Route61 Soul Night Sheffield Oct 8Th

S Foster

photo-thumb-8033.png

ROUTE61 SOUL NIGHT SHEFFIELD,

STEVE FOSTER & SOULMAN MARTIN PRESENT ANOTHER TOP SOUL NIGHT, FRIDAY OCTOBER 8th.

20.00 hrs TILL 00.30 hrs ---- £3.50 tariff. WITH GUEST DJ'S JOHN BARNSLEY & GRAHAM WEAVER

& REGULAR'S FOZZIE & SOULMAN MARTIN, WITH THE BEST IN STOMPING SOUL incl. NORTHERN OLDIES / TAMLA MOTOWN / RnB / STOMPERS / MODERN

QUALITY SOUL PLAYED ACROSS THE BOARD WITH A FAB DANCE FLOOR & SOUND SYSTEM

A NICE CHILL OUT AREA -- BAR PRICES ARE POCKET FRIENDLY

ADDRESS FOR THE VENUE IS NIAGARA SUITE , NIAGARA RD. SHEFFIELD S6 1LU

CONTACT STEVE - 07951713882 OR MARTIN 07777629114 route61@fsmail.net or sfoster49@fsmail.net

Route61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Resident DJ's Steve Foster & SoulmanMartin + Guest DJs

2nd Friday Every Month @ route61 / niagara suite sheffield

Edited by soul guy fozzie
  • Replies 56
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

photo-thumb-8033.png

STEVE FOSTER PRESENTS ANOTHER TOP SOUL NIGHT, FRIDAY OCTOBER 8th.

20.00 hrs TILL 00.30 hrs ---- £3.50 tariff. WITH GUEST DJ. GRAHAM WEAVER

WITH LITTLE JOHN & REGULAR'S FOZZIE & SOULMAN MARTIN, WITH THE BEST IN STOMPING SOUL incl. NORTHERN OLDIES / TAMLA MOTOWN / RnB / STOMPERS / MODERN

CONTACT STEVE - 07951713882 OR MARTIN 07777629114 route61@fsmail.net or sfoster49@fsmail.net

hatsoff2.gifwey hey it that time of the month coming up , Route 61 what a cracking venue with awsome music, cant wait here Graham again and the invasion ive herad from carl and the gang , should be one hell of a nite as always

see ya all soon regards mickey2dinners

Guest Old Soul

Hi Guys, I was speaking to a couple of people Ian and Paul? at the Cairns Hotel venue in Harrogate, I mentioned the Route and they said they had heard good reports about the place, The word is getting out about the great Music that's played at Route 61 Niagra suite, they were hoping to make the next night on October the 8th......... Any way 1 week to go to a cracking little venue on a Friday night.....KTF:thumbsup:

Hi Guys, I was speaking to a couple of people Ian and Paul? at the Cairns Hotel venue in Harrogate, I mentioned the Route and they said they had heard good reports about the place, The word is getting out about the great Music that's played at Route 61 Niagra suite, they were hoping to make the next night on October the 8th......... Any way 1 week to go to a cracking little venue on a Friday night.....KTF:thumbsup:

[/quote.

hya pete, thats nice to hear the word is really getting around as i learnt last weekend at skegg with lots of people showing interest, i was speaking to a guy from somewhere down south who had also heard great reports about route61, anyway like you say one week to go, keep some soul in those old shoes, see ya soon, ktf.

fozzie

Guest RICTIC
:wicked: hiya fozzie & crew ,lookin foreward djing at route 61 thanks for askin me you had my good friend ian gee on last month , am gonna play northern soul uptempo and midtempo stonkin oldies for you and mickie two dinners fav tune ,he knows wot it is ,see you there ktf rictic:thumbsup:

:wicked: hiya fozzie & crew ,lookin foreward djing at route 61 thanks for askin me you had my good friend ian gee on last month , am gonna play northern soul uptempo and midtempo stonkin oldies for you and mickie two dinners fav tune ,he knows wot it is ,see you there ktf rictic:thumbsup:

photo-thumb-8033.png

STEVE FOSTER PRESENTS ANOTHER TOP SOUL NIGHT, FRIDAY OCTOBER 8th.

