Willie J Charles

Guest t o t s s c

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

would love to replace my battered noisey copy with a decent one.

WILLIE J CHARLES FEELIN KIND A LONESOME GH 2005

if you have a copy to sell please contact me on here or via email @ talkofthesouth@hotmail.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

would love to replace my battered noisey copy with a decent one.

WILLIE J CHARLES FEELIN KIND A LONESOME GH 2005

if you have a copy to sell please contact me on here or via email @ talkofthesouth@hotmail.com

a bump for the weekend and hopefully somebody has a copy to part with

Social source share

Maybe it should have been in the "Rarest White Demo" tread cos there is only white promos of this or?

Mine is a white promo :thumbsup:

Hi Tommy,

Hope all's well with you and the rest of Oslo?

Does your copy actually have printed on it somewhere, Promotional Copy, Demonstration Copy, Advance Copy, etc?

Only, my understanding is that all the Glad Hamp records released around this number are white labels, having nothing to do with the fact that they may, or may not be Demos.

And no, I did not find another copy on my recent visit to the States . . . unfortunately.

Neither did I find anything from your Wants List I'm afraid.

Denbo.

Social source share

Hi Tommy,

Hope all's well with you and the rest of Oslo?

Does your copy actually have printed on it somewhere, Promotional Copy, Demonstration Copy, Advance Copy, etc?

Only, my understanding is that all the Glad Hamp records released around this number are white labels, having nothing to do with the fact that they may, or may not be Demos.

And no, I did not find another copy on my recent visit to the States . . . unfortunately.

Neither did I find anything from your Wants List I'm afraid.

Denbo.

All well here mate!

No, you've right, it's white so I was thinking that all white records was demos :thumbsup: And the other glad hamp I have is blue.......

Social source share