The Phoenix Club,crooked Spire,chesterfield

YES,THE PHOENIX CLUB SECOND ANNIVERSARY ALREADY,TIME FLIES WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN,IF YOUR UP FOR A GOOD TIME WITH PLENTY OF UP TEMPO OLDIES TO MAKE YOU SWEAT ON THAT DANCE FLOOR THIS IS GOING TO BE THE PLACE,MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE,COME AND JOIN THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY AT THE PHOENIX CLUB,WHO ELSE BETTER TO DJ ON OUR ANNIVERSARY THAN

YORKSHIRES BEST{YOKI}HE ALWAYS DOES US PROUD:hatsoff2: ,IAN{THE SOUL FATHER}AND CARL WILL BE RES DJS ON THE NIGHT,KTF,CARL,EMSC:thumbsup:

THE PHOENIX CLUB,CHESTER STREET,CHESTERFIELD,DERBYSHIRE,S40 1DL,7.30 TILL 12.30.BAR UNTIL 12.00.FREE CD THE FIRST 100 THROUGH THE DOOR.........

• Replies 45
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

YES,THE PHOENIX CLUB SECOND ANNIVERSARY ALREADY,TIME FLIES WHEN YOUR HAVING FUN,IF YOUR UP FOR A GOOD TIME WITH PLENTY OF UP TEMPO OLDIES TO MAKE YOU SWEAT ON THAT DANCE FLOOR THIS IS GOING TO BE THE PLACE,MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE,COME AND JOIN THE REST OF THE SOUL FAMILY AT THE PHOENIX CLUB,WHO ELSE BETTER TO DJ ON OUR ANNIVERSARY THAN

YORKSHIRES BEST{YOKI}HE ALWAYS DOES US PROUD:hatsoff2: ,IAN{THE SOUL FATHER}AND CARL WILL BE RES DJS ON THE NIGHT,KTF,CARL,EMSC:thumbsup:

THE PHOENIX CLUB,CHESTER STREET,CHESTERFIELD,DERBYSHIRE,S40 1DL,7.30 TILL 12.30.BAR UNTIL 12.00.FREE CD THE FIRST 100 THROUGH THE DOOR.........

Looking forward to it mate :thumbsup:

See you soon

Steve B

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hi Carl,

Just to let you know buddy, the Grosvenor Boys will be there in force. biggrin.gif Proper looking forward to your night, 2nd anniversary already. Where did the time go for us all? Crackin venue, crackin promotors and awesome music, hope you have a great time in Scarborough smile.gif say hi to the gang for us.

See you when you get back mate

KTF

Rob n Mark

Hello Pete and Sue

It will be nice to welcome the newly married Mr and Mrs Davies to our venue.

Look forward to seeing you and sorry I will miss your bash. But I am sure you will still have a great time.

All the best for the future.

KTF

Ian G

YES CASPER,SUE,WILL SEE YOU BOTH SATURDAY MATE,AS MR AND MRS,KTF,CARL......:thumbsup:

that'll be this falla then!

post-9305-077307100 1287065329_thumb.jpg

Just got back from a fantastic weekend at prestatyn knackerd but already for saturday at the phoenix looking forward to the soul family darn south in chesterfield see you all satdi yocky joy el nell and jean. K.T.F thanks for the photo coops i think it was taken the last time you offerd me a pint

Just got back from a fantastic weekend at prestatyn knackerd but already for saturday at the phoenix looking forward to the soul family darn south in chesterfield see you all satdi yocky joy el nell and jean. K.T.F thanks for the photo coops i think it was taken the last time you offerd me a pint

it was soooo long ago think it was taken before you were old enough to drink a pint nipper :thumbsup:

it was soooo long ago think it was taken before you were old enough to drink a pint nipper :thumbsup:

Hi Yocky are the gang from the Trades club coming down?

Hello All

It will be great to welcome back our dear friend Yocki. A Top bloke and a Top Dj. Plus of course all the Barnsley crew, so all in all it should be a belting night.

Anyone who has'nt visited Phoenix yet please give it a try, I guarantee you wont be disappointed. Some of the best people, the best dancers and the best Dj's meet here regularly and have a fantastic time.

See you there.

KTF

Ian G

:thumbsup: aup carl & ian me and les will be there on sat nite good dj line up , i hear theres a couple of good promoters taking over forest town welfare ,you and ian well its aboiut time its a good venue gone stagnant ,needs some good northern soul oldies played there to get it back on the soul scene ktf rictic:D

:unsure: aup carl & ian me and les will be there on sat nite good dj line up , i hear theres a couple of good promoters taking over forest town welfare ,you and ian well its aboiut time its a good venue gone stagnant ,needs some good northern soul oldies played there to get it back on the soul scene ktf rictic:D

aup graham ,we,ll see you at the phoenix mate,all the rest we,ll see what happens,ktf,carl...thumbsup.gif

Guest smudgesmith

Hi Carl sorry cant make this event....................save me a CD as i would have been one of the first through the door LOL

And see ya soon

Hi Carl thumbup.gif

Going to be a great night at the phoenix. Me and Mel will be there, See you saturday. KTF :unsure:

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

:thumbsup: aup carl & ian me and les will be there on sat nite good dj line up , i hear theres a couple of good promoters taking over forest town welfare ,you and ian well its aboiut time its a good venue gone stagnant ,needs some good northern soul oldies played there to get it back on the soul scene ktf rictic:D

i heard there was gonna be modern & crossover as well! :)

WELL ,HAD PLENTY OF CALLS FOR SATURDAY,SO GET READY FOR A GREAT OLDIES NIGHT,THERES GOING TO BE PLENTY OF STORMERS PLAYED,PLUS PLENTY OF DANCING BEING DONE,SOME TIRED FEET SUNDAY,BUT ITS WORTH IT,KTF,CARL.......:huh:

Just spoke to Mick Moylan on the phone Carl and he's on about coming up Saturday too :lol:

All the best

Steve B

almost forgot,i do have tickets for sale for the bridlington weekender anyone wanting them ,i,ll always have them on me,ktf,carl....

sorry carl can't make tonight steve & me were looking forward to coming but fozzie is still not feeling too well so i am taking him to hospital, hope ya have a good one see ya soon,

dave