at the thought, and as always we take a Northern view only, if we really dig our heads out our sand pit and yes it is a historical place and deserves preservation as such.

Caught in two minds on this one, you just need to look at the Landlords name to see there will be no room for manouvre there and any plan would have to be long term sustainable and to the benefit of their clients or else they would have duty of care issue, I suspect it will be a big pension fund or similar and right now all they care about is returns,

However as Tony says, to do nothing just seems criminal and another case of us just rolling over and letting the machine piss on our belly, never mind tickling,.

Sometimes no matter how futile the fight, its the fighting thats important, not always good at putting this into action but certainly for Londoners this place is as special as anywhere on the planet, and its loss represents much more than just a venue closing down, although in current political and economic climes, it really is no surprise, welcome to Big Society with little or no community!

Some are trying Jock click on the link to see. https://www.savethe100club.co.uk/

Social source share

Paul does have a point soulJihad.... your passion is quite overbearing but that's not a bad thing. It's just misplaced in these circumstances really.

From a normal English persons perspective, it's the 100 Club, most of England which haven't patronaged nor even know of,... it's not Buckingham Palace. Even BP was turned down for a lottery grant according to the news.

Kudos to your obvious passion but it's unfair to belittle and attack brethren simply because they don't burn the same fiery flame that you do.

Social source share

Paul does have a point soulJihad.... your passion is quite overbearing but that's not a bad thing. It's just misplaced in these circumstances really.

From a normal English persons perspective, it's the 100 Club, most of England which haven't patronaged nor even know of,... it's not Buckingham Palace. Even BP was turned down for a lottery grant according to the news.

Kudos to your obvious passion but it's unfair to belittle and attack brethren simply because they don't burn the same fiery flame that you do.

I'm not attacking anyone. If some one isn't interested in helping that's fair enough but ridiculous statements about the poor won't help at all.

This isn't most of England by the way. It's a Soul forum with strong links to an allniter at the venue. The longest running allniter in the uk at that. If there is one place some support might be expect it would be from some of it's users.

My passion is confined to one thread on this forum of many, hardly overbearing.

Social source share

I'm not obsessed with trying to make you look anything This is what you posted

"So please don't make the mistake of raising money from poor and working-class people to make Lazari Investments even richer than they already are."

No one's making any mistakes. How can we raise the money from the poor? If people don't want to contribute they won't it's nothing to do with class, wealth or status it's to do with people that want to help.

I'm only repeating what you have typed like i said it's a ridiculous statement to make.

You aren't capable of reading my posts in full and considering the realistic alternatives that I (and others) suggested for the 100 Club or the wider comments I made about similar issues faced by other venues around the country.

But you are quick to make incorrect assumptions, edit and twist my words and then describe them as negative, unhelpful and even "ridiculous".

There's obviously no point trying to debate with you because your mind is closed and your arrogance is insulting.

So don't reply to any of my posts in future. Pick on someone else.

Social source share

I'm not attacking anyone. If some one isn't interested in helping that's fair enough but ridiculous statements about the poor won't help at all.

This isn't most of England by the way. It's a Soul forum with strong links to an allniter at the venue. The longest running allniter in the uk at that. If there is one place some support might be expect it would be from some of it's users.

My passion is confined to one thread on this forum of many, hardly overbearing.

Nobody, including me, has suggested you're attacking anyone :lol:

yes, the support is very strong here but we're a mere 'maximum' 2000 audience on this forum and on the active soul scene. No where near the number that holds the 100 dear at all.

One forum, one thread, it's still overbearing. :lol:

Edited by TheSoulgirl
Social source share

You aren't capable of reading my posts in full and considering the realistic alternatives that I (and others) suggested for the 100 Club or the wider comments I made about similar issues faced by other venues around the country.

But you are quick to make incorrect assumptions, edit and twist my words and then describe them as negative, unhelpful and even "ridiculous".

There's obviously no point trying to debate with you because your mind is closed and your arrogance is insulting.

So don't reply to any of my posts in future. Pick on someone else.

The alternative is the Venue closes and that's it. As i've said the 6ts can move anywhere that's already been established. The History and the ambiance of the club can't. I'm not picking on you at all i just can't see any relevance to the poor.

Social source share

yes, the support is very strong here but we're a mere 'maximum' 2000 audience on this forum and on the active soul scene. No where near the number that holds the 100 dear at all.

One forum, one thread, it's still overbearing. :lol:

If one person contributes at least that's helped. The 100club fb page currently has 8,000 members let's hope it can do something

Social source share

I guess the relevance to the poor is that they can't realise your 'want'. You're barking up the wrong tree... it'll take people with money and no scruples to save the 100 Club. Investors aren't caresome about passion, they want fiscal return. Unless the non-profit making ventures takes hold there's no immediate hope and I doubt the English Heritage or National Trust are interested in something so current.

