Quinvy

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to my first visit here always something in the way on previous dates (like work) so

Harrogate here we come.

Thanks for the invite Phil will be great to catch up been a while mate, hows Bri not seen him in ages

either....will he be at Manatthan ?

Dale......:ohmy:

I got the room set up early last month, so I thought I'd take a few pictures of the room before anyone turned up. The idea was to take some pictures later as more people arrived......unfortunately after a few clicks the bloody battery went flat. So I've only got these of the empty venue, in case you haven't been before.

post-1903-078921200 1286802360_thumb.jpg

post-1903-028303700 1286802389_thumb.jpg

post-1903-019741000 1286802440_thumb.jpg

post-1903-021296800 1286802479_thumb.jpg

post-1903-016255200 1286802510_thumb.jpg

post-1903-011915500 1286802820_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quinvy

I got the room set up early last month, so I thought I'd take a few pictures of the room before anyone turned up. The idea was to take some pictures later as more people arrived......unfortunately after a few clicks the bloody battery went flat. So I've only got these of the empty venue, in case you haven't been before.

Phil , could you please post the flyer with venue post code , address etc :D

Okey dokey

HEY PHIL HOPE YA WELL MATE......IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OVER TO TADCASTER RILEY HALL SATURDAY

THEY'LL BE A COMP TICKET FOR YOU ON THE DOOR LET US KNOW.....:thumbsup:

DALE

Edited by Dale

dj times ? :rolleyes: (records packed and ready to go....)

LOOKING FORWARD TO TONIGHT BOX PACKED A WELCOME RETURN TO THE MANHATTEN BEEN A WHILE

SEE YA THERE..........:thumbsup:

Phil,

A thoroughly crap night I'm afraid, this is why I'm sticking my comments on this forum.

2 d.j's who didn't bring any soulies and couldn't have read the flyer, just played what they wanted to hear.

(heads up arses).

Didn't help with the numbers in but a good d.j. should play to the punters and get them on the floor, even if there is only a few off them, I should know as I've had a few like this at the l.m.s.

Your spot was not your best but at least you played what we expected from this event.

Bring back Alan!!

From 5 dissapointed Skipton Soulies.:yes: