LittleAv

Manifesto Soul Club - Friday 12Th November - Pete Jay's 60Th Birthday

**MANIFESTO SOUL CLUB**

KELLINGLEY CLUB, MARINE VILLA ROAD, KNOTTINGLEY, WEST YORKSHIRE WF11 8ER

FRIDAY 12th NOVEMBER

**PETE JAY'S 60th BIRTHDAY BASH**

RESIDENT DJS PETE JAY & LITTLE AV king.gifinnocent.gif

**5 SPECIAL GUEST DJS - GIBBY, DON KITCHIN, JOE LAKIN, ANDY HUDSON & TREV THOMAS**

**FREE CD, FOOD, FUN & PLENTY OF SOUL**

ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY!!!!! thumbsup.gif

£3 ADMISSION

7PM TIL 1AM - EARLIER START FOR THIS ONE!!

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

CHEAP BAR beer.gif

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

TEL: 07775646721/07930801096

E-MAIL: manifestosoulclub@blueyonder.co.uk

NEAREST TRAVELODGE: http://www.travelodg...0&search=Search

NEAREST PREMIERINN: http://www.premierin...ontefract-north

EARLY CALL FOR RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEMS FOR OUR XMAS CHARITY EVENT IN AID OF 7 YEAR OLD DONCASTER BOY JACK KITCHING WHO SUFFERS FROM WEST SYNDROME. THE EVENT TAKES PLACE ON FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER. FURTHER DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON JACK'S PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE http://www.freewebs....chingappeal.htm . IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT US - THANK YOU

Edited by LittleAv

We just want to wish Pete a very (HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY) xx

Sorry we can't be with you but will be thinking of you all and I bet it will be a cracker of a night...................

See you in December for the Xmas special and raising funds for little (JACK)

( Hope you get your free bus pass PETE ) :thumbsup:

M & A xx:thumbsup:

Looking forward to this pillar of the Soul Society's 60th Birthday and top fella to boot, :lol: it's gonna be a big night and I am very privileged to playing him a few tunes. :thumbsup:

ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT IN STORE FOR US AT MANIFESTO AND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS THROWN IN,LOOKING FORWARD TO

YORKS OWN TOP FELLA ANDY HUDSON AND ANOTHER TOP CHAPPIE IN TREV THOMAS....... :yes:

FOR ANYONE TRAVELING SOME DISTANCE FOR PETE'S BIRTHDAY BASH AND WANTING TO BOOK INTO A HOTEL FOR THE NIGHT - THE NEAREST TRAVELODGE HAS FREE PARKING AND IS CURRENTLY OFFERING ROOMS AT ONLY £25.50 FOR THE NIGHT AND SLEEPS UP TO 3 ADULTS! :yes:

HOPE YOU CAN ALL JOIN US TO HELP CELEBRATE MY 60th BIRTHDAY. yes.gif

WITH 5 GUEST DJs PLAYING A MIX OF MUSIC IT SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT. :thumbsup:

IT'S GONNA' BE A NIGHT OF FUN,FOOD & SOUL :D

PETE

**MANIFESTO SOUL CLUB**

KELLINGLEY CLUB, MARINE VILLA ROAD, KNOTTINGLEY, WEST YORKSHIRE WF11 8ER

FRIDAY 12th NOVEMBER

**PETE JAY'S 60th BIRTHDAY BASH**

RESIDENT DJS PETE JAY & LITTLE AV king.gifinnocent.gif

**5 SPECIAL GUEST DJS - GIBBY, DON KITCHIN, JOE LAKIN, ANDY HUDSON & TREV THOMAS**

**FREE CD, FOOD, FUN & PLENTY OF SOUL**

ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY!!!!! thumbsup.gif

£3 ADMISSION

7PM TIL 1AM - EARLIER START FOR THIS ONE!!

