2010-10-30: 100 Club: Possibly Last Ever At The Club

Event Title: 100 Club: possibly last ever at the club.

Event Author: ady croasdell

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 30 October 2010

-------------------------------------------------

DJs Mick Smith, Keith Money, Joel Maslin, Ady Croasdell and the Willinghams.

The club may close at Xmas, but could shut at any time if the right offer comes along. There is one more all nighter before Xmas on Dec 11th and the Xmas party on Thurs Dec 23rd 9pm-2 am but the occurrence of these can not be guaranteed. Equally the club could be saved by the current management or a friendly new owner may let us continue unchanged: Gawd knows!

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 94
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Really looking forward to this one it feels like a very long time since the last nighter.. It would have been nice to have Butch there it (maybe) being the last nighter there. It will still be a fabulous night. Rock on Tommy!

:) Really looking forward to this as I haven't been able to get to the last couple.

Got a nice hotel booked with Pam as this is my retirement weekend. Work send off Friday night, Saturday is London Eye and a pre theatre meal, then it's off to see Jersey Boys Saturday night followed by the 100 Club - the icing on the cake. :thumbsup: .

Be a shame to miss the banter in the Blue Posts but you can't have everything I guess, and hopefully there'll be another time. :yes:

:D Kev.

biggrin.gif Really looking forward to this as I haven't been able to get to the last couple.

Got a nice hotel booked with Pam as this is my retirement weekend. Work send off Friday night, Saturday is London Eye and a pre theatre meal, then it's off to see Jersey Boys Saturday night followed by the 100 Club - the icing on the cake. :lol: .

Be a shame to miss the banter in the Blue Posts but you can't have everything I guess, and hopefully there'll be another time. :thumbup:

hatsoff2.gif Kev.

It'll be good to see you there Kev, not that I've had a chance to come to the 100 club this year so bring it on! :thumbsup:

Want to come down for this, but it's just occured to me that the clocks go back this weekend...... does that mean we get an extra hour, or does it mean getting turfed out at 5am, four hours before the first trains run to the North, and two-and-a-half hours before the tubes start running?angry.gif

Edited by Richard Bayley

The door in used notes will do nicely thanks. If it looks like a packer, which it should do, we'll only be letting people with a knowledge of Northern in.

ta

Ady

A knowledge of Northern?? Damn it, and we've booked our rail tickets :lol: Live in Halifax Ady is that Northern enough? rolleyes.gif Still coming down, maybe can get in.....

Colin.

Want to come down for this, but it's just occured to me that the clocks go back this weekend...... does that mean we get an extra hour, or does it mean getting turfed out at 5am, four hours before the first trains run to the North, and two-and-a-half hours before the tubes start running?angry.gif

Just Emailed the guv'nor. This one took me by surprise, i always thought it was the 3rd sat in Oct; must be global warming. I'll let you know.

Ady

Guest Mrs Simsy

Illustrious members like yourself, Kev K, Trickster and many more should get red carpets rolled out for them. I'll see what Winston's got in his shed.

Ady

I think you should have a mini awards ceremony for most attended, best a bustin' a move, DJ'd the most etc. I'll make the tropheys if you like.:yes:

Really looking forward to Saturday. Haven't been to a nighter since the begiining of September (:() so will be bouncing of the walls come Saturday night.:D

I think you should have a mini awards ceremony for most attended, best a bustin' a move, DJ'd the most etc. I'll make the tropheys if you like.:thumbsup:

Really looking forward to Saturday. Haven't been to a nighter since the begiining of September (:thumbsup:) so will be bouncing of the walls come Saturday night.:D

Not the longest attendee but only missed on since the 19th anniversary. :lol: worth a pint Eh!. :lol:

I think you should have a mini awards ceremony for most attended, best a bustin' a move, DJ'd the most etc. I'll make the tropheys if you like.:lol:

Really looking forward to Saturday. Haven't been to a nighter since the begiining of September (:)) so will be bouncing of the walls come Saturday night.:lol:

If there are awards going begging - I want one :lol:

Alas, I can't be down to say goodbye - so hopefully it won't be the last one... the place played a major role in making me who I am today - so Ady, it's all your fault :lol:

Good news on Saturday at least, we can stay open until 6am new time so you won't have an extra hour wait for the trains.

