macca

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

2 great records for a fraction of what the originals would cost to own and as many like to buy the boots then at £5.99 i dont think anybody is being duped :lol:

Social source share

2 great records for a fraction of what the originals would cost to own and as many like to buy the boots then at £5.99 i dont think anybody is being duped :thumbsup:

Did'nt see it listed at £5.99 ??? unless im mistaken it's the starting price!

If he wanted £5.99 it would be a "buy it now"

like i said ..hoping to dupe someone into hopefully paying a bit more by not telling the truth ,or should i say being conservative with the correct info .

somehow it's not the same as lying if you avoid the finer details ...like "this is not an original copy" and put the word "RARE" in front of it:angry2:

Duping to me Paul :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Did'nt see it listed at £5.99 ??? unless im mistaken it's the starting price!

If he wanted £5.99 it would be a "buy it now"

like i said ..hoping to dupe someone into hopefully paying a bit more by not telling the truth ,or should i say being conservative with the correct info .

somehow it's not the same as lying if you avoid the finer details ...like "this is not an original copy" and put the word "RARE" in front of it:angry2:

Duping to me Paul :shades:

Ok Nev i see where your coming from so you duped me to your way of thinking :shades: it only takes 2 divs to get in a bidding war and bingo the seller has a right result :lol:

right where have i put all my boots pressing :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!