The Stables

Well what a great night the second one without our mate Max but really pleased Linda and the kids mangaged to come.

Some great spots including an oldies one from Kenny:thumbsup: . Our guest Woody did not let us down had the floor full for the full hour, Lou was worring all week bet he was glad to get up there and just play. we had a 120 in and considering there was loads on including one in Wolverhampton it was a great turn out. the next one is the 27th November we are waiting for confirmation of our chosen guest.:huh:

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well what a great night the second one without our mate Max but really pleased Linda and the kids mangaged to come.

Some great spots including an oldies one from Kenny:thumbsup: . Our guest Woody did not let us down had the floor full for the full hour, Lou was worring all week bet he was glad to get up there and just play. we had a 120 in and considering there was loads on including one in Wolverhampton it was a great turn out. the next one is the 27th November we are waiting for confirmation of our chosen guest.:huh:

Ted guest confirmed by Phil as Dave Rimmer and like last night the next one in November should also be a great night.

Woody said he'd really enjoyed playing a spot of oldies and he did us proud.

Ted great intro tune from you last night Joe Jama what a way to start a spot marvellous tune mate..

Guest Mike The Bike

Just wanna say a big thank-you and well done to helen, martin and co' for putting on a great night :yes: ...the turn out was very good despite there being a lot on offer.

Musically there was something for everyone with a good mix of Northern, Motown, oldies, and rarer stuff . . i dont usually frequent "soul nights" but with funds being short and having spent the afternoon with Mr & Mrs Harpin i was pleasantly surprised and would heartily recommend this venue to anybody i shot loads of photos and got some great video footage :rolleyes:

looking forward to the broad lane do later on this month so see you all down there

Just wanna say a big thank-you and well done to helen, martin and co' for putting on a great night :yes: ...the turn out was very good despite there being a lot on offer.

Musically there was something for everyone with a good mix of Northern, Motown, oldies, and rarer stuff . . i dont usually frequent "soul nights" but with funds being short and having spent the afternoon with Mr & Mrs Harpin i was pleasantly surprised and would heartily recommend this venue to anybody i shot loads of photos and got some great video footage :thumbup:

looking forward to the broad lane do later on this month so see you all down there

Thanks Mike,it was good to see you and sooooo pleased you had a great night wink.gif and even though numbers were slightly down on the last one,everyone there seemed to be enjoying themselves which is what its all about :yes: THANKYOU ALL for your support its much appreciatted!!! :yes:

Also thanks to all our res DJ's who all did the buisness :thumbsup: and SPECIAL THANKS of course goes to our guest of the night Woody,you played a superb set THANKYOU VERY MUCH!! :D:lol:

And lastly THANKYOU to my Mart & Tom for setting up the sound system it sounded awesome as always. :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing you all again on the 27th November with our SPECIAL guest Dave Rimmer. :lol:

JB x x x :shades:

Just a few words to thank everyone who came and made this a special night . i have just posted photos of the night in the gallery,:thumbsup: so if you,ve got a couple of hours spare :thumbsup: . take a look .lol . & a big thank you to our guest , the black countrys own , woody , superb set m8 . join us again on november 27th when our special guest will be mr dave rimmer .

mart ( kerby )

had a great time,,I came,, I danced,, I laughed..great to see woody as you say ken, dust off his oldies, its been a long time since he did an oldies spot, but I know he really enjoyed it very much, thanks again for havin us:thumbsup:sorry I never said ta-ra to you all, I was ushered out cos I was daudling as per usual:lol:

had a great time,,I came,, I danced,, I laughed..great to see woody as you say ken, dust off his oldies, its been a long time since he did an oldies spot, but I know he really enjoyed it very much, thanks again for havin us:thumbsup:sorry I never said ta-ra to you all, I was ushered out cos I was daudling as per usual:lol:

Lou

I'd PAY to see Woody dust off his oldies :thumbsup:

x

Just a few words to thank everyone who came and made this a special night . i have just posted photos of the night in the gallery,:lol: so if you,ve got a couple of hours spare :lol: . take a look .lol . & a big thank you to our guest , the black countrys own , woody , superb set m8 . join us again on november 27th when our special guest will be mr dave rimmer .

mart ( kerby )

Great photos nice to see you back on form with the camera Mart wink.gif

JB x x x