Edited by TheSoulgirl
Social source share

not takin sides but heres a few lines from a previous post

Kudos to your obvious passion but it's unfair to belittle and attack brethren simply because they don't burn the same fiery flame that you do

moldie

Social source share

Kudos to your obvious passion but it's unfair to belittle and attack brethren simply because they don't burn the same fiery flame that you do

moldie

:lol: You can't take sides mate 'cos it strikes me that everyone is on the same side. It's just that some are so far up their own @rses that they can't see that. :lol:

Social source share

26 points to Moldie for pointing out the obvious, again... yawn2.gif

Rather than not take sides, and pointing out things that may or may not show others up, try infusing content that may, may, be of interest to people.

Social source share

:lol: You can't take sides mate 'cos it strikes me that everyone is on the same side. It's just that some are so far up their own @rses that they can't see that. :lol:

I take it you mean me.. If you do then say it. I'm not in the least bit bothered.

Social source share

moldie

And they think i'm mad At least i know i am, :lol:

Social source share

I guess the relevance to the poor is that they can't realise your 'want'. You're barking up the wrong tree... it'll take people with money and no scruples to save the 100 Club. Investors aren't caresome about passion, they want fiscal return. Unless the non-profit making ventures takes hold there's no immediate hope and I doubt the English Heritage or National Trust are interested in something so current.

But know ones asking the poor for anything so i still don't see the relevance you might as well type Mexicans for that it means.

If i'm correct in what i read on the official webpage the idea is to run the club as a non profit organisation and there by qualify for sponsorship of some description.

People far cleverer than me are involved in this and seem to know what's going on. https://www.savethe100club.co.uk/campaign.html

I can only put my trust in them and hope it's fulfilled.

Social source share

26 points to Moldie for pointing out the obvious, again... yawn2.gif

Rather than not take sides, and pointing out things that may or may not show others up, try infusing content that may, may, be of interest to people.

in other words.. Shit i thought i'd gotten away with that :lol:

Social source share

The alternative is the Venue closes and that's it. As i've said the 6ts can move anywhere that's already been established. The History and the ambiance of the club can't. I'm not picking on you at all i just can't see any relevance to the poor.

The basic relevance of the poor and working-class is because it is mostly those people why actually contribute to such causes and in this case I was concerned that the money would be wasted by making rich people even richer for another year or so.

That's why I suggested a realistic alternative: raising money to rent or even buy a club in a low-rent area.

But you constantly insult me and twist my words to wrongly imply that I am unwilling to help, that I told others not to help, that I am negative, ridiculous, etc.

One of your most arrogant and patronising remarks was "Don't worry it's not compulsory and the working class can sleep soundly in their beds". I was so annoyed that I didn't respond in case I lost my temper.

Social source share

thanks for the kind words kev..what have i done to upset you?

moldie

Social source share

Mouldie I don't think Kev aimed that arrow at you. :lol:

I will reiterate that "People" make history not a building .

In order to save its history you would need to write a book containing memories from the people that were inside the building experiencing those colourful nights , Now there's an idea for someone ? a museum will never capture those moments on paper. However a book would.

You know I could understand this passion to save it if it was a building that looked pleasing to the eye , but you have to admit it isn't , its seen better days and to save and make it pay you would have to knock out of the building all the character that holds your memories of it. By the time youi made it "safe " and attractive to pay its own way in 2010 and beyond it will manifest into something that you don't recognise anymore.

With regards to bands finding somewhere to play , me thinks there are more places around then you think. are these places still open? frommy experience :

Camden Palais Town & Country Hammersmith Palais Brixton acadamy

Remember will are in Y2K and bands dont do many small gigs now , its all MP3 downloads or massive venues.

So again before you throw money at something think it through with regards to what the long term objective is.

I would love to see the 100 at Notre Dam , within reach of my fave railway station Euston ! easy passage home for us poor living in a box northerners ... that was a joke by the way before anyone gets on their high horse.

Social source share

The basic relevance of the poor and working-class is because it is mostly those people why actually contribute to such causes and in this case I was concerned that the money would be wasted by making rich people even richer for another year or so.

That's why I suggested a realistic alternative: raising money to rent or even buy a club in a low-rent area.

But you constantly insult me and twist my words to wrongly imply that I am unwilling to help, that I told others not to help, that I am negative, ridiculous, etc.

One of your most arrogant and patronising remarks was "Don't worry it's not compulsory and the working class can sleep soundly in their beds". I was so annoyed that I didn't respond in case I lost my temper.

