Ralph Soul Jackson - Set Me Free - Black Kat

Guest Dan

Couple of questions about Ralph Soul Jackson - Set Me Free - Black Kat

Was it ever covered up (and if so as what and by whom)?

What would a copy in near mint nick go for?

Cheers all :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Couple of questions about Ralph Soul Jackson - Set Me Free - Black Kat

Was it ever covered up (and if so as what and by whom)?

What would a copy in near mint nick go for?

Cheers all :wicked:

Hi Dan,

Good to see you back around.

Its worth noting that this was Repressed 5-6 years ago on a lookalike, that looks very good at first glance, using same artwork, but on close inspection appears to be 'digitally' printed.

:lol:

Sean

Social source share

Its worth noting that this was Repressed 5-6 years ago on a lookalike, that looks very good at first glance, using same artwork, but on close inspection appears to be 'digitally' printed.

Plus the re-issue has got "RABBIT FACTORY INC." on the right side of the label (instead of "KAT 276755B") so pretty easy to spot.

ORIGINAL on the left side and RE-ISSUE on the right side below:

post-1392-068112200 1285936935_thumb.jpg post-1392-096330300 1285936936_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

Hi Dan,

Good to see you back around.

:wicked:

Sean

Never been away Sean, just keeping my head down :lol:

Yep, I know about the reissue (but thanks) and in fact have had a couple of those. I had the orig a while back but stupidly sold it for a lot less than it was worth and always regretted it, so now am getting it back.

(Seems to be the story of my life - the minute I sell something I wish I hadn't. Conversely, the minute I buy something it loses a tiny bit of its appeal. Weird.)

Social source share

Never been away Sean, just keeping my head down :lol:

Yep, I know about the reissue (but thanks) and in fact have had a couple of those. I had the orig a while back but stupidly sold it for a lot less than it was worth and always regretted it, so now am getting it back.

(Seems to be the story of my life - the minute I sell something I wish I hadn't. Conversely, the minute I buy something it loses a tiny bit of its appeal. Weird.)

Obviously something to do with the thrill of the chase and the laws of supply and demand, Dan :-)

Sean

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!