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

CHEAP BAR beer.gif

RECORD DEALERS WELCOME

TEL: 07775646721/07930801096

E-MAIL: manifestosoulclub@blueyonder.co.uk

NEAREST TRAVELODGE: http://www.travelodg...0&search=Search

NEAREST PREMIERINN: http://www.premierin...ontefract-north

EARLY CALL FOR RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEMS FOR OUR XMAS CHARITY EVENT IN AID OF 7 YEAR OLD DONCASTER BOY JACK KITCHING WHO SUFFERS FROM WEST SYNDROME. THE EVENT TAKES PLACE ON FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER. FURTHER DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE ON JACK'S PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE http://www.freewebs....chingappeal.htm . IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A RAFFLE/AUCTION ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT US - THANK YOU

Looking forward to spinning a few at my good friend Pete's Birthday Bash ................. 60 yeah yeah yeah. Me & Av double drinking ............. er, I mean Double Decking. Get ready.

Don

post-12934-089572300 1287524104_thumb.gi

Edited by DonKit

Looking forward to spinning a few at my good friend Pete's Birthday Bash ................. 60 yeah yeah yeah. Me & Av double drinking ............. er, I mean Double Decking. Get ready.

Don

LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THE DECKS WITH YOU DON. :thumbup: WE'RE DOING THE 8.00PM TIL 9.00PM SPOT - SHOULD BE GOOD FUN ESPECIALLY WITH THE DOUBLE DRINKING!! :wub:

Edited by LittleAv

LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THE DECKS WITH YOU DON. :huh: WE'RE DOING THE 8.00PM TIL 9.00PM SPOT - SHOULD BE GOOD FUN ESPECIALLY WITH THE DOUBLE DRINKING!! :lol:

Will we be wetting the Baby's head also :yes:beer.gif:lol: :lol::lol::Dbeer.gif

Don

Edited by DonKit

Looking forward to this pillar of the Soul Society's 60th Birthday and top fella to boot, :( it's gonna be a big night and I am very privileged to playing him a few tunes. :thumbsup:

STEADY ON ANDY YOUR MAKING ME :huh::thumbup:

PETE

PLEASE NOTE EARLIER START FOR THIS ONE - 7.00PM START TO FIT IN ALL THE 5 GUEST DJ SPOTS.

****GET THERE EARLY FOR THE 1ST SPOT OF THE NIGHT - GIBBY - GONNA BE SOMETHING RATHER SPECIAL - NOT TO BE MISSED!*** :thumbsup:

1ST 50 THRO DOOR RECEIVE A SPECIAL CD TOO.

Don

HEY DON, LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE MULTI TASKING THEN :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol::D

PETE

Eyup Pete, Av and everyone, Defo gonna be at this one. Dragging a few derelicts with us. :D Looking forward to loads of cracking tunes from some cracking DJs. :thumbsup: Bring it on! For anyone who's not been before, come along. You won't be disappointed - a proper ATB policy with something for everyone, a good dance floor and friendly atmosphere. The beer's oreight anorl! beer.gif

John Moffatt & Helen Smith

(Darnall Horti & Washington Sunday Soul Clubs)

Edited by John Moffatt

Eyup Pete, Av and everyone, Defo gonna be at this one. Dragging a few derelicts with us. :thumbsup: Looking forward to loads of cracking tunes from some cracking DJs. :g: Bring it on! For anyone who's not been before, come along. You won't be disappointed - a proper ATB policy with something for everyone, a good dance floor and friendly atmosphere. The beer's oreight anorl! :thumbsup:

Hi Jon

Sorry I didn't catch up with you on Sunday at the H & G but I'll catch up with you and Helen at Pete's Birthday bash, I will make the effort to get to the Horti in the near future also the Soul Galore :yes:

How do I multi task, Pete ? I'm only a man, LOL

Don

DON, AV SAY'S IT'S DEAD EASY WHEN YOUR A WOMAN

:thumbsup: IN ONE HAND & A RECORD IN THE OTHER - SORTED :lol: :lol: :lol:

PETE

We just want to wish Pete a very (HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY) xx

Sorry we can't be with you but will be thinking of you all and I bet it will be a cracker of a night...................

