Dougie Hall's 60Th Birthday

iansgee

Hello All

You can't all be going to the weekenders so why not come over to Newark's Sweet Soul Club to celebrate my old friend of many years Dougie Hall's 60th.

It's this Saturday night 16 October with none other than Ady Croasdell spinning a few along with one or two others, myself included.

Dougie is one of the nice guys on the scene and deserves a bit of a fuss on this special occasion. Please come along and make this a special night for a man I am proud to call my friend.

See you all there.

KTF

Ian G

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dougie's lovely & really looking forward to helping him celebrate his 60 th Birthday ...

Shall be bringing my mate Moldie for his first visit to sweet soul ..

Can't wait ..

See you all there ..

Claire xxxx

thanks for helping me lose my virginity claire

moldie x

It's too cold to be at the seaside so toddle over to Newark and see Dougie and wish him well on his 60th Birthday. It will be a busy night, there are plenty coming to see the great man.

One of Northern Souls True Gents.

See you soon Doug, love to Linda.

KTF

Ian G

Guest SoulSceneRob

Sorry cant be with you tonight mate, you know why. We would like to wish you the most AMAZIN birthday. A nicer guy you could not meet. biggrin.gif Have great birthday buddy.

Rob, Mark & the Grosvenor crew. . . biggrin.gif

well not long now till Dougies big night :thumbsup:

Lets hope the Stenna stairlift doesn't blow a fuse half way down eh Doug !!:thumbsup: , would hate to see you miss your own night :lol:

Mind you he could already be downstairs sitting in the lounge by the fire in an old tin bath getting a quick rub down with a bass broom:huh: , Linda gets all the best jobs :D , Just remember his pits this time girl !! biggrin.gif

See you all soon.

Ian.