2011-04-09: Rugby Soul Club All-Niter Sat 9Th April 2011

Event Title: Rugby Soul Club All-niter Sat 9th April 2011

Event Author: Rugby Soul Club

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 09 April 2011

-------------------------------------------------

This all-niter sees our youngest resisdent - Matt Smart take over the Freestyle room to spin some choons with his choice of guests...thumbsup.gif

8pm - 6am

The Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks. CV21 2LQ.

Two roomed venue

Resident DJ's Adam.....Dave Rimmer.....Matt Smart

Main Room DJ's.....Ken Aitchison.....Bob Hinsley.....Killa.....Ledders.....Dave Raistrick

Freestyle Room DJ's.....Azza.....Paul Barker.....Max.....Anya Proud.....Liam Quinn.....Callum Simpson

£10 before 9pm - £12 after 9pm.

Advance tickets. 07817732468 / 01788 541516

Large sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Further info: web-site: www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Memberships available.

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Rugby Soul Club
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 135
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Our 8th Anniversary is now done and dusted and what a great nite we had...:wave:

We have a slight change to proceedings this time. (April is now the month where to try to stray from the norm).

Ledders will be taking the first spot and has offered to do a well known oldies spot to get us all warmed up for the evening.

Our youngest resident - Matt Smart will be taking over the Freestyle Room with his invited guests.

You are sooooo rubbish...:yes:

Gotta catch up soon or I'll forget what you look like...Tadcaster?

I knew there was a plus side to not seeing you :D

Nah won't see ya at Tad - you'll just have to go somewhere I go - which is mostly the shops, school or my front room these days :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hotel booked, travel booked!

Looking forward to Rugby. Been a while since my last visit.

Bringing the missus along for her first all niter experience (hence booking the hotel just in case :thumbsup: )

We'll try to do the freestyle room and it's glowing reputation justice!!

Azza

Azza

I can't wait for you to play some your little Gems, The freestyle room was just cracking last time, and it will be this time, a night to remember I am looking forward to it :thumbup:

Matt good choice in DJ's

Guest Mrs Simsy

After being out the weekend just gone, i'm not out again until Ruggers!:thumbup:

Really looking forward to it. Line up looks so good that i'll be running between both rooms again.:thumbup::D

Bringing the missus along for her first all niter experience (hence booking the hotel just in case :thumbsup: )

Just realised how that reads!!!

Haven't booked the hotel 'just in case' I get lucky with our lass, it's 'just in case' she gets tired and needs to retreat!! Ha.

Fingers crosses I'll be bringing a tan with me as well as the record box, perfect way to extend my holiday with a quality niter!!

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't booked the hotel 'just in case' I get lucky with our lass, it's 'just in case' she gets tired and needs to retreat!! Ha.

Fingers crosses I'll be bringing a tan with me as well as the record box, perfect way to extend my holiday with a quality niter!!

Bringing a tan with you :thumbsup: .. Thanks for the offer but not sure i can make it yet.. :thumbsup:

HEY URCHIN,

Just remember i am also a member on soulsource, just keep your lewed thoughts and wishfull thinking to yer sen lad!!!

DAD

Guest Mrs Simsy

thumbup.gif...say hello as you come in, I'll be on the door unless I can escape...:yes:

Sian

"Unless i can escape" ?!:yes:

Can't wait, this weekend in and then it'll be Ruggers!biggrin.gif

Really looking forward to this, especially the 'Smart Room' where I'll do my best to replace Callum. Really interesting and exciting list of DJs chosen by Matt and should be a lot of fun :thumbsup:. Plus my mate Killa guesting in the main room, can't wait!

Event Title: Rugby Soul Club All-niter Sat 9th April 2011

Event Author: Rugby Soul Club

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Fri 09 April 2011

-------------------------------------------------

This all-niter sees our youngest resisdent - Matt Smart take over the Freestyle room to spin some choons with his choice of guests...:thumbsup:

8pm - 6am

The Benn Hall, Newbold Road, Rugby, Warks. CV21 2LQ.

Two roomed venue

Resident DJ's Adam.....Dave Rimmer.....Matt Smart

Main Room DJ's.....Ken Aitchison.....Bob Hinsley.....Killa.....Ledders.....Dave Raistrick

Freestyle Room DJ's.....Azza.....Paul Barker.....Max.....Anya Proud.....Liam Quinn.....Callum Simpson

£10 before 9pm - £12 after 9pm.

Advance tickets. 07817732468 / 01788 541516

Large sprung wooden dance floor.

Record dealers welcome.

Large car park.

Capacity 360.

Further info: web-site: www.rugbysoulclub.co.uk

E-mail: rugbysoulclub@hotmail.com

Memberships available.

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Hey, really looking forward to another cracking night at Rugby, and even spinning a few choice choons !!!

Dave & Donna x

Count me in, comme d'habitude, for possibly my last squeeze of Adam Buchanan before he becomes a married man, hee hee :thumbsup:

I'm going to have a find a new DJ that I can go up and sniff when I'm pretending to make a request :boxing:

I'll be accompanied by the fragrant Julia, and possibly even my husband as he's keen to see his old mucka Big Bob Hinsley :thumbsup: And I believe our handsome Freckles is bringing his lovely wife Susannah for her first Rugby experience.

The dress code this time is "LENT". Interpret as you see fit :ohmy:

Excitabili-Tee xx

Really looking forward to this, especially the 'Smart Room' where I'll do my best to replace Callum. Really interesting and exciting list of DJs chosen by Matt and should be a lot of fun :ohmy:. Plus my mate Killa guesting in the main room, can't wait!

I like that, The Smart Room :thumbsup:

Is anyone going from Manchester / Stockport area and can fit two strap ons in? Petrol admission and a pint will be sorted.

Good luck boys... Sorry i can't make it..

I hope your request gets sorted.. I know a few who will do it for less laugh.gif:g:

Look forward to feedback :sleep3:

Rugby Soul Club... A jolly well run all niter event..

Is anyone going from Manchester / Stockport area and can fit two strapping young lads in? Petrol admission and a pint will be sorted. First train back isn't till 10am.

Paul, it goes without saying, if you do have to wait for your train, then you are welcome back at ours...:sleep3:

It'll prob be standing room only tho...laugh.gif

It may be a good idea to post up in lifts as that has worked a few times and I can ask around...:g:

Is anyone going from Manchester / Stockport area and can fit two strap ons in? Petrol admission and a pint will be sorted.

Good luck boys... Sorry i can't make it..

I hope your request gets sorted.. I know a few who will do it for less :lol::lol:

Look forward to feedback ph34r.gif

Rugby Soul Club... A jolly well run all niter event..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Superb bit of sly editing Steve :rolleyes:

In your dreams Cato. The young and easily led Manchester soul boys are falling victim to your sexual advances at an alarming rate. Just look at young Matthew. You've ruined the poor lad. He doesn't know his arse from his elbow now!

Lift sorted thanks folks. Really looking forward to playing my selection of tired wigan oldies and shit stompers.

Is anyone going from Manchester / Stockport area and can fit two strapping young lads in? Petrol admission and a pint will be sorted. First train back isn't till 10am.

That's almost worth a rather long round trip :rolleyes: