Sheepherders, Willie Wade

George G

Sheepherders - If ever you need me (Sounds International)

grades about VG (in US grading) - no significant scratches but visible sleeve scuffs. Plays GREAT! - check the sound file.

Label has three initials written on it on the top right side betweem the logo and the "45 RPM" description - about 1/2" by 1/2" (on both sides of the record) - sorry my scanner is not working

900 UKP

Willie Wade - Come Into My World / When Push Comes to Shove (Nite Life) - white label demo/promo

EX- condition (VG+ US grade), 3-4 visible scuffs each sidebut clean labels with very minor wear

check the sound files for both songs

SOLD

Paypal (as gift) only, I'm in the US

email to:

buckeyebeat@hotmail.com or send PM

Cheers

George

Edited by George G
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sheepherders - If ever you need me (Sounds International)

grades about VG (in US grading) - no significant scratches but visible sleeve scuffs. Plays GREAT! - check the sound file.

Label has three initials written on it on the top right side betweem the logo and the "45 RPM" description - about 1/2" by 1/2" (on both sides of the record) - sorry my scanner is not working

900 UKP

Willie Wade - Come Into My World / When Push Comes to Shove (Nite Life) - white label demo/promo

EX- condition (VG+ US grade), 3-4 visible scuffs each sidebut clean labels with very minor wear

check the sound files for both songs

250 UKP

Paypal (as gift) only, I'm in the US

email to:

buckeyebeat@hotmail.com or send PM

Cheers

George

Both excellent prices on these imho ....sheepherders is very hard to find in any condition

Willie Wade is on ebay right now and a lot higher too:yes:

Condition maybe better but still ,these two sound decent :D

Social source share

Thanks for the support guys, these are from my collection but I have some big expenses (as well as paying for a big Cleveland want) and I need some money

I tried to attach a file for the Sheepherders and the other side of WW but I guess there's a one song limit. Anyways here is the Sheepherders

- George

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert