Just Soul - November 13Th 2010 (Saturday)

• Replies 112
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest topcatnumpty1

I can recommend the pub over the road (to the left) for food. They start serving at 6. Its all home made and not Brakes brothers warm up's! £6-12 price range if you need some tucker to soak up the forthcoming ale:yes: .

BH

Will be there b4 hand Mr.H.

Rani

Guest biggray1

All this talk of birthdays and anniversaries etc.

I know of three more birthdays within a week either side of this night... and they'll all be there to join in the celebrations!

Looks like Kirsty is gonna be busy baking for some time beforehand doesn't it :ohmy:

Also the wife's bday is on 11 Nov so we will be celebrating too.

Hi all,

Just to let you know, the Hotel is now fully booked.

Details for alternative accommodation can be found on the website www.JustSoul.co.uk

Not long now folks! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Sean

Hi Sean

I'll be over early for this one :lol: :lol:

Barry

Edited by Guest
Guest topcatnumpty1

Old speckled Hen sounds good for my birthday (altho not as good as Black Sheep or Timmy Taylors) and anyone who wishes to buy me a birthday drink is most welcome!!!

T.C.

another day closer...

can't get there too early I'm afraid as I'm being a kind Mother and taking Violet to a party that doesn't end til 4...

so it will be around 5 before we'll be able to leave home... I shall then be holed up in our room for a l-o-n-g time trowelling on the slap, fettling with my hair and err sampling the cakes I've been asked to bake

so far its rock buns for Coops

plain buns with no flavour (not even vanilla) or icing for Adam

lemon cupcakes for Nelly and whoever else fancies a nibble :thumbsup:

any more requests - while I'm in a pinny with floury hands, creaming butter and sugar together and licking the spoon...

Edited by Guest

Yes .....dont lick the spoon !

I won't lick the spoon on the boring cake mix you want... I'll just lick the top of each cake instead wink.gif

only 9 more sleeps woo-fecking-hoo :lol:

whilst looking for something to wear out tonight, I have discovered that I am in fact too fat for all my clothes...

therefore this is a warning

those of you with a weak disposition are advised to wear a blindfold as there is a possibilty I shall be nekkid - or wearing leggings :lol:

Sorry.

Guest topcatnumpty1

Hi Mate

Save some for me mate :lol:

What time do the drinking proceedings begin, :lol:

Oh, and by the way, i've still not recieved my cd yet :lol:

Dekka--it,s still sat on my Hall table----all adressed and ready for Rani to post.We,re in Lincoln on Fri night should arrive Retford about 3 in afternoon

T.C

This time next week will be starting to line my vital organs for the punishment to come.

Mostly lager ,beer and cider I may be tempted to take a wander down whisky alley stopping only to pause at brandy road. So thats a massive bag ive got to pack !! will of course get a few from the bar as well.

All sloshed down with great Soul music

Guest Dave Turner

Really up for session # 4

Might get tanked up this time and donk in the car.

Just need a volunteer to lock me in the boot and hopefully let me out in the morning laugh.gif

Edited by Dave Turner

Really up for session # 4

Might get tanked up this time and donk in the car.

Just need a volunteer to lock me in the boot and hopefully let me out in the morning :lol:

Why not kip in the ashtray, if yer getting tanked i'll join yer m8 :thumbsup:

are we there yet

Guest Dave Turner

Why not kip in the ashtray, if yer getting tanked i'll join yer m8 :thumbsup:

are we there yet

No room in the ashtray mate, it's where Nurse Gladys keeps her spare lippy and emergency tampons. :lol:

Edited by Dave Turner

whilst looking for something to wear out tonight, I have discovered that I am in fact too fat for all my clothes...

therefore this is a warning

those of you with a weak disposition are advised to wear a blindfold as there is a possibilty I shall be nekkid - or wearing leggings :thumbup:

Sorry.

So, it's back to the boddice / corset / basquey-thing you wore last time then!!! :hatsoff2:

So, it's back to the boddice / corset / basquey-thing you wore last time then!!! :hatsoff2:

You mean the Ultimo miracle solutions backless body Kev... reckon so as the dress I'm planning on wearing needs that kind of underwear to keep everything that wobbles contained.

