Sonic Soul➢ October 23'rd - " Can You Dig It "

Guest Northern PhanTom

Guest Northern PhanTom

With Pat being away this month DJing at "The Torch" we have 3 quality guest DJ's.

Steve Brown (co promoter and DJ of Rushden's Pemberton Soul Night)

Ray Mahoney (co promoter and DJ of Peterborough's Club Caliente)

Rob Gray (top local DJ & collector of many years currently DJing regularly at The Stute & Ibstock Soul Nights)

These are joined by regulars Ralph Forster & Matt Bates

I'm sure we are in for another night of pure quality tunage @ Lutterworth :rolleyes:

Tom :ohmy:

Edited by Northern PhanTom
  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

With Pat being away this month DJing at "The Torch" we have 3 quality guest DJ's.

Rob Gray (top local DJ & collector of many years currently DJing regularly at The Stute & Ibstock Soul Nights)

I'm sure we are in for another night of pure quality tunage @ Lutterworth :lol:

Tom wink.gif

Hope you have a great night Tom :rolleyes: sorry can't be there cuz I'm guest dj'yin on the same night.

Hope to see you soon JB x x x :ohmy:

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hope you have a great night Tom :thumbsup: sorry can't be there cuz I'm guest dj'yin on the same night.

Hope to see you soon JB x x x :D

Hi JB,

Thanks for your continuing support. :hatsoff2:

ATB :lol:

Tom :D

I'm sure we are in for another night of pure quality tunage @ Lutterworth :thumbsup:

Tom wink.gif

I cant be there as Tom says. It's going to be a balst and I will miss my monthly spin around that fantastic dance floor. Just sorry I cant see and hear Steve, Ray and Rob.

Have a good one guys.

Pat

Guest Northern PhanTom

I cant be there as Tom says. It's going to be a balst and I will miss my monthly spin around that fantastic dance floor. Just sorry I cant see and hear Steve, Ray and Rob.

Have a good one guys.

Pat

Pat mentioned to me if anyone who has been to "The Torch" on the day and is on their way back from Stoke, as it was a charity event in which he is involved will get free admission to Sonic Soul with their Torch ticket/wrist band. :thumbsup:

Could you confirm that please Pat :thumbsup:

Pat mentioned to me if anyone who has been to "The Torch" on the day and is on their way back from Stoke, as it was a charity event in which he is involved will get free admission to Sonic Soul with their Torch ticket/wrist band. :thumbsup:

Could you confirm that please Pat :thumbsup:

Yep Tom, as people will have donated to the Torch charities and with it finishing at midnight pop in on your way back and get in free. I'm at the Torch reunion all day and unfortunatly will be heading in the direction of Kendal otherwise I would be back for the last hour.

Have a good one buddy.

Guest Northern PhanTom

Yep Tom, as people will have donated to the Torch charities and with it finishing at midnight pop in on your way back and get in free. I'm at the Torch reunion all day and unfortunatly will be heading in the direction of Kendal otherwise I would be back for the last hour.

Have a good one buddy.

Nice one Pat :yes:

Have a good day carrying "The Flame" :lol:

Don't forget all you local "Torch Heads" to call in on your way home and continue "The Party" @ "Sonic Soul" Lutterworth M1 J20/M6 J1

Thanks for the intro Tom.

I am very much looking forward to playing a few tunes from the last couple of years DJ'ing and Promoting (in part) at the following Soul night in Peterborough:- 'Club Caliente', 'The City Club' and 'Diff Kettle Fish'. So I will be bringing a few records that have gone down well for me DJing at these Soul nights.

Getting together a few peeps from Peterborough to make the trip accross to Lutterworth.

Cheers, Ray Mahoney

Guest Northern PhanTom

I will bring my copy - has a cracking flip side too!!

Hoping to see a bit of 'Shrine' on the turntables too.

Ray

Nice one Ray, :thumbsup:

yes anyone who is a lover of music from the "Shrine" label get yourself over to Lutterworth on saturday you won't be dissapointed. :yes:

Tom :lol:

Sounds like a great night. I am really looking forward to my first visit. I am bringing a car load and I hope a few others from the area are making the trip. Nothing too radical from me, just good dance tooones! No pressure after Mr Right Tracks comments then, :chinstroke: .

All the best, Steve.

Never any pressure at Sonic Soul just peeps wanting a good night at a great venue. You will knock em dead anyway Steve from what I hear:yes: .

Have a good one.

