Soul Sanctuary @ Horwich St Mary's

Blunny

Soothe Your Soul @ The Soul Sanctuary

The Soul Sanctuary presents a night of quality underplayed soul and current in-demanders.

*Large Wooden Ballroom Dance Floor*

*Cheap Bar*

*Large Car Park*

The Time : Friday 22nd October 2010 - 8pm 'til 1am

The Place : St Mary's Catholic Club, Berne Avenue, Horwich, BOLTON, BL6 5QT

Entrance : £5 OTD

For further details check the flyer below......

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cheers Blunny

Will be a good night with Carole McCarthy , Carl Farrington with his first appearance and the return of Ian Gee. Also top Bolton man Pete Eccles.

ATB Les H

Hi Les

Always enjoy Pete's sets, Carol and Carl always enthusiastic when spinning the platters ...crowd pleasers on and all, should be a good night

BazM

Hello Les and Sue

Looking forward to our impending visit to "Soul Sanctuary". For anyone who has'nt yet tried this venue, come on down. It's got the lot, Ample parking, massive dancefloor, cheap beer, fantastic sound system and two top hosts, Les and Sue who are great friends and great people.

This venue will be massive in time and I know Les and Sue will stick at it till it gets there which I feel wont be long. Every event has top Dj's spinning original vinyl so what more could you ask for.

Do yourselves a favour and try it out if you havent already. See you soon.

KTF

Ian G

Hello Les and Sue

Looking forward to our impending visit to "Soul Sanctuary". For anyone who has'nt yet tried this venue, come on down. It's got the lot, Ample parking, massive dancefloor, cheap beer, fantastic sound system and two top hosts, Les and Sue who are great friends and great people.

This venue will be massive in time and I know Les and Sue will stick at it till it gets there which I feel wont be long. Every event has top Dj's spinning original vinyl so what more could you ask for.

Do yourselves a favour and try it out if you havent already. See you soon.

KTF

Ian G

Thanks Ian

Hope youve got Claire dig out those great tunes again HA HA.

See you Friday

Hi Les and Sue, sorry can't be with you again, due to being on lates, hope you all have a great night, carl's been adding to his already impressive collection, and I'm sure, music from all will be second to none. Soulfully yours, Nigel A.

Hi Nigel

Hope to catch up with you soon

ATB Les H

Another impressive line up for this one, we'll be along on Friday to cheer you on! :lol:

Great venue this, massive wooden dancefloor, top tunes, great sound system and Les and Sue hosting the event-----what more could you ask for......?? :(

See you on Friday. :yes:

Hi Tony + Lisa

Will be good to see you on Friday.

ATB Les H

Looking good for me Les so hope to see you two tomorrow all being well :huh:

Been banging on to other folk too about what a great venue this is with HUGE potential so hope to see one or two new faces down there giving it the support it deserves :lol:

Hi Phil, See You Down There unless you want a lift!! trying to get get Vic And Denise to come!! Be Like Old Times In Horwich. Cu L8r Atb John.

Thanks all

Looks like it could be the best night yet. As this great venue deserves. Good floor good sound system great tunes. Played by Dj's that know what the floor want's

ATB Les + Sue

I was looking forward to this, but she's given me orders angry.gif

Mind you. I'm sill working on her :lol:

Have a Good 'un :thumbsup:

Tony