20.00 hrs TILL 00.30 hrs ---- £3.50 tariff. WITH GUEST DJ. GRAHAM WEAVER

WITH LITTLE JOHN & REGULAR'S FOZZIE & SOULMAN MARTIN, WITH THE BEST IN STOMPING SOUL incl. NORTHERN OLDIES / TAMLA MOTOWN / RnB / STOMPERS / MODERN

sounds like good old stuff to me looking forward to it & yes ian did a brill spot last month,

fozzie

hya barney, many thanks for that i always do my best to please you soulies,

the T shirt people mind body & soul are coming with ther stall,

record dealers are also welcome no charge.

fozzie

eyup Steve,

What with the holidays and catching up afterwards Ive not managed to get on Soulsource much but judging by the posts we might be ready for a full house

Only a few days left now to a great night of stonkin Northern Soul

See you all on Friday

Martin

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

sweatingbullets.gif:lol: Deffo looking forward too this as i missed the last months ,be great too see grey and the grovesnor crew , we in for a :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: stomping northern night ,cant wait :yes::D my legs have now recovered from skeggy :thumbup:

PEACE KTF

sweatingbullets.gif:lol: Deffo looking forward too this as i missed the last months ,be great too see grey and the grovesnor crew , we in for a :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: stomping northern night ,cant wait :yes::D my legs have now recovered from skeggy :thumbup:

PEACE KTF

quick update....guest DJ's for October are now Route 61 regular John Barnsley alongside top oldies man Graham Weaver

Cheers

Fozzie

quick update....guest DJ's for October are now Route 61 regular John Barnsley alongside top oldies man Graham Weaver

Cheers

Fozzie

hatsoff2.gifteam tarn ready for next week , mite leave dial a ride bus home so i can have a drink , will av to ask the old dears first though , back to full force for this , shirley had a weekend off , playing bingo and singing agadoo and birdy song , see yaa ll fri and if graham says owt about me dont beleive him lol

regards mickey2dinners

• Helpful 1
Guest BrandySistaShirl

hatsoff2.gifteam tarn ready for next week , mite leave dial a ride bus home so i can have a drink , will av to ask the old dears first though , back to full force for this , shirley had a weekend off , playing bingo and singing agadoo and birdy song , see yaa ll fri and if graham says owt about me dont beleive him lol

regards mickey2dinners

mmmmmmm.........il think about you havin a drink and let you know when ive made a decision!!!!:rolleyes:

yes im back and going to have a drink to celebrate.:yes:

and get this 2 dinners....ive scooped the above all up on vinyl so when you want a copy im your girl.

looking forward to fri.

see you all soon.

shirl (the good brandy sister) x:D

mmmmmmm.........il think about you havin a drink and let you know when ive made a decision!!!!:rolleyes:

yes im back and going to have a drink to celebrate.:yes:

and get this 2 dinners....ive scooped the above all up on vinyl so when you want a copy im your girl.

looking forward to fri.

see you all soon.

shirl (the good brandy sister) x:D

hatsoff2.gifaint too prowd to beg lol , just hoping nurse julie there again mmmmm , joyce the other sister been telling porkies to graham lol

hatsoff2.gifam always in trouble for summat lol , you now im a quiet fella so no idea why i get in so much trouble, it must be them 2 old dears, bad influence thumbsup.gif whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

photo-thumb-8033.png

STEVE FOSTER & SOULMAN MARTIN PRESENT ANOTHER TOP SOUL NIGHT, FRIDAY OCTOBER 8th.

