Value For Tiaras On Op-Art?

vinylia

• Replies 21
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I didn't see the one on JM's site but someone said it was a mistake??? Why would John list it for £2k when it's one of the biggest records in recent years? Can John confirm he sold it?

All the others bar one I think have sold for more than £2k. It's quality, both sides and one of the best discoveries of the last 15 years.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I didn't see the one on JM's site but someone said it was a mistake??? Why would John list it for £2k when it's one of the biggest records in recent years? Can John confirm he sold it?

All the others bar one I think have sold for more than £2k. It's quality, both sides and one of the best discoveries of the last 15 years.

Are you sure this is a discovery? Ive heard the other side :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Could well be a mistake.. Maybe he didn't put it on auction because it was still covered up at the time?

Agree about quality, got to say "Foolish girl" has always been the killer side for me..

Edited by Tommaso
Social source share

Could well be a mistake.. Maybe he didn't put it on auction because it was still covered up at the time?

But then again he wouldn`t have had put the price tag of 2000 UKP on it, would he ? I still remember that posting on here by a known fellow soulie telling us that he just bought it though. I have no reason to doubt him. But having said that even more strange things have been made up in the past LOL !

Great record...used to be 3 K before it was uncovered , wasn`t it ? So I agree, around 2K these days I would have thought.

Social source share

But then again he wouldn`t have had put the price tag of 2000 UKP on it, would he ? I still remember that posting on here by a known fellow soulie telling us that he just bought it though. I have no reason to doubt him. But having said that even more strange things have been made up in the past LOL !

Great record...used to be 3 K before it was uncovered , wasn`t it ? So I agree, around 2K these days I would have thought.

im sure he will come on to say either way. i wonder if the thread starter is selling that copy and does he have any more.................... incidentally is it only me that thinks that suprise is by far the superior side

dave

Social source share

Marc why would the price come down because it is uncovered? No more copies have turned up unless topic starter selling one. All the other copies from same source. So it is just as rare now ad it was when covered up. It is massively indemand with loads after a copy.

Yeah, you may have a point. I was taking the current economical situation into consdieration when I made up my mind about a possible current value...but any economic situation seldomly has had any impact on the high end items at all. So you may have a point indeed mate :(

Marc

Social source share

• 8 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!