Arabica

Central Union Soul Club

Union Rowing Club

Trentside

West Bridgford

Nottingham

NG2 5FA

Saturday 23rd October 2010.....8pm....1.0am.......£4.00 otd

Northern Soul & Motown Night....Across the Board With Open Box Policy....OVO.....

Guest DJ Marky Mole.....Leicester Soul Assasins....

Warm up Punters Spot......Mark....Bam....Nottingham...

Resident DJ's..........Gary Wall.....(Co-promoter)........Dave Tidswell .......David Dee...

Off we go down on Trentside and we welcome Marky Mole as our Guest and Bam doing the 8-9 spot , looking forward to this one good to get back to our soul club where we have a very traditional venue with absolute atmosphere wooden dance floor with Ballroom dance dust if you wish just ask me i have a sprinkler, there is a spacious balcony overlooking the river (smoking allowed out on the balcony)Plenty of parking right along the towpath way past the Trent End, good sized bar ,capacity 250, so we look forward to meeting & greeting you in 8 days with possibly mist rolling in from the Trent and my desire to always be at the Central Union,

Regards Mall 07778797800 FEDERATION SOUL CLUB NEW YEARS EVE TICKETS NOW ON SALE.......£6.00 8PM------2.30AM

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Central Union Soul Club

Union Rowing Club

Trentside

West Bridgford

Nottingham

NG2 5FA

Northern Soul & Motown Night....Across the Board With Open Box Policy....OVO.....

Warm up Punters Spot......Mark....Bam....Nottingham... :thumbsup:

Resident DJ's..........Gary Wall.....(Co-promoter)........Dave Tidswell .......David Dee...

Off we go down on Trentside and we welcome Marky Mole as our Guest and Bam doing the 8-9 spot , looking forward to this one good to get back to our soul club where we have a very traditional venue with absolute atmosphere wooden dance floor with Ballroom dance dust if you wish just ask me i have a sprinkler, there is a spacious balcony overlooking the river (smoking allowed out on the balcony)Plenty of parking right along the towpath way past the Trent End, good sized bar ,capacity 250, so we look forward to meeting & greeting you in 8 days with possibly mist rolling in from the Trent and my desire to always be at the Central Union,

Regards Mall 07778797800 FEDERATION SOUL CLUB NEW YEARS EVE TICKETS NOW ON SALE.......£6.00 8PM------2.30AM

Would have been down to hear Mark if it wasnt Bestwood...Maybe hear him in the future

Would have been down to hear Mark if it wasnt Bestwood...Maybe hear him in the future

Hi Jim,

Perhaps you can make it next month will be the last Union this year as we are not on in December as it will fall on xmas eve, and we are booked in all of 20114th Saturday,

See you soon Mall

Hi Jim,

Perhaps you can make it next month will be the last Union this year as we are not on in December as it will fall on xmas eve, and we are booked in all of 20114th Saturday,

See you soon Mall

Hi Mall,will deffo be down for the last one and then on a regular basis thumbsup.gif

Hi all, :D

Not long to go until Saturday Night at the Central Soul club. I've got my records dusted and ready. Few more to do and I'll be rearing to go! :no:

Does anyone happen to know what time BAM is on because I don't want to be late! whistling.gif:thumbsup:

See you all early doors for yet another Soulful 'Central Soul Club' down by the River Side. :hatsoff2:

Central Union Soul Club

Union Rowing Club

Trentside

West Bridgford

Nottingham

NG2 5FA

Looking forward to Saturday :thumbsup: ......will be there nice and early as always along with the usual crew wink.gif xx

Edited by MJB

Hi all, shades.gif

Not long to go until Saturday Night at the Central Soul club. I've got my records dusted and ready. Few more to do and I'll be rearing to go! :D

Does anyone happen to know what time BAM is on because I don't want to be late! :thumbsup::D

See you all early doors for yet another Soulful 'Central Soul Club' down by the River Side. hatsoff2.gif

Now come on Dave you should know by now its 8 so don't be bloody late .Till then be good....... Mark (Bam)

Hi all looking forward to this Saturday ! It will be good to see and hear Marky Mole again its been a while now since i've heard him behind the decks !

I'm sure he will get a very warm welcome from everyone down at the Central !

Bam try not to worry to much ! You could always see my mate Jack !!! I'm sure he will calm the nerves he he he !!

Central Union Soul Club

Union Rowing Club

Trentside

West Bridgford

Nottingham

NG2 5FA

SOON BE THE WEEKEND . THAT'S WHEN THE FUN STARTS

............:thumbup:

Hi Mark-Bam

Looking forward to hearing the tunes you are gonna spin down on Trentside lets hope the reds get us off to a win and the Burger van has moved on??????????

Regards Mall:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Mall would like to say thanks to yourself and Gaz for giving me the opportunity to do a little spot down at the CENTRAL UNION SOUL CLUB . Cant think of a better place to do a first spot " Not bricking it honest " laugh.gif ......... Mark (bam)

Hi Mall would like to say thanks to yourself and Gaz for giving me the opportunity to do a little spot down at the CENTRAL UNION SOUL CLUB . Cant think of a better place to do a first spot " Not bricking it honest " :sweatingbullets: ......... Mark (bam)

Hi Mark,

Driving Beat coming down early doors to witness the

"birth of a legend"

this could be another where were you when Kennedy was shot moment!!!!!!! Where were you when BAM did his first spot :hypo:

KTF Bryn

Hi Mark,

"birth of a legend"

this could be another where were you when Kennedy was shot moment!!!!!!! Where were you when BAM did his first spot :lol:

KTF Bryn

laugh.gif:ohmy::lol:laugh.gif:lol:

Guest kev such

Evening Mal, good to see you at The Shed mate.

The Molester in Nottingham. Top form. Make sure you have a quarinteened area for him

Edited by kev such
Guest kev such

Hi Mall would like to say thanks to yourself and Gaz for giving me the opportunity to do a little spot down at the CENTRAL UNION SOUL CLUB . Cant think of a better place to do a first spot " Not bricking it honest " laugh.gif ......... Mark (bam)

Just imagine the crowd naked or something like that. You'll be fine mate. You gonna spin Mr Hamilton?

Evening Mal, good to see you at The Shed mate.

The Molester in Nottingham. Top form. Make sure you have a quarinteened area for him

Hi Kev

Yes and marky will be playing some tunes in the shadows of the Famous Trent End i am sure a Fox fan will love that should be a good night at the Union,

see you son Kev

Regards Mall

Hi Mark,

"birth of a legend"

this could be another where were you when Kennedy was shot moment!!!!!!! Where were you when BAM did his first spot :thumbsup:

KTF Bryn

ALL AT HOME WITH A BIT OF LOOK :lol:NOT REALLY MALL ONLY JOKING:whistling:

Edited by Guest

looking forward to tonight, going to be a good one thumbsup.gif hope the old knee dont give up laugh.gif

I will not sprinkle any ballroom dancefloordust down the left hand side then :huh: see you later car loaded and ready for another good un at CENTRAL UNION............

NEW YEARS EVE TICKETS FOR THE FEDERATION SOUL CLUB WILL BE ON SALE £6.00........8PM.....2.30AM.......JUST SEE MALL

THEY ARE SELLING ................................:thumbsup:

REGARDS MALL