Because of that we'll open at 11pm so it'll still be 8 hours of Northern Soul heaven.

To recap it's 11pm (old time) - 6am (new time) but because the clocks go back an hour at 2 am that's 8 hours!

Ady

Good news on Saturday at least, we can stay open until 6am new time so you won't have an extra hour wait for the trains.

Because of that we'll open at 11pm so it'll still be 8 hours of Northern Soul heaven.

To recap it's 11pm (old time) - 6am (new time) but because the clocks go back an hour at 2 am that's 8 hours!

Ady

NICE ONE ! TOP ! CANYA NOT , WILLYA NOT , DOYA NOT ! DONT BE SO BLOODY MARDY , IT WERE HANGIN !

BIT OF NORTHERN FOR YA !!!!!!

CPTN RICKETS :thumbsup:

Event Title: 100 Club: possibly last ever at the club.

Event Author: ady croasdell

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 30 October 2010

-------------------------------------------------

DJs Mick Smith, Keith Money, Joel Maslin, Ady Croasdell and the Willinghams.

The club may close at Xmas, but could shut at any time if the right offer comes along. There is one more all nighter before Xmas on Dec 11th and the Xmas party on Thurs Dec 23rd 9pm-2 am but the occurrence of these can not be guaranteed. Equally the club could be saved by the current management or a friendly new owner may let us continue unchanged: Gawd knows!

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Guess who I bumped into in Oxford Street today?!!!......

.....I decided to kill a bit of Half Term by taking my son Bailey to London for the day. Me being a 'Soppy Head' took a photo of him outside The 100 Club - During which (Because I'd dared to stop!) some bloke bumped into me and 'tutted' loudly - I shouted after him "This is the coolest place in the world and no one seems to know it!" (I should of followed it with "You C*nt", but I'm not that aggressive!)

Anyway, 200 yards further down Oxford Street, who should be walking towards me? - The 100 Club's 6T's Member Number One Saun Adams! He didn't know that it may be the last 100 Club this Saturday and promised to be there...Watch this space, be great if does turn up!

See you all Sat.

All the best,

Len.

"I am playing the right records, but not necessarily in the right order"

post-1733-002965500 1288209850_thumb.jpgpost-1733-049661500 1288209968_thumb.jpg

.....I decided to kill a bit of Half Term by taking my son Bailey to London for the day. Me being a 'Soppy Head' took a photo of him outside The 100 Club - During which (Because I'd dared to stop!) some bloke bumped into me and 'tutted' loudly - I shouted after him "This is the coolest place in the world and no one seems to know it!" (I should of followed it with "You C*nt", but I'm not that aggressive!)

Anyway, 200 yards further down Oxford Street, who should be walking towards me? - The 100 Club's 6T's Member Number One Saun Adams! He didn't know that it may be the last 100 Club this Saturday and promised to be there...Watch this space, be great if does turn up!

See you all Sat.

All the best,

Len.

post-1733-002965500 1288209850_thumb.jpgpost-1733-049661500 1288209968_thumb.jpg

:lol: Bloody Hell can't remember the last time i saw Sean, be great if he turns up :thumbsup:

Looking forward to a special night whatever the outcome,if anyone has any requests please let us know before the boxes are packed on friday

maria and carl

del davies please :thumbup:

See you all Sat.

All the best,

Len.

If anyone sees him, tell him he's my guest for the night; once in ten years won't break me!

Ady

I'll be there on Saturday, my first 'nighter down there since our second was born nearly 3 years ago (my annual drunken falling over display at the Xmas party is all I've managed). Time flies by and you don't realise what you've missed.

Feels very strange being so excited about an event that is also so sad but I can't wait to walk down the stairs, hear the music drifting up and the hairs on the back of my neck stand to attension.

Its going to be a great night.

:ohmy::lol:

Looking forward to a special night whatever the outcome,if anyone has any requests please let us know before the boxes are packed on friday

maria and carl

THAT THERE 'BILLY STEWART' TRACK AND THE ' J B WILLINGHAM FELLOW' FOR STARTERS ! AND ANYTHING BY ENGLEBERT HUMPERDINK FOR ME MAM !

I'M DEAD EXCITED ME !

CPTN M :lol:

Edited by bearsoul

See you all Sat.

All the best,

Len.

Nice one,be great to bum inot him again.