20.00 hrs TILL 00.30 hrs ---- £3.50 tariff. WITH GUEST DJ'S JOHN BARNSLEY & GRAHAM WEAVER

& REGULAR'S FOZZIE & SOULMAN MARTIN, WITH THE BEST IN STOMPING SOUL incl. NORTHERN OLDIES / TAMLA MOTOWN / RnB / STOMPERS / MODERN

www.mindbodyandsoulclothing.co.uk

in trouble or not micky you are a very likeable friendly fella :unsure: see ya friday.

fozzie

photo-thumb-8033.png

in trouble or not micky you are a very likeable friendly fella :unsure: see ya friday.

fozzie

thumbsup.gifcheers fozzie , am just me , what ya see n all that , got great friends , looking forward to friday ,

regards mickey2dinners

:( hiya fozzie & crew ,lookin foreward djing at route 61 thanks for askin me you had my good friend ian gee on last month , am gonna play northern soul uptempo and midtempo stonkin oldies for you and mickie two dinners fav tune ,he knows wot it is ,see you there ktf rictic:thumbsup:

Great to have the Notts crew from The Grosvenor Rooms coming to The Route it will be a cracking night.

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbsup.gifcheers fozzie , am just me , what ya see n all that , got great friends , looking forward to friday ,

regards mickey2dinners

YOUR WHO YA TOLD YOU CAN BE.!!!!!!:D:yes: X

photo-thumb-8033.png

i love this friendly banter :lol: :lol: makes one realise how friendly this scene is :lol: :lol: not long to go for setting up on thurs night ready for friday, see ya all then, should be another fab night :rolleyes:

fozzie

HI ALL,YES IT LOOKS AS IF GRAHAM HAS TALKED US INTO COMING,SO THERE IT IS,THE KINGSWAY ,STOCKPORT SOULIES ARE MISSING A VERY GOOD LOCAL VENUE TO TURN OUT HERE,SO STEVE THE LAST TIME WE CAME{DAVIES}THAT RECORD I HOPE NOT :lol: ,IAN AND A FEW OTHERS SAY ITS A FANTASTIC VENUE SO WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL YOU GUYS,KTF,CARL,EMSC:thumbsup:

Edited by boxerbeat

HI ALL,YES IT LOOKS AS IF GRAHAM HAS TALKED US INTO COMING,SO THERE IT IS,THE KINGSWAY ,STOCKPORT SOULIES ARE MISSING A VERY GOOD LOCAL VENUE TO TURN OUT HERE,SO STEVE THE LAST TIME WE CAME{DAVIES}THAT RECORD I HOPE NOT :lol: ,IAN AND A FEW OTHERS SAY ITS A FANTASTIC VENUE SO WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL YOU GUYS,KTF,CARL,EMSC:thumbsup:

eyup carl, its brill that yr coming up pal it will be nice to see ya'll, the music is up yr street. see ya friday.

fozzie

Guest Old Soul

Hi Fozzie/Simon

Plenty comming to this one :yes: This place gets better and better:thumbsup: Dancing shoes are polished, bag packed ready for the off.....wink.gif . C U Friday.....KTF

eyup carl, its brill that yr coming up pal it will be nice to see ya'll, the music is up yr street. see ya friday.

fozzie

Steve,

Get in touch me me regards setting up tomorrow night

Cheers

Martin

:yes: hiya ian , it will be nice to see you and clair friday matey are you wearin your t.shirt ktf rictic:hatsoff2:

hatsoff2.gifThem brandy old dears i mean sisters bossing me about again, so glad carl and ian and everyone coming to give me some backup , , im a nervous wreck every week with those 2 lol

roll on friday should be an awsome nite wi great mates , thumbsup.gif

regards mickey2dinners

Guest Old Soul

Hi Fozzie/Simon

Plenty comming to this one yes.gif This place gets better and better:thumbsup: Dancing shoes are polished, bag packed ready for the off.....:thumbup: . C U Friday.....KTF

Whoops got my Martins and Simons mixed up :yes: Sorry Martin alzheimer's kicking in again:yes: I'll be forgetting my pants next....KTF

