Just Soul - November 13Th 2010 (Saturday)

Its all most time for part 4 seemed to tek ages . Be there nice and early in the bar see you all there

Adam

text us when ya get there Ad - I'll tell you which room we're in and you can come and collect your buns...

it's nearly tomorrow

hoooorahhh :thumbsup:

• Replies 112
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

With just a few minutes to go until its Saturday November 13th, this is the last call for Just Soul, from me!

We promise you only the very best our music has to offer.

6 Hours of quality... (with a real emphasis on QUALITY) Soul Music and the most truly Soulful crowd on the planet.

Make sure you get there early.

Its going to be very busy and please note that the doors are LOCKED @ 10:30pm so no late admissions please.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

The Just Soul movement continues.

:wave:

Sean

well i've been to many excellent venues since july, met some amazing people and heard some incredible tunes but you know what, it has all been in a kind of auto-pilot mode, kind of hibernation but..... time to wake up and taste the necter of just soul and once more confirm the direction of my natural journey through soul, a journey which i have been on for 37 years and it just gets sweeter as the days go by.

Edited by coops

IT'S JUST SOUL....................:laugh:............... Im starting to draw in my muscles involuntarily....:laugh:

Wierd Brett but ive been volunarily drawing on my muscles ! and with a disc pen so you know thats not coming off in a hurry ! Mainly 7ts wrestlers I am having trouble with Honey Boy Zimbas leopard skin head band ! But rollerball roccos tash was a doddle.

see you there on the dance floor ,at the bar, sat down, the next pittlin pen or somewhere within the walls of the Just Soul experience !!

37 years coops, takes me about a our and a half via lincoln :huh: ,,,,,,,getting all giddy now, showered ,changed, dinner on route, then its party time get in :lol:

are you still resolved in your new healthy life-style or do i need to bring some spare rolling baccy? (p.s. that'll be LUNCH on route!!!!)

37 years coops, takes me about a our and a half via lincoln :huh: ,,,,,,,getting all giddy now, showered ,changed, dinner on route, then its party time get in :lol:

are you still resolved in your new healthy life-style or do i need to bring some spare rolling baccy? (p.s. that'll be LUNCH on route!!!!)