Grantham Soul At The Atrium

Mickjay33

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

GETTING READY FOR THE NEXT ATRIUM. GOT MY OLD MATE STEVE TOWERS GUESTING SHOULD BE A CRACKING NITE.

ROY B WILL BE DOING THE WARM UP AS USUAL HE HAS SOME GREAT NEW TUNES TO SPIN. CANT WAIT HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON 9th OCTOBER 8.30 - 1.00.

KTF MICK JAY

Hope you get the same response as last month Mick, it was a cracking night and good sounds all night long. On holiday so cannot get to this one will be back for the Stute, see you then have a good one mate you deserve it thumbsup.gif:hatsoff2:play a bit of Levi for me

1 week to go geting my boxs ready got some nice new tunes for saturday cant wait

Hi Mick

Good to see you last night @ 'The FED', on the other side of the decks & testing out the new floor! ( & bar :thumbup: )

We can't make this one & guess you know where we will be?

Last months guest Moldie did a brilliant spot... Hope it's a good night for all attending. thumbsup.gif

Hi Mick

Good to see you last night @ 'The FED', on the other side of the decks & testing out the new floor! ( & bar :thumbup: )

We can't make this one & guess you know where we will be?

Last months guest Moldie did a brilliant spot... Hope it's a good night for all attending. thumbsup.gif

cheers hope you have a good time hope to see you at the next 1 or at the stute on the 16th

thanks for the kind words..look fwd to getting back up to the atrium real soon

regards moldie

Had such a great time last month we will just have to do it all over again this month. See you there. K+R

Have a great night you 2 ..

Sadly I have a 40th Birthday party to go to & so I can't join you this time ..

Will defo try to make it here again in the near future ..

Claire xxx