North Wings

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

can i put no comment???? that wouldnt be fair.i had a great nite steve.some people enjoyed my spot but to be fair i enjoyed playing to a great crowd of people more.it gives a great feeling of satifaction to see people up dancing and enjoying themselves to the tunes youve chosen because you love them yourself.so the pleasure was all mine.and i missed you mate.i had a cheap nite! lol

We have never had a bad night at North Wings :no:

Top Dj's playing to a great crowd :thumbsup:

The Cashmere's & Ivories always gets me on that dancefloor :yes: those lads played a bit of something for everyone :hatsoff2:

If you have not been to North Wings yet, do give it ago, it's a cracking night! :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing you all next week for Pete & Susan's (Casper) Wedding :wave:

Debbie, Ian & Mr. Tinkles x x

It was a superb night at the "wings" ... all the dj's played very very well to a full floor for 95% of the time ... yep Jason played well Steve :hatsoff2: ... he will be on at "blackhearts" for sure :thumbsup: lol ..... we were still taking it steady after some stomach bug but had a great time .. loads of people in and all well up for it ! brilliant !!

pete n' susan ktf

post-7477-016325000 1286744659_thumb.jpg

post-7477-016325000 1286744659_thumb.jpg

It was a superb night at the "wings" ... all the dj's played very very well to a full floor for 95% of the time ... yep Jason played well Steve :hatsoff2: ... he will be on at "blackhearts" for sure :thumbup: lol ..... we were still taking it steady after some stomach bug but had a great time .. loads of people in and all well up for it ! brilliant !!

pete n' susan ktf

Hi Pete,

Sounds like it was a good night ( yet again ) I'm looking forward to next month already when we have guesting:

SMUDGE

STEVE GUTTERIDGE

ROB YATES

Have a great wedding and we'll catch up with you both at Scarborough :thumbsup:

All the best

Steve B

Anyone wondering why my profile name has gone from KRAWEN to KRAWEN2 it's because I was on soul source last week and we had a power cut, it logged me off and I couldn't remember my password to log back on. I also realised i have a new e-mail address since the last time I logged on so I was in a pickle as to what to do, as the new password would have gone to my old e-mail address which I can't access anymore :thumbsup: . I thought the easiest thing was to just create a new account ( which I did )

If any moderator reads this and knows how to get me back on to my old account I'll be more than happy to do that and get rid of this one :hatsoff2:

Cheers

Steve B

Hello Wings Four

Many thanks to my friends for inviting down to this fabulous venue to spin a few sounds. Absolutely storming night with all the lads playing great sets to keep the dancers busy.

Other "soul nights" on the same night made no difference to the numbers at this splendid venue. Cant wait to hear Smudge next month for some top tunes.

Once again many thanks.

KTF

Ian G

Must agree with all thats been said :D An absolutely brilliant evening and the Djs played fantastic spots :thumbsup: Really busy venue with the soulies dancing all night to some crack'in tunes. North wings is one for your calender next month.

Well done to all. KTF Mitch & Mel.

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Must agree with all thats been said :D An absolutely brilliant evening and the Djs played fantastic spots :thumbsup: Really busy venue with the soulies dancing all night to some crack'in tunes. North wings is one for your calender next month.

Well done to all. KTF Mitch & Mel.

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Hi Mitch,

Yep I've put it on my calendar for next month :thumbsup: as I said a few posts up I can't wait for the November one...

All the best

Steve B

Hi All, Just like to say a big thank you to all that came on Saturday, And a very Special

thank-you to all the Dj's Ian, Cressy, Jason, and Nocker for really doing a great job

behind the wheels of steel, Also a very special thanks to Cressy for helping me out

setting up and packing the equipment away, Hope to see you all next month for

another crack-in night of northern soul Pete T. :D

Hope everthing went to plan last night, I read on Face Book that Jason played a blinder and I wasn't missed :ohmy:

See you all soon

Steve B

Steve the only time I missed you was setting up Saturday & taking the stuff down Sunday morning. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: But hey that's what friends are for. You missed a great night :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ted even came up on stage for my set to pick up some DJ'ing tips or was it how not to do it, good job he was there I'd got records all over the place :thumbsup: I lost my glasses, found them at the end of the night. Pete had them on :sleep3: .....Cressy

well,me to ,i can,t say anymore than whats already been said,all djs played a blinder of a spot,your right to jason did a cracking spot along with the rest of the djs,but i still can,t remember him from bramcote manor ?the floor was busy all night,surprising north wings was,nt affected by other venues on the same night,but it is the place to be on the second saturday of the month,me and all of the dancers had one hell of a time,keep doing what your doing steve,pete,karen,val,ktf,carl,emsc.......:D ,ps you was missed steve,but cressy did you proud,the chicken and mushroom pies were ok to,,yum,yum,,lol....

Hello Wings Four

Many thanks to my friends for inviting down to this fabulous venue to spin a few sounds. Absolutely storming night with all the lads playing great sets to keep the dancers busy.

Other "soul nights" on the same night made no difference to the numbers at this splendid venue. Cant wait to hear Smudge next month for some top tunes.

Once again many thanks.

KTF

Ian G

Hey Ian sorry I missed the Sandy Hadley I was outside having a breather. Great set mate see ya soon Cressy

well,me to ,i can,t say anymore than whats already been said,all djs played a blinder of a spot,your right to jason did a cracking spot along with the rest of the djs,but i still can,t remember him from bramcote manor ?the floor was busy all night,surprising north wings was,nt affected by other venues on the same night,but it is the place to be on the second saturday of the month,me and all of the dancers had one hell of a time,keep doing what your doing steve,pete,karen,val,ktf,carl,emsc.......:thumbsup: ,ps you was missed steve,but cressy did you proud,the chicken and mushroom pies were ok to,,yum,yum,,lol....

Chicken and mushroom pies :lol:

Looks like the Welfare is starting to go up market , was Gorden Ramsey there too :(

See you at the weekend Carl :unsure:

Steve the only time I missed you was setting up Saturday & taking the stuff down Sunday morning. :lol::thumbsup: But hey that's what friends are for. You missed a great night thumbsup.gif Ted even came up on stage for my set to pick up some DJ'ing tips or was it how not to do it, good job he was there I'd got records all over the place :D I lost my glasses, found them at the end of the night. Pete had them on :hypo: .....Cressy

Ey up Cressy,

I spoke to Pete yesterday and he told me what a big help you were in my absence ,so thanks for that and I'll get you a couple of pints in when I see you again .

Oh and here's a djing tip for you , never leave your glasses lying around when there's other OLD dj's on at the same venue :yes::lol:

See you soon

Steve B

Guest smudgesmith

Glad all went well looking forward to punching North Wings in my SAT nav next month.

I understand someone put another night on down the road on the same night.!!!!!!!!!! what's that all about?

Glad all went well looking forward to punching North Wings in my SAT nav next month.

I understand someone put another night ont down the road on the same night.!!!!!!!!!! what's that all about?

Hi Smudge, Top night once again :thumbsup: Looking forward to having you on next month should be a crackin Night at the North Wings see you there Pete T.

I understand someone put another night on down the road on the same night.!!!!!!!!!! what's that all about?

And we're all looking forward to punching you fatboy :thumbsup:

just make sure your behind Steve G & me in the pasty Q ok !!!:D

Sorry i missed this one Pete/Steve, had to pop over to wales for my folks 60th wedding anniversary knees up :thumbsup:

See you next month.

Ian.