Mello Souls

Guest Bearsy

NO ITS A PALE YELLOW/ CREAM WITH BLACK TEXT..IF MY GREY MATTER SERVES ME RIGHT..HAD KENNy'S IN MY HAND A COUPLE OF TIMES :D:yes::yes::lol::yes::yes::yes: ...OOOHHH ER MISSUS

GASHER

PS LOVE THAT REMIX...BANGIN TOON

AH YOU JUST BEAT ME TO IT DAVE...BY A MINUTE..PICKY BASTARDS WE ARE :Dwink.gif:no:

Edited by GASHER
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Just searched and AndyK has it?

If it's a 'no and no' to the abopve then it isn't the copy I was told about...:no:

give the boy a goldfish.............andy k has some serious good tunes............and is becoming a very good dance dj to boot

:rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest JIM BARRY

as i understood it, there was 3 copies owned by butch, kitch & kenny burrell, mick h bought kennys copy, so, who's sold a copy, or was there more than 3

i thought shifty had 1 or did he sell that??

Social source share

christ allmighty.....40 posts to come to a conclusion that should of lasted 5 posts at best. no wonder people are dropping from this site like flies . sometimes it does your head in

dave

Repeat Dave.Debate is good,debate is good.Better than no-one bothering at all, surely?.

Social source share

christ allmighty.....40 posts to come to a conclusion that should of lasted 5 posts at best. no wonder people are dropping from this site like flies . sometimes it does your head in

dave

I blame Bearsy Dave

All this fuss over a played out all nighter record ......jeez if it were'nt rare who'd care:whistling:

Social source share

As Martin points out, would Des play a carver ?????:wicked:

It's a one sided Studio Acetate though it isn't in great nick so he tends to plays it sparingly

Yes - Dave's right. To put a finer point on it, it's a Dick Charles Studios acetate, from what I can remember.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!