I have suggested to my husband that if all else fails I wear my proper boned 'foot on the back to get me in it' corset with some lovely trousers - but he said NO... can't think why :thumbup:

Really looking forward to Just Soul ..

Excellent venue, great company, fab music & its just up the road for me ...

Kirsty glad you're bringing snacks as getting the munchies last time cost me & Sonia a fortune for some crisps!!! ...

Claire xxx

Edited by Claire S

you have, by that very simple decision, improved the quality of your life ten-fold my friend, see you there. ;-)

yeah but what about the poor other ppl that will be there...

moldie

yeah but what about the poor other ppl that will be there...

moldie

don't sweat them, they'll all be walking, dancing or sitting with a smug grin of soul self satisfaction upon their faces and oblivious to all negative thoughts and/or sites.... even you!!!! x

Well looks like you got Me & Kev for this one :thumbsup: ar`nt you the lucky ones :lol::lol:

See you on the 13th

Kirsty, your in for a treat hun :shhh:

Julie xxx

That's good news Julie ..

So do I have a house full ?? .. All beds taken ??

Is Kev a light eater ?? Or is he another Moldie & likes a very large brekkie??

Uhm ... bet those 2 together are a handful ha ha ..

Claire xxx

That's good news Julie ..

So do I have a house full ?? .. All beds taken ??

Is Kev a light eater ?? Or is he another Moldie & likes a very large brekkie??

Uhm ... bet those 2 together are a handful ha ha ..

Claire xxx

If you have the room Claire, you have the company :thumbsup: Yes Kev does have a hearty appetite :shhh::lol: and yes them two are a handful :lol: as I found out last night laugh.gif:thumbup: will ring you in the week with travel arrangements hun

Julie xxxx

Well looks like you got Me & Kev for this one :thumbsup: ar`nt you the lucky ones :lol::lol:

See you on the 13th

Kirsty, your in for a treat hun :shhh:

Julie xxx

best wear my gumshield if taz is coming julie wink.gif

Kirsty, your in for a treat hun :thumbsup:

Julie xxx

ooh what treat am I getting... I like surprises :thumbsup:

will be good to finally meet you at last - not that you'll get any sense out of me as I'll have been there since before it begins!

ooh what treat am I getting... I like surprises :thumbsup:

will be good to finally meet you at last - not that you'll get any sense out of me as I'll have been there since before it begins!

You shall have to wait and see Kirsty my dear :thumbsup: I didn`t expect i would get any sense out of you :hatsoff2::thumbsup: but will have fun trying xxxx

Guest steve jay

Seems like an absolute age since the last one on a very warm summer night as i seem to remember :thumbsup::hatsoff2::thumbsup: ,well now in the grip of winter we are all ready for a huge "winter warmer" and now we only have another 5 days to wait til the winter blues are banished (if only for one glorious night )for this episode of JUST SOUL:thumbup: :thumbsup::lol: :lol:

Weve had the rooms booked since the the last one and planning for an early start :lol: :lol: as we dont want to miss a single second of what promises to be such a very special nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya there

Steve

Edited by steve jay
Guest mark shepherd

2 more sleeps ..........

going to spend tomorrow practicising my fancy footwork, for both the dance floor and to avoid Bullys dead legs !!!!!!!!

oh what a suprise he'll get when he gets into position to administer the knee, and i floor him with a lazy left,

hes not on here is he ?

Guest Dave Turner

2 more sleeps ..........

going to spend tomorrow practicising my fancy footwork, for both the dance floor and to avoid Bullys dead legs !!!!!!!!

oh what a suprise he'll get when he gets into position to administer the knee, and i floor him with a lazy left,

hes not on here is he ?

YUP :thumbsup:

:no:

:)

2 more sleeps ..........

hes not on here is he ?

Never knew you were coming Sheppy love...

Will be good to laugh at you on the dance floor - its been a while :lol:

Oh and make sure you warm your hands up before you give my left one a squeeze... :hatsoff2:

Guest sharon k

Will be our first visit to just soul....

can not wait always has great reviews, seems to me its gonna be one big birthday party, and as its mine

on monday :huh: we will have to join in :lol: x

see you all saturday

sharon & pete