soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

great tune..was one on ebay a few weeks back

Hi, Yes one that played EX went for a best offer of £200, a bit too rich for me. There was one on a list last week but I missed it, the seller had agreed a swap before I contacted him. Love the tune and with R&B so popular at the moment would love to get a copy to spin. I've never used the wants part before so I thought I'd give it a go. Somebody may turn up another copy. Cheers, Bryn

Social source share

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Wanted Anna Belle Caesar Little Annie on Glad Hamp VG or better prefer VG+, EX, please PM with price

would consider Spanish EP but would not pay as much. Regards, Bryn

An awesome choon indeed Bryn!

I paid £180 for mine but a couple of them went for £250+ 2009/2010. Have you considered a red wax Carlton copy??? You can usually pick them up for around £50. Seen them getting played out plenty, without shame or the Soul Police being called :rolleyes:

She did another called "I Got My Man"....sounds extremely similar and just as good IMHO

Hope you find one

Teresa

Social source share

An awesome choon indeed Bryn!

I paid £180 for mine but a couple of them went for £250+ 2009/2010. Have you considered a red wax Carlton copy??? You can usually pick them up for around £50. Seen them getting played out plenty, without shame or the Soul Police being called biggrin.gif

She did another called "I Got My Man"....sounds extremely similar and just as good IMHO

Hope you find one

Teresa

Hi Teresa, Thanks for that, had a listen to the I got my man..... very nice, just a personal thing on the originals I'm no chin stroker!!!!! :thumbsup: KTF Bryn

Social source share

• 8 months later...