See you in December for the Xmas special and raising funds for little (JACK)

( Hope you get your free bus pass PETE ) :thumbup:

M & A xx:thumbsup:

SORRY YOU BOTH CAN'T BE THERE FOR PETE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY - YOU WILL BE MISSED. :thumbsup:

WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU IN DECEMBER. :huh:

AV :D

XX

Guest shar

hello pete and av looking forward to seeing you st petes birthday bash at manifesto, as usual i will be doing the driving so i will be on the pop to wish pete a happy birthday and to wet the heads of your two new gradchildren.

hello pete and av looking forward to seeing you st petes birthday bash at manifesto, as usual i will be doing the driving so i will be on the pop to wish pete a happy birthday and to wet the heads of your two new gradchildren.

HI SHAR

BE GREAT TO SEE YOU AND STEVE THERE ON FRIDAY JOINING IN THE CELEBRATIONS. :hatsoff2:

AV

Looks like there's gonna be a carfull of us coming down the M62 to help celebrate Pete's birthday, so make sure the bar's stocked :shhh:

Of course we won't be there til 1 minute past nine...........what time did Don say his spot was :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Looks like there's gonna be a carfull of us coming down the M62 to help celebrate Pete's birthday, so make sure the bar's stocked :shhh:

Of course we won't be there til 1 minute past nine...........what time did Don say his spot was :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Martyn,

I'm on 9:01 till 9:04 so if you put your foot down on the M62 you just might catch me saying " and that concludes my set of Pye Disco Demands"

Don

Martyn,

I'm on 9:01 till 9:04 so if you put your foot down on the M62 you just might catch me saying " and that concludes my set of Pye Disco Demands"

Don

Don

:D:yes::lol:.................revised time of arrival 9.05 :rolleyes:

Cheers

Martyn

Hey up Av n Pete.

Right looking forward to this now I'm sure I can make it. Had to pull a few strings. :thumbsup:

Just got the transport to sort out now, lol.

Cheers,

Derek.

Hey up Av n Pete.

Right looking forward to this now I'm sure I can make it. Had to pull a few strings. :yes:

Cheers,

Derek.

and the same here if any of you kind peeps can give me a lift :yes::yes:

bri pinch

HI DEREK & BRI

I'M SURE SOME KIND 'SOUL'(IE) WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE :yes::(:yes:

HOPE TO SEE YOU BOTH ON FRIDAY

PETE

Guest shar

and the same here if any of you kind peeps can give me a lift :(:yes:

bri pinch

hi bri got space in the car if you are wanting a lift get intouch soul source or facebook lpve sharon and steve

Guest shar

h

Hey up Av n Pete.

Right looking forward to this now I'm sure I can make it. Had to pull a few strings. :yes:

Cheers,

Derek.

Hi derek got room in the car contact me on soul source or facebook if you are wanting a lift

Looking forward to this pillar of the Soul Society's 60th Birthday and top fella to boot, :g: it's gonna be a big night and I am very privileged to playing him a few tunes. :thumbsup:

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU & MEL ON FRIDAY ANDY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO LISTENING AND DANCING TO YOUR SPOT!! thumbup.gif

ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT IN STORE FOR US AT MANIFESTO AND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS THROWN IN,LOOKING FORWARD TO

YORKS OWN TOP FELLA ANDY HUDSON AND ANOTHER TOP CHAPPIE IN TREV THOMAS....... :shades:

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT DALE - TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU - 5 EXCELLENT GUEST DJS TO ENTERTAIN US ON THE NIGHT. :lol:

looking god for your age old boy

HI LAWRENCE - HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US ON FRIDAY. :lol:

Eyup Pete, Av and everyone, Defo gonna be at this one. Dragging a few derelicts with us. :D Looking forward to loads of cracking tunes from some cracking DJs. :D Bring it on! For anyone who's not been before, come along. You won't be disappointed - a proper ATB policy with something for everyone, a good dance floor and friendly atmosphere. The beer's oreight anorl! :)

HI JOHN & HELEN - LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON FRIDAY & HAVING A FEW :D:yes: . :lol:

Looks like there's gonna be a carfull of us coming down the M62 to help celebrate Pete's birthday, so make sure the bar's stocked :lol:

Of course we won't be there til 1 minute past nine...........what time did Don say his spot was :yes:

Cheers

Martyn

Count me & Mr J in for this one.

Hey up Av n Pete.

Right looking forward to this now I'm sure I can make it. Had to pull a few strings. wink.gif

Cheers,

Derek.

and the same here if any of you kind peeps can give me a lift :D:wicked:

bri pinch

hi bri got space in the car if you are wanting a lift get intouch soul source or facebook lpve sharon and steve

h

Hi derek got room in the car contact me on soul source or facebook if you are wanting a lift

BRI/DEREK - SHAR & STEVE COMING TO YOUR RESCUE. WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT THEM 2 LOOKING AFTER US ALL!! :D

MARTYN - LOOKING AT THE ABOVE ATTENDEES WILL DEFINATELY NEED THE BAR WELL STOCKED ESPECIALLY WITH MR J IN ATTENDANCE!! beer.gif :lol:

DEREK - PLENTY OF CAKE LINED UP FOR YOU TO SOAK UP THE BEER!! :lol: :lol:

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AT 7.00PM FOR GIBBY'S SPOT!! :D MARTYN - SEE YOU & LYNN AT 9.01PM :lol:

Hi Avsmile.gif

seems like ages since I last came to The Manifesto but I'm coming over Fridayyes.gif

Looking forward to the night, great DJ line up, and to help Pete celebrate his 60thbiggrin.gif

Rosemary x

DJ TIMES AS FOLLOWS:-

7.00 til 8.00 GIBBY

8.00 til 9.00 LITTLE AV / DON KITCHIN (Double Decking Mayem)

9.00 tIl 10.00 JOE LAKIN

10.00 til 11.00 ANDY HUDSON

11.00 til 12.00 TREV THOMAS

12.00 til 1.00 PETE JAY

Hi Avsmile.gif

seems like ages since I last came to The Manifesto but I'm coming over Fridayyes.gif

Looking forward to the night, great DJ line up, and to help Pete celebrate his 60thbiggrin.gif

Rosemary x

HI ROSEMARY

REALLY PLEASED YOU ARE COMING OVER TOMORROW TO CELEBRATE PETE'S BIRTHDAY. :yes:

WE'LL BE ABLE TO HAVE NANA TALK!! :D

AV

XX

i'm making one in,come with gibby and friend,its gone be a good night see you tomorrow night for a few beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif and the rest beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif atb johno

NICE ONE JOHNO BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE - LOOKING FORWARD TO GIBBY'S SPOT - IT'S GONNA BE SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT AND NOT TO BE MISSED!! thumbup.gif

I'll make sure Mr Lakin is there in good time for his spot.:yes: :yes::thumbsup::no:

C U all tomorrow

Mick W

CHEERS MICK - LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE DONNY 3 TOMORROW. :)

Hi Av and Pete

good to see you at the 3 Horseshoes last friday,

looking forward to Petes birthday bash

--------------see you friday

Andy and Sheila

HI ANDY & SHEILA

GREAT TO SEE YOU BOTH TOO AT 3 HORSESHOES - IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO PETE'S BIRTHDAY BASH - GREAT DJ LINE UP.

SEE YOU TOMORROW.

