Value Please

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Having been outbid on this a couple of times recently on eBay I wonder it some kind soul(s) could tell me what i should realistically be looking to pay for a Mintish copy of:

PATTI WILLIAMS - I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN (FORWARD)

I don't put a lot of stock in 'what the book says', but I've already come close to bidding up to the highest book 'value' that I've seen and I still ain't winning it!

Has it suddenly gone through the ceiling, price wise? Or am I just being my usual unlucky self?

Can some wise seller enlighten me? Or even sell me a copy that won't necessitate my spending all of October shopping in Netto, instead of Waitrose?:lol:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Having been outbid on this a couple of times recently on eBay I wonder it some kind soul(s) could tell me what i should realistically be looking to pay for a Mintish copy of:

PATTI WILLIAMS - I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN (FORWARD)

I don't put a lot of stock in 'what the book says', but I've already come close to bidding up to the highest book 'value' that I've seen and I still ain't winning it!

Has it suddenly gone through the ceiling, price wise? Or am I just being my usual unlucky self?

Can some wise seller enlighten me? Or even sell me a copy that won't necessitate my spending all of October shopping in Netto, instead of Waitrose?:yes:

Mr Rounce

I have a copy that is considerably less than the 'bible'

Will PM ya in a few minutes :lol:

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Mr Rounce

I have a copy that is considerably less than the 'bible'

Will PM ya in a few minutes :lol:

Cheers

Steve

Asked, answered, price agreed and copy purchased thanks to that nice Mr. P!:yes:

Social source share