CHEAP BAR SERVING TILL LATE

FANTASTIC LARGE WALL TO WALL WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

WITH RES DJ's

MARTIN

JELLYBEAN

WULFIE

BIG AL

SPECIAL GUESTS JAMES MILLWARD & RON GARRETT :D

THE ONLY MUSIC POLICY WE HAVE IS THAT ITS ALL PLAYED ON OVO!!

RECORD DEALERS ARE WELCOME :rolleyes:

BROAD LANE W M C

BROAD LANE

ESSINGTON

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV11 2RH

AMPLE CAR PARK ENTRANCE IS IN LONG LANE 100YDS ON THE RIGHT!!

IF YOU REQUIRE ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT HELEN ON - 07985596183 :ohmy:

Edited by JELLYBEAN
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

No frills at broad lane what you see is what you get . wall to wall sprung wooden dance floor and some great tunes to dance to . cheap bar , ample parking , and a warm welcome .

mart ( kerby )

Guest gouldensoul

Just had a call from Keith the badge man he will be there selling his badges,patches & pins etc....... :huh:

And any record dealers are most welcome aswell,there will be tables set out for you :lol:

JB x x x

NICE TO SEE BROAD LANE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

REGARDS TO ALL

Been a bit of a soul-less couple of weekends of late but can't wait for Broad Lane next Friday

:rolleyes:

At least the heating will be working - and it will be good to be back in my fave venue since I moved back to Wolves.

All being well this will run on the first Saturday of every month on 2011 apart from January and possibly March due to prior bookings at the club.

It will be a bit different for me too, not working shifts anymore so I can actually spend all night there :lol:

Ron Garrett has some lovely tunes too - so looking forward to hearing his spot :lol:

All this plus our friend from the North ( Wales ) Dennis - coming down - bring it ON !!!

Wulfie

Been a bit of a soul-less couple of weekends of late but can't wait for Broad Lane next Friday

:(

At least the heating will be working - and it will be good to be back in my fave venue since I moved back to Wolves.

All being well this will run on the first Saturday of every month on 2011 apart from January and possibly March due to prior bookings at the club.

It will be a bit different for me too, not working shifts anymore so I can actually spend all night there :yes:

Ron Garrett has some lovely tunes too - so looking forward to hearing his spot :D

All this plus our friend from the North ( Wales ) Dennis - coming down - bring it ON !!!

Wulfie

bloody hell , i ain,t got to put up with you all night have i ... :lol:

Shows you don't come on here very often,sign in your own name next time Mart :lol:

Just to say , Friday will be a 1 off special night for this year & all being well we will be starting off a monthly night next year .

mart :lol: .

Can't wait for tonight - doesn't seem like 18 months since I was last involved in a Soul Night at Broad Lane, visited last night to prepare and was glad to find that the room felt warm and cosy and more importantly home :thumbsup:

Tested the Banks Mild, and its even better than it used to be , the change of steward and committee seems to be working, though the renovations and further upgrade have yet to start though I'm told that the ladies loos are a lot better - not that I tested them :lamsey:

Onwards and upwards - will be a night that I personally will enjoy with mixed feelings but one certainly to remember and one to recall memories

Keep on keeping on

Wulfie

Good luck with this one JB & Mart

So soz cant be there , think me buddy Daz Mc Q may be there with his top notch record sales

I know someone who will be looking down yas with a smile!! :ohmy:

Nuff said,,,, seeyas soon

Nige B x

Thanks for the kind words Nige on behalf of us all - hope to see you here in 2011, will look out for Daz, it IS payday after all - lol :lol:

Wulfie

Guest Phil Richards

BROAD LANE W.M.C

PRESENTS

**A FIST FULL OF SOUL**

QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL NIGHT

FRIDAY 29th OCTOBER

8 - 1 AM

£3 OTD

CHEAP BAR SERVING TILL LATE

FANTASTIC LARGE WALL TO WALL WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

WITH RES DJ's

MARTIN

JELLYBEAN

WULFIE

BIG AL

SPECIAL GUESTS JAMES MILLWARD & RON GARRETT :lol:

THE ONLY MUSIC POLICY WE HAVE IS THAT ITS ALL PLAYED ON OVO!!

RECORD DEALERS ARE WELCOME :ohmy:

BROAD LANE W M C

BROAD LANE

ESSINGTON

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV11 2RH

AMPLE CAR PARK ENTRANCE IS IN LONG LANE 100YDS ON THE RIGHT!!

IF YOU REQUIRE ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT HELEN ON - 07985596183 :lol:

Me and Sue will see you later:yes: