• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

here are Mandy

dug this from their website

https://www.luxurysoulweekender.com/index.asp

The Details ...

The Luxury Soul Weekender team are extremely pleased to announce our 15th Luxury Soul Weekender in 4-star opulence to the "Hilton Hotel" in Blackpool from Friday 7th until Sunday 9th January 2011

As well as top quality contemporary and classic soul, Jazz Funk and Soulful dance, played by a top team of UK DJs, we will also be bringing you three fantastic live acts Michael Henderson, Jean Carne and Cool Million.

DJs will play in four rooms of music: The Queens (Jazz Funk, Disco Anthems, Soulful dance/garage); Springs (80s Boogie Tunes); The Westminster (Northern Soul, Motown and 70s Crossover) and the legendary lounge (mellow grooves and future anthems)

Anyone wishing to book accommodation packages at The Hilton, The Imperial of Savoy are advised to take care of their reservation as soon as possible. Booking are being taken for this event by The Hilton directly on 01253 623434, or you can book here on-line. Day passes will also available now from Ticketline

Social source share

Guest welshruss

Mandy,

The Hiton sold out months ago...so try one of the others on offer in the reply above matey....best of luck too,you may have to be quick....Russ

Social source share

Guest welshruss

Goodness me Mandy,its one of the best line ups in the world !......

Richard Searling,Dean Johnson,Colin curtis,Ralph Tee,Mark Grice......it goes on.Usually about 20-25-30 different DJs all weekend.

The best for me tho is Saturday afternoon,the Jazz session with Toney Cooney,Mark Grice and Colin Curtis.....and the dancers....well i,ll let you decide.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!