I Want Your Opinions And Any Info On This Unknown 45

I am seeking any info about the artists on this 45. I am also seeking a value on this 45 (if it is available).

I also want to hear your opinions on the music itself, good or bad. Personally, I think its great!

Mor-E-Ays and Larry Stittiam on Century Records 36111 - Everytime / I'm Coming Up

th_002-1.jpg

th_002-1.jpg

Larry Stittiam - I'm Coming Up -

Mor-E-Ays - Everytime -

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

this was on ebay about 5-6 years ago, went low but that doesn't mean anything, I was the second bidder. there was a copy on gemm a few years back for $500, it was just sitting there, don't know what happened to it. this record is hard to find, I still don't have a copy.

Social source share

I have to say I don't like either of those tunes, but each to his own.

You've probably already tried this, being based in Memphis yourself, but there seems to be a Larry Stittiam in the city.

You could do worse than pay $3.99 for his address and telephone details (follow this link). (Or check in your local phone book).

It's a pretty uncommon name, he appears to be 70 years old (if still alive) which is probably right.

Also, speak to Margaret Tucker - she is a Memphis producer (involved, if still alive, with the Memphis Blues Society) so that kind of ties in a Memphis link.

Hope you have some success :lol:

Social source share

I have to say I don't like either of those tunes, but each to his own.

You've probably already tried this, being based in Memphis yourself, but there seems to be a Larry Stittiam in the city.

You could do worse than pay $3.99 for his address and telephone details (follow this link). (Or check in your local phone book).

It's a pretty uncommon name, he appears to be 70 years old (if still alive) which is probably right.

Also, speak to Margaret Tucker - she is a Memphis producer (involved, if still alive, with the Memphis Blues Society) so that kind of ties in a Memphis link.

Hope you have some success :lol:

Again, you probably know these but UK soulies might be interested:

Memphis Blues Society website

memphis Blues Society on facebook

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!