Steve,

Get in touch me me regards setting up tomorrow night

Cheers

Martin

hya Martin, sadly can't set up tomorrow night, officers mess do on, i don't know who these coppers think they are:lol: :thumbsup: don't panick mr manwaring lol;

dave is helping me and in case i am poorly again is learning how to set up friday afternoon

am listening to whitey at moment on computer cos can't pick him up on radio from leeds, see ya friday pal. have sent you a pm

fozzie

Guest BrandySistaShirl

hatsoff2.gifThem brandy old dears i mean sisters bossing me about again, so glad carl and ian and everyone coming to give me some backup , , im a nervous wreck every week with those 2 lol

regards mickey2dinners

mmmmmm.....i hope vals coming.:thumbsup: x

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

HI ALL,YES IT LOOKS AS IF GRAHAM HAS TALKED US INTO COMING,SO THERE IT IS,THE KINGSWAY ,STOCKPORT SOULIES ARE MISSING A VERY GOOD LOCAL VENUE TO TURN OUT HERE,SO STEVE THE LAST TIME WE CAME{DAVIES}THAT RECORD I HOPE NOT :thumbsup: ,IAN AND A FEW OTHERS SAY ITS A FANTASTIC VENUE SO WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL YOU GUYS,KTF,CARL,EMSC:thumbsup:

Hi ya carl be great to see ya mate , and the rest of the E.M.S.C , im sure you will enjoy the night ,and the music as well as the dancefloor

peace KTF

Whoops got my Martins and Simons mixed up :thumbsup: Sorry Martin alzheimer's kicking in again:yes: I'll be forgetting my pants next....KTF

photo-thumb-8033.png

if you do that you wll deffo have something in yr hand this friday, lol; see ya then pete,

fozzie

regards mickey2dinners

AUP MICKEY WE,LL SEE YOU UP THERE MATE,GLAD SHIRL,S GOT THIS WEEKEND OFF,BUT MORE JIP OR YOU,LOL,KTF,CARL:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: aup ,micky i dont think vals comin on friday so youv been let of the hook lol:ohmy:

aup rictic,dont get mickey2dinners hopes up,its the full turn out so val is coming,:thumbsup: ,sorry mickey2dinners,lol,:thumbsup: ,ktf,carl,see you friday,,,,:thumbsup:

IF YOU HAV,NT GOT TICKETS YET FOR SCARBOROUGH ,NOT TO MISS OUT YOU,D BETTER GET THEM NOW,ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEKEND.....

Edited by boxerbeat
Guest BrandySistaShirl

:thumbsup:

sweatingbullets.gifok i give in if val,s coming , the 3rd brandy sister (old dears) cant cope with 3 of them lol nono.gif

YOU COULDNT COPE WI 1 LAST WEEKEND.(SO IVE BEEN TOLD.:thumbsup:

N WI R VAL COMIN UVE NO CHANCE.

FACE IT GLOVER UR DONE FOR.:thumbup::huh: X

Guest BrandySistaShirl

AUP MICKEY WE,LL SEE YOU UP THERE MATE,GLAD SHIRL,S GOT THIS WEEKEND OFF,BUT MORE JIP OR YOU,LOL,KTF,CARL:thumbsup:

ME 2 CARL......N AS FOR 2 DINNERS WELL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.:thumbsup:

LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEING U ALL

IVE GOT LAST WEEKEND TO MAKE UP FOR :thumbsup:

IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.

K.T.F.SHIRL THE GUD BRANDY SISTER.X.

ME 2 CARL......N AS FOR 2 DINNERS WELL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.:yes:

LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEING U ALL

IVE GOT LAST WEEKEND TO MAKE UP FOR :yes:

IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.

K.T.F.SHIRL THE GUD BRANDY SISTER.X.

is it gloves off then shirl ????? :D :D :lol::yes:aggressive.gif:thumbsup::thumbup:aggressive.gif micky two dinners best bring yocky so he can drive ambulance ill bring plasters :lol: :lol: :lol: or you could wear one of them birkas mickey so they can't see you ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: see yall tonight bloody great fun this in it.

fozzie

Guest BrandySistaShirl

is it gloves off then shirl ????? :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :thumbsup::lol::Daggressive.gif micky two dinners best bring yocky so he can drive ambulance ill bring plasters :lol: :lol: :lol: or you could wear one of them birkas mickey so they can't see you ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: see yall tonight bloody great fun this in it.

fozzie

HAVE TO KEEP GLOVES ON STEVE.

DUNT WANT TO SCARE 2 DINNERS TOO MUCH!!!

HES ON BAR DUTY!:yes:

ANYWAY HES STILL AT MITTENS STAGE STEVE.:D :D :D

SEE YA TONITE.X