Embassy Club, Soul Revival, Sheffield

Guest Barry Holland

Guest Barry Holland

Joint venture from the Transport Club Rotherham, and the Kay Gee Bee Sheffield.

We did one back in January, which went really well, and been asked to do another on saturday 30th. October.

Doug Leak (Transport)

Barry Holland (KGB)

Plus guest D.J.'s.

Classic northern soul and motown.

Large wooden dance floor.

8-00p.m. - 1-45a.m. (1-00a.m. bar)

More details on events page.

Thanks, Doug, Wendy, Barry and Ann.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Ey up Barry,

did'nt make the last one pal but looking forward to this coming Saturday :lol: . Heard quite a few people talking about coming along & what a crackin' venue it is :lol:, is it right there's a few scooter lad's coming along as well? I know the Seven Hill's Scooter Club meet once or twice a month somewhere out that way ? Great DJ' line up by the way, see you've got the youngster's involved, Anna & The Brat :lol::lol:, we could do with more young blood to get up on stage & start spinning a few sound's :rolleyes:.

Great night yesterday at the Victory by the way :lol: , speak to you again soon Baz, Dave

post-9117-096022800 1287942771_thumb.jpg post-9117-044133800 1287942816_thumb.jpg

Edited by Streight Up

Guest Barry Holland

Ey up Barry,

did'nt make the last one pal but looking forward to this coming Saturday :D . Heard quite a few people talking about coming along & what a crackin' venue it is :D, is it right there's a few scooter lad's coming along as well? I know the Seven Hill's Scooter Club meet once or twice a month somewhere out that way ? Great DJ' line up by the way, see you've got the youngster's involved, Anna & The Brat :yes::lol:, we could do with more young blood to get up on stage & start spinning a few sound's :(.

Great night yesterday at the Victory by the way :lol: , speak to you again soon Baz, Dave

post-9117-096022800 1287942771_thumb.jpg post-9117-044133800 1287942816_thumb.jpg

Ey up Dave, yeh, great venue. :lol: Last one was packed.:lol: Not sure about the scooter lads, it's the Bridlington rally this weekend, so some are going to that. They've had quite a few scooter and mod do's at the Embassy in recent years. Hannah allways does a great oldies spot at the Transport,:D and we know what Al's capable of.:D Looking forward to it. See you saturday, Barry, KGB, KTF.:D :D :D

Ey up Dave, yeh, great venue. :lol: Last one was packed.:lol: Not sure about the scooter lads, it's the Bridlington rally this weekend, so some are going to that. They've had quite a few scooter and mod do's at the Embassy in recent years. Hannah allways does a great oldies spot at the Transport,:lol: and we know what Al's capable of.:lol: Looking forward to it. See you saturday, Barry, KGB, KTF.:no::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hello again Barry,

yeah i know what you mean about the DJ line up, as i said before "superb" :thumbup: . We've had all the DJ's (except Ace) on at The Robin Hood at one time or another & they've all done exceptional spot's :) , it's gonna be a cracker on Saturday :thumbup: . Going to bring a few sale's along again as well, is anyone else selling on Saturday ?

Anyway be in touch soon Barry, Dave :thumbsup:

Ey up Barry,

did'nt make the last one pal but looking forward to this coming Saturday :lol: . Heard quite a few people talking about coming along & what a crackin' venue it is :no:, is it right there's a few scooter lad's coming along as well? I know the Seven Hill's Scooter Club meet once or twice a month somewhere out that way ? Great DJ' line up by the way, see you've got the youngster's involved, Anna & The Brat :lol::thumbsup:, we could do with more young blood to get up on stage & start spinning a few sound's :).

Now then Woody (the Brat) I think me and you will have to have a little chat on saturday you naughty boy lol :lol::thumbsup:

Ey up Dave, yeh, great venue. :) Last one was packed.:lol: Not sure about the scooter lads, it's the Bridlington rally this weekend, so some are going to that. They've had quite a few scooter and mod do's at the Embassy in recent years. Hannah allways does a great oldies spot at the Transport,:lol: and we know what Al's capable of.:lol: Looking forward to it. See you saturday, Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol::no::thumbsup:

Aye up Baz really looking foward to saturday gonna bring a broad mix of tunes. Thanks for your confidence in me no pressure then better bring some spare pants too :thumbsup:

Now then Woody (the Brat) I think me and you will have to have a little chat on saturday you naughty boy lol :D:yes:

Apologies Al,

i wrote that on purpose to get a response from you :lol: :lol: . I knew if i put that then you'd post something more or less straight away :hatsoff2::lol: . We need post's now. Not Friday afternoon or Friday Tea Time or Saturday afternoon, now, so that people know we're on early enogh to get thing's planned for w/end :g: . By the way Dougie if you're out there pal ..... :(:lol:

Speak to you all again soon, Woody king.gif

Guest dazzzzler

Ey up Barry,

did'nt make the last one pal but looking forward to this coming Saturday :lol: . Heard quite a few people talking about coming along & what a crackin' venue it is :thumbup:, is it right there's a few scooter lad's coming along as well? I know the Seven Hill's Scooter Club meet once or twice a month somewhere out that way ? Great DJ' line up by the way, see you've got the youngster's involved, Anna & The Brat :lol::lol:, we could do with more young blood to get up on stage & start spinning a few sound's :thumbsup:.

Great night yesterday at the Victory by the way :D , speak to you again soon Baz, Dave

hey up bazza shame clashes wi metro ,maybe next time ope u av gud turn out matey.:thumbsup:

Guest Barry Holland

hey up bazza shame clashes wi metro ,maybe next time ope u av gud turn out matey.:thumbsup:

Ey up Daggsy, yeh shame about that, but it was booked ages ago earlier in the year. Been asked to do one on Boxing Day night as well, not sure if that clashes with anything, and planning some more next year. Watch this space. Barry, KGB, KTF.

.Hi guy's n gal's,

just had "Little Al" on the phone, had to make grovling apology about one of my earlier post's :thumbup: ( wonder which one :D).

Told you he'd go for it Baz :lol: , we should have had a small wager on it , i'd be quid's in :D .

Don't forget why we're here, get your self's along Saturday :thumbup::lol: :lol: , gonna be a great night, cheer's Woody :D.

Guest transportclub

:rolleyes: ey up woody, im here mate, had a lot on last few days, great night at transport last night, now its on to embassy for the second time. Hope its as good as the last one about 250 in then, should be a good un see you all there k.t.f;)

:rolleyes: ey up woody, im here mate, had a lot on last few days, great night at transport last night, now its on to embassy for the second time. Hope its as good as the last one about 250 in then, should be a good un see you all there k.t.f;)

Hi Doug,

thought you'd crashed the bus or the house was on fire again :). Anyway, yeah it's shaping up to be a good one :D , after's yesterday so could'nt make the transport sad.gif . Five week month this month so maybe make it next time :thumbsup: .

See you tonight pal, Woody :D