Black Hearts Soul Club Oct 8Th

BLACK HEARTS SOUL CLUB Friday October 8th :yes:

A superb night of Classic Northern mixed with some quality Motown and RnB favourites. For the soulies pleasure this month we have three great Dj's coming to the Black Hearts Soul Club :yes: First on the decks is Big Ray who promotes the Robin Hood at Edwinstowe playing the sounds that make this venue so popular :D

Next up is mister Terry Westhead an ex Samanthas Dj who played a Fantastic set at the Grovesnor recently and always keeps the floor busy with some great toons biggrin.gif

And finally our main man for the night the brilliant Glyn Sissons ( Prestatyn fame) who has been a crowd puller on the Northen circuit playing from his awesome collection of sounds to please the dancers :lol:

As always Casper and myself will be on hand to fill the gaps on the decks when needed so we hope you can join us.

KTF Mitch & Casper beer.gif

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

post-5684-001986500 1285917904_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Mitch & Casper, Looking forward to this after the first too Top nights

should be another cracker of a Night , See you Friday :D

Hi Pete.

:lol: Looks like its shaping up to be another banging night. See you on friday mate.

KTF Mitch & Casper

post-5684-087439200 1286205306_thumb.jpg

the weeks go round sooooo fast ! all ready for another nite at "Blackhearts" .... we hope all that come along have a great time , tell us if you don't and why ? the last two have been awsome with great sets from all the carefully chosen Dj's .....

and yes, ... we will get a visit in soon to the "Harold" :unsure:

ktf pete n' susan .. mitch n' mel

Edited by casper
Guest SoulSceneRob

its gonna be another awesome night tonight guys, venue FULL of soul & Soulies.

Fantastic night and fantastic people.

Keeping the faith always..

Rob

just been and set up...... sounds great n' ready to go :thumbsup: we have three dj's who will blend so well to give everyone a fantastic night of northern soul, but, with a bit of varitey ... come and enjoy ! :thumbsup:

casper n' mitch ktf

Hi Pete,Mitch & the girls

Sorry i cant make tonight but know it will be a great night as always...Looking forward to next saturday Pete & Sue,got the suit out of moth balls....... Me without jeans & trainers bet that will look odd.

A.T.B Kev

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Pete, Sue, Mitch amd Mel. Have a great night tonight,thumbsup.gif i know you will. Not be there, unfortunately, KGB tomorrow. Gonna make the effort some time next year for sure to get down and see you.yes.gif Feeling a bit knackered as of late, must be the medication. Barry, KGB, KTF.:thumbsup::thumbup:

Edited by Barry Holland

just been and set up...... sounds great n' ready to go thumbsup.gif we have three dj's who will blend so well to give everyone a fantastic night of northern soul, but, with a bit of varitey ... come and enjoy ! :thumbsup:

casper n' mitch ktf

Hi Pete, Sue, Mitch & Mel,

Gaz and I will be making an appearance, so see you later. KTF Bryn

I have been told this a good night and you can bring the children but just want to check first. ps 10yr old.

im not the promoter but i can say that at the last two there has been at least 1 child present.hope that helps and lets you plan your nite.well worth a trip if you havent been before!

Thanks for that, I know people are not always keen so will see if I get a promoter response, if not I believe there is a bit of a fair going on so may opt for that.

hi Kane .. sorry for the late reply , iv'e just got in from work .. :thumbsup:

we do allow certain young people to come along to blackhearts ... it is however with prior discussion with Mitch and Myself .. it is not an "open house situation" one thing is for sure is that constant supervision is required at all times.. .

we have two come along at the moment, ... and not every time...having more than 3 at any one time is very unlikely to happen..... we have Elliot, who is the youngest , he is a national competition winning ballroom dancer and his mum and dad are dance trainers, he only stays till around 9.00 /9.30 pm

we also have Ethan (14) who has come along to northern soul nights on a gradual basis and is now known nationally on the "northern soul "scene ... he is probably the best natural northern dancer in the country.... he and his Dad know us all very well now..

so please come along and discuss it with us ...... but do not just turn up with a young one .

It is always a very volatile subject and we are more open minded than many, that said we also have to be careful with the venue owners and consider our position both with them and our customers..

pm me anytime :lol:

ktf .. casper n' mitch

Edited by casper
Guest SoulSceneRob

Hi Pete,

Just letting you know that I have your patches reserved for you buddy. Looking forward to the wedding mate (BIG TIME) The party's gonna be rocking at Black-hearts tonight so be there or miss an AWESOME night.

Rob