Pat

Guest ruffsounds

Cant believe its another month gone, and what a line up we have this month, think i might give my box to Tom and just sit back and listen all night as i am sure we are all in for a treat on the night with Ray, Rob and Steve spinning some tunes ably assisted by Matt who manages to pull something new out everytime, see you all Saturday.

cheers Ralph

Guest Northern PhanTom

Cant believe its another month gone, and what a line up we have this month, think i might give my box to Tom and just sit back and listen all night as i am sure we are all in for a treat on the night with Ray, Rob and Steve spinning some tunes ably assisted by Matt who manages to pull something new out everytime, see you all Saturday.

cheers Ralph

Ralph you always get us off to a great start, missed our chat last month looking forward to catching up on events. :thumbsup:

See you Saturday :huh:

Tom :ohmy:

Ralph you always get us off to a great start, missed our chat last month looking forward to catching up on events. :thumbsup:

See you Saturday :lol:

Tom :huh:

ralph and matt always do the business...imvho a later spot is in order :ohmy:

moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

ralph and matt always do the business...imvho a later spot is in order :ohmy:

moldie

Certainly deserves it Moldie, but you know what its like when you have a class relay team you always need someone to get you off to a flyer. :thumbsup:

Tom :huh:

Certainly deserves it Moldie, but you know what its like when you have a class relay team you always need someone to get you off to a flyer. :thumbsup:

Tom wink.gif

that must be why im always on last...cos im crap and everyone has gone home lolololol

moldie

any requests for this great night????????

Rob :thumbsup:

Hi Rob,

I'll formally request the Banana Splits please mate :D

Should be along on Saturday for this one and looking forward to it thumbsup.gif

Guest Northern PhanTom

that must be why im always on last...cos im crap and everyone has gone home lolololol

moldie

You Big Anchor! ohmy.gif

post-17380-041283100 1287574390_thumb.jp

Someone has to do the anchor leg! :unsure:

Some background tunage for your next vid. :D

This collection is as rare as Rocking Horse Excrement (Should keep "The Groaner's" Happy :lol: ) :lol:

Regards

Tom wink.gif

Edited by Northern PhanTom
Guest Northern PhanTom

Hi Rob,

I'll formally request the Banana Splits please mate yes.gif

Should be along on Saturday for this one and looking forward to it :unsure:

Hi Adam,

Do you want a sales table putting up? :D

be an honour steve

moldie.

.wheres my pembo flyers?

The Pembo flyers are in production Moldie. That's the exclusive department of Mr Brittin, but he will have them ready for next week so will post you a load.

Spent an hour last night sorting out the play box. A few went in, came out and then went back in again. Just hope that I have a few in there to keep the dance floor busy :thumbsup: .

See you all there guys, Steve.

The Pembo flyers are in production Moldie. That's the exclusive department of Mr Brittin, but he will have them ready for next week so will post you a load.

good man...im out friday and saturday next week

moldie

have a good one at sonic soul

Guest Northern PhanTom

good man...im out friday and saturday next week

moldie

have a good one at sonic soul

Hi Moldie, did Pat send you any November flyers by any chance? :thumbsup:

Cheers

Tom wink.gif

Guest Northern PhanTom

Spent an hour last night sorting out the play box. A few went in, came out and then went back in again. Just hope that I have a few in there to keep the dance floor busy :sweatingbullets: .

See you all there guys, Steve.

Don't forget "The Twilight Zone" :hypo::g::yes: :yes:

Tom :yes:

Guest Northern PhanTom

'Twilight' packed and ready for a spin Tom!

Nice one Steve, can't think of a better way of working off my Lutterworth "Fish & Chip" tea time special than having a bit of a shuffle to "The Astors".

Cheers :sweatingbullets:

Tom :hypo:

Guest Northern PhanTom

well ready for this months sonic,this last months gone very slow.....

i'll make sure i wash me hands tom if your getting some chips:D

Don't tell me its my round for the chips again! :thumbsup:

Are the Leicester posse coming over? :D

Guest Northern PhanTom

Don't forget all you Sonic Soul virgins this is a bring your own booze venue hot/soft drinks on sale.

For late comers off licence over the road.

DJ times to follow

Tom :thumbsup:

Nice one Steve, can't think of a better way of working off my Lutterworth "Fish & Chip" tea time special than having a bit of a shuffle to "The PASTIES".

Cheers :thumbsup:

well ready for this months sonic,this last months gone very slow.....

i'll make sure i wash me hands tom if your getting some chips:D

DID YOU GET MY PM ABOUT SUSSEX SOUL CLUB?

MOLDIE

Got my record box sorted, spare belt packed, a few tinnies in the bag and I'm ready to go!

No Russ with me tonight as he's moving house - but a few 'Caliente' regulars are making the trip over.

Some quality tunes tonight for sure.

See you later, Ray

Guest Northern PhanTom

DJ times for tonight :thumbsup:

8 - 9......................Ralph Forster

9 - 9.45.................Rob Gray

9.45 - 10.30..........Matt Bates

10.30 - 11.30........Ray Mahoney

11.30 - 12.30........Steve Brown

12.30 -1/Finish.....Rob Gray

See you all later :huh:

For any more info call me on 07949156800

Tom :(

Guest Northern PhanTom

i'm just about to chuck 250 records out of my box & re-stock it with some different tunes. sooo any requests???????????

See you in @ 4hrs.... Rob :thumbsup:

You can chuck em my way if you like Rob :huh:

L8R

Tom;)