AV

Will we be wetting the Baby's head also :lol::yes: :yes: beer.gif:(:no: :no:

Don

OH YES - PLENTY OF :no: :no: beer.gifbeer.gif DON!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SECRET HELP BEHING THE SCENES DON WITH THE FREE CD! :huh:

BUSY DAY AHEAD WITH SETTING UP, PREPARING BUFFET ETC - GOOD JOB I'M A WOMAN & CAN MULTI TASK LOL! laugh.gif

LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR DOUBLE DECKING MAYHEM TONIGHT! :D

THANKS TO GERALDINE FOR ASSISTING WITH THE DOOR DUTIES TONIGHT. :(

SEE YOU LATER.

BETTER GET MYSELF MOTIVATED.............

AV :D

OH YES - PLENTY OF :yes:beer.gif:(:no: DON!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SECRET HELP BEHING THE SCENES DON WITH THE FREE CD! :yes:

BUSY DAY AHEAD WITH SETTING UP, PREPARING BUFFET ETC - GOOD JOB I'M A WOMAN & CAN MULTI TASK LOL! :no:

LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR DOUBLE DECKING MAYHEM TONIGHT! :no:

THANKS TO GERALDINE FOR ASSISTING WITH THE DOOR DUTIES TONIGHT. :no:

SEE YOU LATER.

AV biggrin.gif

Not long to go now Av, just got some records to sort out :huh: & warn Geraldine about those Soulies from the end of the M62 being a little late :lol:

post-12934-0-48520100-1289560478_thumb.j

i'm making one in,come with gibby and friend,its gone be a good night see you tomorrow night for a few :huh::lol::yes: :yes: beer.gif and the rest :(:no: :no: :no: :no: atb johno

JohnO

Oh no not another weekend together, not sure my kidney's can take it.............see you later matey biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Cheers

Martyn & The Quiet Lynn

OH YES - PLENTY OF :lol::yes: :yes: beer.gif DON!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SECRET HELP BEHING THE SCENES DON WITH THE FREE CD! :huh:

BUSY DAY AHEAD WITH SETTING UP, PREPARING BUFFET ETC - GOOD JOB I'M A WOMAN & CAN MULTI TASK LOL! :(

LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR DOUBLE DECKING MAYHEM TONIGHT! :no:

"THANKS TO GERALDINE FOR ASSISTING WITH THE DOOR DUTIES TONIGHT". :D

SEE YOU LATER.

AV :no:

rambo-rambo-john-gun-smiley-emoticon-000137-medium.gif

HI PETE, SORRY CAN'T MAKE IT TONIGHT. I HAVE TRYED MY BEST BUT EVERY BODY IS GOING TO THE ROUTE 61

SO I HAVE NO LIFT. PETE YOU AND AV HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE

HAVE A GOOD ONE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes::lol: TOM

HI ROSEMARY

REALLY PLEASED YOU ARE COMING OVER TOMORROW TO CELEBRATE PETE'S BIRTHDAY. :thumbsup:

WE'LL BE ABLE TO HAVE NANA TALK!! :thumbsup:

AV

XX

Hi Av

I'll do the nana talk early on cause once the Bacardi starts flowing I'll forgetlaugh.gif

yall have a gud one but hope to get there later on, bit of a hectic night doing the rounds here there everywhere with bulk flyer drop offs :thumbsup: dukesy can wait though scarborough tonight is too far :thumbsup:

Guest tony hatfield

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: SAVE ME A CHAIR, TONY CAN STAND UP

SEE YOU SOON

T & T

Related Soul Music Links

• 234 posts
    • 11666 reads
    • Peter99
    • 25 May 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 97 reads
    • FRANKIE CROCKER
    • 24 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 324 reads
    • roger banks
    • 21 May 2018
    • 57 posts
    • 2241 reads
    • tomangoes
    • 18 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 151 reads
    • Ralf Mehnert
    • 14 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 194 reads
    • Patto
    • 05 May 2018
    • 4 posts
    • 172 reads
    • mike
    • 01 May 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.