I think your being over-sensitive, the poor are not being targeted just people that want to see the 100 club remain where it is.

I have posted a link to the webpage you can judge for yourself if you want to contribute.

Social source share

It's the people & the building that make history, that's why we desperately want to save it, it's a tangible thing, the fact you can actually touch the walls & the floors & the ceilings, you can stand inside the building & think about all the great times that happened inside the walls, it brings the whole experience together.

You know I could understand this passion to save it if it was a building that looked pleasing to the eye , but you have to admit it isn't , its seen better days and to save and make it pay you would have to knock out of the building all the character that holds your memories of it. By the time youi made it "safe " and attractive to pay its own way in 2010 and beyond it will manifest into something that you don't recognise anymore.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to me it's a thing of beauty, just like some of London they're knocking down to make way for the bland olympics, just because something isn't all shiny & new doesn't make it any less wondrous & appreciated.

Remember will are in Y2K and bands dont do many small gigs now , its all MP3 downloads or massive venues.

Maybe not in your world Carms but there's still as many if not more bands trying to find small gigs to play at than ever, in Brighton they keep getting rid of venues to make way for Starbucks et al & other such bland establishments, this is another thing that needs to be thought against, kids need small venues to nurture their talents before they play these massive venues, if they all go we'll just be left with 10 X factor bands.

Social source share

Lol I must be on a different planet then :lol: good luck with it :lol: I will sign your petetion but I can't help thinking three years down the line you will be concerned about what its turned into.

Sometimes when you love something so much Simon you have to learn to let it go to keep it forever preserved .

Edited by Carms
Social source share

The place has massive significance for the soulscene and also from the wider cultural perspective-ive often poped in wednesday nights/thursday nights when in the capital not really caring who was on as i just felt that the place has a lovely feel about it.The last time i visisted was not a northern soul do but to see the Detroit garage band from the sixties/early seventies the MC5 a couple of years ago and the place was rocking.

The place has really been the heartbeat for up and coming acts in te capital for over 35 years -in relation to the northern scene it really did provide a beacon for us northerners particulary in the late eighties when shotts,mexboro,chesterfield etc shut its doors-infact at one point it was definetly one of the only nighters in the uk so passions will be high-the nighters and the kent releases back in the day helped re-invent the scene to be honest and was in many ways a pre-curser for a bigger revival in the nineties.

Jocks right its sometimes about the fight itself -i have numerous mates that have had shops etc in once busy town centres now on their arses -the business climate at the momment is terrible and it is very unforgiving -all of james points are valid also-every avenue should be exhausted to try and keep the place open -my view is that the struggle needs to amplified through the media [let the media loveys that once frequented the place in the seventies and now in positions to influence try and raise the awareness alot of the time the message is lost in translation however].

If the place goes we will all have incredible memories -some very funny ones from me like cracking up in mac donalds down the road at 9 in the morning and a bunch of transvestite cross dressers[goths] coming in looking like there had landed from another planet-the old speed induced paranoia went in to over drive lol,such good laughs -all needs to be done.

BAZ A.

Social source share

Lol I must be on a different planet then :lol: good luck with it :lol:

Erm yes carms, i think you're on Planet 'safe', where everyone watches the only two programmes allowed namely Coronation Street & the X factor, there's only 10 bands & two clubs & all buildings are knocked down every 5 years to make way for shiny new ones.

My planet has loadsa horrible murky, crumbling buildings, there's revolution on the streets & people fighting against the empire, people are being shot by the man for trying to save decrepit bookshops & old bits of antiques & weird shit.....

Simon x

laugh.gif

Social source share

Erm yes carms, i think you're on Planet 'safe', where everyone watches the only two programmes allowed namely Coronation Street & the X factor, there's only 10 bands & two clubs & all buildings are knocked down every 5 years to make way for shiny new ones.

My planet has loadsa horrible murky, crumbling buildings, there's revolution on the streets & people fighting against the empire, people are being shot by the man for trying to save decrepit bookshops & old bits of antiques & weird shit.....

Simon x

:laugh:

Oh thats a bit extreeeeeeeeem mate , you don't know me too well do you lol

Social source share

Oh thats a bit extreeeeeeeeem mate , you don't know me too well do you lol

Ha Ha....All totally in jest Carms, i don't even know myself properly let alone anyone else however i've always valued your opinions & friendship, have good memories of the London clubs, The Volks KTF alldayers & even when we met up in Cornwall that time many moons ago.

Hope you're doing well & enjoying the NS still.

