Higham Northants Friday 8Th October

The good people from this area never fail to amaze me. To turn up in the numbers that you did, to support our 5th anniversary bash, left myself and Jem feeling quite overwhelmed. We were pretty close to our limit. A massive thanks also to Dave Rimmer for traveling all that way to entertain us in that unique style of his, along with everyone else involved in bringing this all together.

It is not for me to comment on the night itself but just wanted to say thanks to all of you. Please keep coming!

All the best, Steve.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The good people from this area never fail to amaze me. To turn up in the numbers that you did, to support our 5th anniversary bash, left myself and Jem feeling quite overwhelmed. We were pretty close to our limit. A massive thanks also to Dave Rimmer for traveling all that way to entertain us in that unique style of his, along with everyone else involved in bringing this all together.

It is not for me to comment on the night itself but just wanted to say thanks to all of you. Please keep coming!

All the best, Steve.

hi steve/jem

glad you had a great night.....dave rimmer is indeed great entertainment and an excellent dj too

regards moldie

Thanks Moldie. I will let you know some future dates as we would like you to come up and DJ for us again.

Cheers mate, Steve

ID LOVE TO STEVE...DONT 4GET THOSE PEMBO FLYERS

REGARDS MOLDIE

Guest Glyn and Lorrie

Hi Jem -Steve, Just a Quick note to say how we enjoyed the first leg of the Rushden Weekender, Dave Rimmer did a excellent job, plenty of dancing good group of friendly people ,best wishes glyn & lorraine.

Hi Jem -Steve, Just a Quick note to say how we enjoyed the first leg of the Rushden Weekender, Dave Rimmer did a excellent job, plenty of dancing good group of friendly people ,best wishes glyn & lorraine.

Many thanks to you both for making the long trip up , glad you enjoyed the evening and was a nice touch ,you taking the trouble to come up to the stage and say bye at the end , hope you try us again or come along to the Pembo on December 4th should be a belter of a night with Sean Chapman headlining ! .....I am currently in the process of booking dates for next year at Higham with some great djs lined up already. Will also be holding a couple of extra different themed Northern nights at the club .....watch this space for news on these a.t.b. Jem :hatsoff2:

Edited by Jem Brittin

OK Steve & Jem, that was definitely the best night at Higham ever - without a doubt!

A Packer too as predicted! The atmosphere was electric! The dancefloor got a real workout for sure! The sound system was spot on.

Thanks to Guest DJ Dave Rimmer who presented a storming set as always!

Higham Works is without doubt the best Soul Night with the friendliest crowd in the area - so get some dates posted for 2011!

Don't forget that new venue in Norwich next year - the Higham / Pemberton formula will knock em dead!

Pemberton December 4th with Sean Chapman - can't wait!

Thanks for the kind words. We would love to spread a little love in the east. Having DJ'd there, I'm sure that the same formula would hit the spot.

I agree with your comments about Dave who seemed to ignite the evening. I was amazed at how many came through the doors around 9.30 time. I was only saying to Finny that I thought we needed a few more in to get the place rocking and as if by magic........ .

Jem is working on dates now and as soon as we have cleared them with the local promoters he will be posting up. Look out for a couple of different themed nightswink.gif.

Well I was right I did feel about 160 in the morning. Jeremy and Steven sure know how to put a top night together what with the 2 young uns then the 2 old sorry Barry and Gibby and Mr.Rimmer. Best Higham do yet. well done lads can't wait for Pembo. Oh can you play something a bit faster next time.LANDY

Guest Northern PhanTom

The Higham & Rusden Soul Weekender

Two nights of top tunage & peeps 10/10 :lol:

Here's to the next one. :ohmy:

Lenny Dopson: Soul Ambassador :rolleyes:

Tom wink.gif