Simon x

Social source share

People make history regarding the overall scene. However venues like the Casino and the 100 Club are important because of the actual buildings. You have to have the venue, the people and the atmosphere to make the history.

Social source share

That would depend on your definition of 'progress'.

(hello Dan - been a while)

Hello Craig :lol:

Yeah I guess. Personally I'd save old buildings on aesthetic grounds only. If they're ugly, knock them down. (I'm no fan of Le Corbusier.)

Great thread this by the way - put two northern soulies in a room and you end up with five opinions and a fistfight.

Social source share

Sad sad news, you can visit many venues and hear our music but to me it always sounds better in the 100 Club, theres something special about the 100 Club Nighter, the sign outside is like a beacon on arrival then the walk down them stairs and then that something no other venue ive attended has, that something special that makes the 100 Club nighter what it is and has been for the past 30 years, ATMOSPHERE dripping from the ceiling the walls and most importantly the Speakers, to you that say fook it and just move on then fair play cos its just a building and there are plenty more out there BUT put the 6Ts Nighter anywhere else and it just WONT be the same :)

I really hope something gets sorted and the legend continues for at least another 30+ years :)

Bearsy

Social source share

Strange how many posters who deride the group that lament Wigan Casino with "Get over it!" somehow don't use this mantra about the closure of the 100 Club.

Can't comment on the other genres and it's 'historical' position but if Ady moves the nighter to a better geographical location with better parking, transport links, etc surely that could provide the impetus required to see another 31 years? It's only a few months ago that the 100 club allnighters were under scrutiny by Ady himself due to lack of numbers. As one door closes, another one opens.

regards,

Dave

Social source share

Strange how many posters who deride the group that lament Wigan Casino with "Get over it!" somehow don't use this mantra about the closure of the 100 Club.

Can't comment on the other genres and it's 'historical' position but if Ady moves the nighter to a better geographical location with better parking, transport links, etc surely that could provide the impetus required to see another 31 years? It's only a few months ago that the 100 club allnighters were under scrutiny by Ady himself due to lack of numbers. As one door closes, another one opens.

regards,

Dave

...I agree......

Social source share

Dave

The big distinction between the two for me is the 100 clubs' historical music importance, with jazz greats, punk greats etc having played there since the early forties, Wigan Casino was a dump that put on Northern Soul nights be it some of the biggest, apart from that it doesn't have a huge musical heritage as far as i'm aware.

Social source share

The big distinction between the two for me is the 100 clubs' historical music importance, with jazz greats, punk greats etc having played there since the early forties, Wigan Casino was a dump that put on Northern Soul nights be it some of the biggest, apart from that it doesn't have a huge musical heritage as far as i'm aware.

...and 100 Club isn't a dump? ...and the casino only ever put on northern soul 'nighters......

Social source share

...and 100 Club isn't a dump? ...and the casino only ever put on northern soul 'nighters......

The 100 club is a dump but a dump with major historical importance in respect of Jazz, Punk, Soul & tons of other stuff.

Wigan Casino hosted NS nights & the odd night of bingo.

Social source share

Wigan Casino had a musical heritage just as long as the 100 Club, if not longer. Prior to being the Casino it was known as Wigan Empire (Due to the type of dancefloor) and the history extends well back to when it was built around the time of the first world war

Social source share

Then I suspect you are lacking in awareness my friend.

The Casino played a larger part in more youth culture than the 100 Club I would wager, albeit not for the same length of time. I'd also be prepared to bet that the Casino influenced more youth than the 100 club in all it's guises, including the youth fuelled punk scene. The numbers through the Casino doors pro rata must be at least ten fold than the 100 Club. Dismissing the Casino as some dump that put on Northern Soul nights displays a certain ignorance in the true lineage of rare soul in UK. Are you a mod/punk/soulie perchance? (I don't ask in any derogatory way), as if you are part of the mod revivalist movement that blistered onto the Northern Scene in the early 80s, I can fully understand your stance in relation to your perceived importance of the Oxford St 'dump' that put on a few jazz, punk and soul gigs albeit some of the smallest. :thumbsup:

Concentrating on the soul aspect only (it is after all a soul site), I'd have thought both venues were equally as important in terms of UK soul clubs. Different for sure, but both played a major part in the evolution of rare/Northern Soul. Both ruled the roost at different times, both had unique plays played by unique DJs and followed by devoted fans. I've been present at both clubs when the atmosphere has been electric and I'm sure that ethos will continue in a new location if needs must.

I'm sure if a new location is found that the 6Ts R&S Club will find a second wind and hopefully a second lease of life. People will lust after the 'good old days' for a while but after a few "Get Over Its" I'm sure everyone will move on.

Best,

Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!